forgiving someone who has done you wrong

forgiving someone who has done you wrong

Posted in the Alice Forum

tired

Ballwin, MO

#1 Feb 13, 2013
This guy has hurt so many people but hes so kind ...
really

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2013
He's hurt so many ppl. Yet he's kind.....what a crock
crazy

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2013
How can he be kind by hurting other peoples feelings you must be dumb.
reality

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
We forgive those that hurt us but never forget.
Mmm

Ballwin, MO

#5 Feb 13, 2013
He hurt so many ppl, and hea gonna hurt u too.
tired

Ballwin, MO

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Weird, I know.
waa

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
He's hurt my daughter.he's lucky I didn't send him to our maker.I'm try to forgive for I knw the lord knws all his wrong doings.I've heard of so many he's done the same thing to then
Think

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
It may be hard to hear, but you're not the one in his heart. He's going to hurt you. He's thinking of somebody else while he's with you. Ask him, you'll see the answer in his eyes because a lie will come from his lips.
wait

Alice, TX

#9 Feb 13, 2013
waa wrote:
He's hurt my daughter.he's lucky I didn't send him to our maker.I'm try to forgive for I knw the lord knws all his wrong doings.I've heard of so many he's done the same thing to then
Ummm how did he hurt ur daughter ..? Why would u let a d!ck hurt ur daughter first of all. What's wrong with u?? God will not protect a damn thing. U... As her mother thats ur job. It's ur job to be her protecter...
tired

Ballwin, MO

#10 Feb 13, 2013
He can be nice one day and a di@k the other
waa

El Monte, CA

#11 Feb 13, 2013
wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm how did he hurt ur daughter ..? Why would u let a d!ck hurt ur daughter first of all. What's wrong with u?? God will not protect a damn thing. U... As her mother thats ur job. It's ur job to be her protecter...
I do protect my Children .what he did was wrong,he didn't lay a finger on her. He's family how was I supposed to knw he would do this.I did all I could to help her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily murphy 24 min NoJunkee 3
Ruby Garza 51 min guess who 13
Melissa Chapa 57 min watchout 11
ashley 1 hr lmao 10
joe & jen garcia 1 hr fuckthem 3
noel charles 1 hr stfu already punani 3
Aria Gamez 1 hr ImWaitingForYou 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages