i wish i would've appreciated you
my first love

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 Jun 28, 2012
huh wrote:
truth. if this is who i think it is i do love you so much. You know the reasons why we cant be together like we want. This is all on you. Ive been waiting and loving you from the side line for a very long time till you were ready to move on with me. Every minute spent with you is better than nothing. And i dont have to just pass by you to remember to call you. i think of you all the time and i do call you. we just miss eachother. I know you would be the one to make me happy. Just like i know i would make you very happy as well. Like i said, this is all on you. Im here and always have been. i care about you and worry about you every minute. there is just only so much one person can do and take. For "my first love" as wrong as it may sound sometimes it is a little to late. Some people take things for granted. If its true love you feel for eachother then you will be together. You shouldnt let anybody or anything get in the way of your wanting your happiness. They are not going to live in your shoes or your life for you. We all have a choice. Just let him know how you feel. Before he begans to think you dont care for him or ever loved him At least you will know you told him.
thank u for your words. But like u said sometimes it is a little too late. Good luck to u and ur love. Hope it all works out for the best!!!
huh

Laredo, TX

#23 Jun 28, 2012
Your welcome. Dont take it too bad or to heart about it being to late. At least you had that chance to love. We need to learn to apperciate as well as be appreciated for who we are not for who we have to be for someone else. If its true love it will find its way back to your heart. Just take it day by day. Its funny how life works. Its kinda like when you lose someting and you try so hard to find it and you never do, but in the process of looking you find something else you werent even looking for. Thats are life. it works in weird ways. stop feeling down. God gives us chances and tests everyday. If this is the path that he has planned for you, it will happen. if not, then he has bigger and better plans.
my first love

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 Jun 28, 2012
huh wrote:
Your welcome. Dont take it too bad or to heart about it being to late. At least you had that chance to love. We need to learn to apperciate as well as be appreciated for who we are not for who we have to be for someone else. If its true love it will find its way back to your heart. Just take it day by day. Its funny how life works. Its kinda like when you lose someting and you try so hard to find it and you never do, but in the process of looking you find something else you werent even looking for. Thats are life. it works in weird ways. stop feeling down. God gives us chances and tests everyday. If this is the path that he has planned for you, it will happen. if not, then he has bigger and better plans.
thank u again. Your words really helped a lot .
true

United States

#25 Jun 28, 2012
"huh" if u r who I think u are or atleast who I pray u r it's not on me it on u u said were jus friends. I do luv u since we first met u had me, wat r my initials n what r urs if it is u
Hottkiss

Portland, TX

#26 Jun 28, 2012
Look to me it's never too late, to tell someone that they have been on your mind for the past like 12 yrs even. I had a crush on this guy in high school and ya we hung out a good few times after we got out even wld party together !!! I always wanted to tell him how much I really liked him but he was shy and I was too .. So get this after soo long I had made a promise to my self if I were to see him again I wld make it happen and I fn did!!! Were under diff situations but neither one of us care cuz we've always had a thing for each other!!!! So u see sometimes its not too late :)))))))!!
huh

Laredo, TX

#27 Jun 28, 2012
To not make the rest of the world talk more than they already have. lets not do initials. Only you know this? what is my favorite color and the one word i always say thats makes you smile. This is how i know its you.
Truth

Alice, TX

#28 Jun 28, 2012
Are you prego?
hi beautiful

Alice, TX

#29 Jun 28, 2012
I no exactly how you feel. It feels so similar to me and we fell apart after fathers day. she has nothing to be sorry for and its never too late. I still keep my head high and I do believe I will be with her forever. My love is strong even through her hardest times. I'm sorry for everything . for not being there I mean being there for you. If your love for me is real dont give up on us please dont yours always
my first love

United States

#30 Jun 28, 2012
hi beautiful wrote:
I no exactly how you feel. It feels so similar to me and we fell apart after fathers day. she has nothing to be sorry for and its never too late. I still keep my head high and I do believe I will be with her forever. My love is strong even through her hardest times. I'm sorry for everything . for not being there I mean being there for you. If your love for me is real dont give up on us please dont yours always
who r u responding too?
really

