lorie

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Does anyone know where they are hiring for medical assistant i need a job.
work force

Portland, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Go to the Texas Work Force. At the old Wells Fargo bank. 3rd floor. They can help u. If u already have experience that's a plus on ur part. Good luck
FYI

Edroy, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2013
lorie wrote:
Does anyone know where they are hiring for medical assistant i need a job.
Dr. Barnes office is looking for a Medical Asst.
pink

Alice, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Whatever u do don't apply at dr eusebio montejo, dr elizondo's or complete medical care those r the worst places to work, dr montejo demeans disrespects sexually harasses and takes everything out on his staff complete medical care has checks that bounce and they steal ur hours not to mention the office supervisor is completely crazy and at dr elizondos he doesn't know what he's doing half of the time cuz his extra melt crazy and always high wife keeps him over medicated she's also the office manager and she takes everything out on the staff she curses at them at the top of her lungs not to mention they pay u under the table then cash ur checks later and keep the money for themselves just an FYI a good job is the heart center and community action
Martin Concha

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Geez, I'd hate to run as a politician against someone that has you in control of their political ads?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
apex 1 hr selina 6
Alice Tx Fiesta Bandana 18' 1 hr Smh 5
Crystal vinton 2 hr Miley Cyrus 2
women that ask for more money besides child sup... (Oct '11) 10 hr Jennycosmo 125
Chamber of Commerce 11 hr Proud of her 25
Jessica Cardona 11 hr Wow 3
Citizens of Alice...describe your water 12 hr Concerned 28

Alice Jobs

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages