Married man chatting online on Facebook with different women. What do you think?

Posted in the Alice Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Confused23

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

I would just like to hear a few opinions on this subject. Thanks!
Amber

Sinton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Married women do it too
la sexy

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

well who exactly are you talking about? you mentioned a married man? which one?
confused23

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

no name just asking the question of is it right and is it considered cheating?
confused23

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Men and women both do it but do you all think that it is right and not a big deal? If you caught your significant other doing it what would you do or say?
IDK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Cuz I have lots of friends online (FB) and my fiancé doesn't say anything, and that's because he's a very jealous man!! But my friends are my friends, males & females!! But of course the conversation has to be with respect, not flirty, lol.
Just what I think

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

My husband and I have FB and he doesnt check on me too much but I dont give any reasons to feel that i am cheating. And as for him from time to time I check on him and his friends. but there is nothing every going on. I think we just get on to play games and relax.In my opinion Facebook is not a place for cheating, maybe it happens? But if you feel that there are reasons to be suspicious, just do alittle investigating before accusing anything!
giterdone

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

fb is just a spot for people to brag on,or maybe friends shooting the shit with friends from allover the world,it brings everyone together,im married but know a lotta people on there,and im not bothering anyone,just a lotta saying hi to everyone i knew way back and see how they are,same as classmates ,possibly bigger
miss alice tx

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Well there are lots of married men and women that get online and chat...thats what u do on websites! it doesn't matter if the man is married and is chatting w.different women as long as he keeps it to a civilized chat!! flirty chat isn't good!
havagood1

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

yeah just cuz we married dont mean our balls r cut off
wow

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

if you aren't ready for the married life, don't say "I do"
abcde

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

marriage is a death sentence to your genitals
small town

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

cheating is cheating it could me emotional or physical it's still cheating
Yvette Castillo

George West, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

Both my husband and myself are on facebook. We chat with former classmates of the opposite sex. There is no jealousy and we trust one another. No flirting is going on and we both are smart enough to see when a person starts talking emotionally to us. I had a former classmate tell me his fiance was jealous of me because he talked to me. I saw where this was going and I told him it would be best to remove him from my page and wished him good luck with his fiance. Why bother getting yourself caught up in that web? I did tell my husband and it didn't even bother him. He trusts me.
idk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Well if he was hiding about his FB than there's something up that's how cheating starts they meet old girl friends and starts from there
--TAZ--

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

I won't let my bf have a facebook ...cuz he might just talk to them as friends which is fine but I kno the way girls/women are they dnt care if the guy has someone if they r intrested they will do whtvr to get the guy ...and I dnt like that...but if u feel that he is talking to one gurl more than he should u should definately check into it cuz u just nevr kno ...o but make sure u hv facts before u accuse
Hate it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

I don't like it. Chatting leads to flirting and flirting can lead to more. It's possible to be completely platonic but things happen. Some girls don't care if the guy is involved.
married

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

--TAZ-- wrote:
I won't let my bf have a facebook ...cuz he might just talk to them as friends which is fine but I kno the way girls/women are they dnt care if the guy has someone if they r intrested they will do whtvr to get the guy ...and I dnt like that...but if u feel that he is talking to one gurl more than he should u should definately check into it cuz u just nevr kno ...o but make sure u hv facts before u accuse
i have over 200 friends frm all over the world and im married my husband has no problem with it.chating with the opposite is not cheating cuz if it were then we would all be cheaters,and the comment bout i knw the girls/wemon r they dnt care well that goes both ways men do it to they firt not careing if the ladies r married u just have to learn to trust ur partner if u see him hiding the cell fone then worry
married

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

sorry dnt knw why it comment twice
--TAZ--

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

married wrote:
<quoted text>i have over 200 friends frm all over the world and im married my husband has no problem with it.chating with the opposite is not cheating cuz if it were then we would all be cheaters,and the comment bout i knw the girls/wemon r they dnt care well that goes both ways men do it to they firt not careing if the ladies r married u just have to learn to trust ur partner if u see him hiding the cell fone then worry
Yea I kno that guys r capable of doing that as well ....and y'all trust each othr that's cool I trust my guy and that's why I wrote that I kno he will talk to girls as just friends but the thing is his friends are from a different town not alice and in that town I kno that most of them girls are known to mess with guys that are taken thats all ...but lucky for me my guy isn't into all the computer stuff like topix...myspace...facebook so I dnt hv to even wrry bout it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know what happened to panfee? 30 min youknow 10
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 51 min Ann 22,200
Why do people stay in a bad relationship 2 hr easy answer 13
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 6 hr Crazy Jae 6,720
Ben bolt school board 6 hr Ala 270
Alice ice bucket challenge!! Hello 7 hr i am grown up 23
porkys drug drive thru (May '13) 7 hr customer 33
Home wreckers of alice 7 hr hurrhurr 8
R.I.P. Joanna Fri Really 14

Search the Alice Forum: