Is the Burger King here in Alice anyg...

Is the Burger King here in Alice anygood?

Posted in the Alice Forum

hmmm

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I've been afraid to try again after a few bad experiences.
La Raza

Mineral, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Burgers are always cold!
fat girl

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
There bad
country girl

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 8, 2013
It must be their management....not to be mean but these folks are kinda the rejects that have been fired from other fast food joints. I've been to Kingsville, cc, & even as far as Laredo & their burgers look like "commercial" burgers. These burgers are just sloppy not to mention you get wrong order. What a shame cuz we really need a burger king here in Alice. Hopefully they get their shit together and step it up our else they will be losing customers.
hmmm

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
country girl wrote:
It must be their management....not to be mean but these folks are kinda the rejects that have been fired from other fast food joints. I've been to Kingsville, cc, & even as far as Laredo & their burgers look like "commercial" burgers. These burgers are just sloppy not to mention you get wrong order. What a shame cuz we really need a burger king here in Alice. Hopefully they get their shit together and step it up our else they will be losing customers.
So true!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Its good! The food is always warm. They treat me with respect and I always get my food correct! I've been eating there since they opened and I have no complaints. Maybe you're getting your orders wrong cuzz they see you and don't like you and purposfully get your order wrong. Keep up the good work burger king! Love y'all!:)
not happy

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2013
361bird wrote:
Its good! The food is always warm. They treat me with respect and I always get my food correct! I've been eating there since they opened and I have no complaints. Maybe you're getting your orders wrong cuzz they see you and don't like you and purposfully get your order wrong. Keep up the good work burger king! Love y'all!:)
Well wether they like me or not my order should not be wrong
What kind of service is that? Everytime I go my order is wrong and I go through drive thru. For all I know your an employee trying to make it look good when in reality it really isn't

Location hidden

#8 Mar 28, 2013
not happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well wether they like me or not my order should not be wrong
What kind of service is that? Everytime I go my order is wrong and I go through drive thru. For all I know your an employee trying to make it look good when in reality it really isn't
Think of it in a different perspective, maybe its your bad karma. Think of 1 time you deserved karma and its now biting you in the booty. Idk who you pissed off but my food is always on point. No complaints & its funny how you assume such a ridiculous remark lol. Karma is a bee word though!
Derp

Alice, TX

#9 Mar 28, 2013
country girl wrote:
I completely agree. Food is cold, sloppy, and always the wrong order. They have already lost a lot of business- the line outside is never very long and the parking lot is usually pretty empty.
tttt

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe if you people wouldn't be so rude!
Ur oder would be right!!!!!
ex- customer

Alice, TX

#11 Mar 28, 2013
Never ever again. Plenty of chances time after time.....Shut it down!

Location hidden

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Nope! Keep it open! I don't want to drive to kingsville or cc
Alice res

Portland, TX

#13 Mar 30, 2013
Nope always cold
snoopy

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2013
361bird wrote:
So, are you saying they like you and if not you get bad service. If that's the case I'd suggest nobody go there cuz customers are ALL to be treated equally. Sounds like employee problems or better yet management. Look into that cuz I'm there to eat not to be judged or anything else. Perhaps you work there and that still ain't right.
snoopy

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
tttt wrote:
Maybe if you people wouldn't be so rude!
Ur oder would be right!!!!!
CUSTOMER is ALWAYS right missy, read your business rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ibc 14 min MandoP 14
Joe escobar 16 min Jjj3 1
He won't look me in the eye... (Dec '11) 30 min Both 48
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 43 min Intrepid Surfer 10,625
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 44 min Intrepid Surfer 5,510
Apex cheer 1 hr gary coleman 4
Newell 1 hr blab 11
Juanito we demand a drug hairfolical test 16 hr Get A Life 42

Alice Jobs

More from around the web