United States

#31 Jun 28, 2012
I lost the love of my life he just stop texting and calling. The hardest part for me is I had his baby. But I gotta go on and raise my baby the best way I can.
hi beautiful

Alice, TX

#32 Jun 28, 2012
my first love wrote:
<quoted text>
who r u responding too?

no names will be given but if she reads this she knows who I am. its very similar to yours met each other unexpectid;y one night I respected her and we've been hooked with each other for a lil over a year trying our best to be with each other and every try was a failure and I blame myself for being too persistant. I know why you say it's too late and its never so things change it happens to the best of us but that doesnt mean my love for you will ever change. I will always be here for you and when your ready I'll be here :)
boo

Dallas, TX

#33 Jun 28, 2012
Awww...all this makes me sad:( I was so in love with a guy-well still am- but some how after years of trying something always came between us...idk maybe he never did love me, but I sure as hell loved him. He made my heart smile even when we cldnt be together a simple text would,make my day...but he broke my heart 1 too many times and this last time was a doozey, sad thing is no matter how hard I try I cnt hate him...I forgave him the minute he hurt me everytime:/
hi beautiful

Alice, TX

#34 Jun 28, 2012
boo wrote:
Awww...all this makes me sad:( I was so in love with a guy-well still am- but some how after years of trying something always came between us...idk maybe he never did love me, but I sure as hell loved him. He made my heart smile even when we cldnt be together a simple text would,make my day...but he broke my heart 1 too many times and this last time was a doozey, sad thing is no matter how hard I try I cnt hate him...I forgave him the minute he hurt me everytime:/
i feel your pain believe me
boo

Dallas, TX

#35 Jun 28, 2012
hi beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel your pain believe me
Yea it sucks and some may say I'm pathetic for still holding on to what we had but he means alot to me...he may hv been a douche sometimes but no matter what he had a way to making me happy:/
hi beautiful

Alice, TX

#36 Jun 28, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea it sucks and some may say I'm pathetic for still holding on to what we had but he means alot to me...he may hv been a douche sometimes but no matter what he had a way to making me happy:/
yup well it feels good to be loved!I always love every time i thought of her when i'm at work and home. I felt so alive and happy. thats the word!! I felt happy!! no matter wat she did or wat she was upset about I would try to find a way to make her feel happy and be there for her :(
boo

Dallas, TX

#37 Jun 28, 2012
hi beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
yup well it feels good to be loved!I always love every time i thought of her when i'm at work and home. I felt so alive and happy. thats the word!! I felt happy!! no matter wat she did or wat she was upset about I would try to find a way to make her feel happy and be there for her :(
Sounds sweet...I guess one day we'll feel whole again...I don't regret loving him but I do regret losing him...one day someone else will maybe fill the void:/
hi beautiful

Alice, TX

#38 Jun 28, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds sweet...I guess one day we'll feel whole again...I don't regret loving him but I do regret losing him...one day someone else will maybe fill the void:/
I only wish I was stronger! nite boo
boo

Dallas, TX

#39 Jun 28, 2012
hi beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish I was stronger! nite boo
Gn...keep ur head up:)
Wondering

United States

#40 Jun 28, 2012
Perhaps he was not the one for u, just u wait n c Mr Right will come along, it happen to me, n I'm the happiest woman in the world. Believe me u will love again. U r feeling this way now cuz it's too soon. Take ur time, n b true to yourself always....
boo

Dallas, TX

#41 Jun 28, 2012
Hmmm our situation is too complicated to explain. I'm feeling this way because the reality of the situation sucks...idk how to explain without giving myself away....but thank you for the words of encouragement...hopefully one day I can be happy with someone else:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the end is almost near! (Jul '10) 29 min Nostradamus 9
Scavengers 31 min joe 18
Ray Salinas 1 hr Cynthia 3
Mayorga hinjsa 4 hr Dont worry 7
go to church to pray not gossip (Jan '13) 4 hr Go to church 26
Jobs for women with no school 4 hr No job 24
To those who post on topix 4 hr Prayers 13

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance