how long does marijuana stay in your ...

how long does marijuana stay in your system if your a daily user?

Posted in the Alice Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
no toaker no more

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2010
If your over 200 lbs bout how long?
piss test

Pharr, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Over a month for sure. Buy the tests online and take them weekly till you're clear before you do one for someone else.
lol

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 2, 2010
Like 30 to 45 days
no toaker no more

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Yea...going on 75 days already...is that clean enough? Took a piss test for a company on the 45th day and was dirty still...I bought that piss test from walgreens and idk to me that test kit was a scam...it showed a faint line on the bottome but u couldn't even tell if it was neg or pos
um yeah

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2010
hey ppl try this go 2 ralphs they sell this fruit syrup in a box mix it with a 32oz gatorade drink it all than drink 8 glasses of water or equal 1 gallon its guarantee 2 clean ur system i thought it was bullcrap at 1st but it worked i past my drug test

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ABBY

Sinton, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2010
it take a person 23 days no lie.if u came out dirty stop lying to ur self u were smoking.i knw bout the but i swear i havent smoked.really test me,wtf why is its still sayn im dirty .hello its cuz u were still smoking.i learned alot frm my man being in drug court
got a question

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2010
um yeah wrote:
hey ppl try this go 2 ralphs they sell this fruit syrup in a box mix it with a 32oz gatorade drink it all than drink 8 glasses of water or equal 1 gallon its guarantee 2 clean ur system i thought it was bullcrap at 1st but it worked i past my drug test
yea I heard of that
um yeah

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2010
yea not that many ppl know about it
got a question

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2010
ABBY wrote:
it take a person 23 days no lie.if u came out dirty stop lying to ur self u were smoking.i knw bout the but i swear i havent smoked.really test me,wtf why is its still sayn im dirty .hello its cuz u were still smoking.i learned alot frm my man being in drug court
your full of sh*t why would I wanna smoke if already quit ...it takes longer the 2 1/2 months depending on ur metabloism
medic

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Dec 2, 2010
buy the strip
reallll

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2010
no lie- I been smoking since I was 13 I'm 17 niw n I smoke weed everyday ;) ha but n.e ways I drank half a cup of bleach n 2 gallons of water for 3 days n within 2 weeks I was clean!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wow

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2010
ok don't drink bleach!, try alot of cardio and drinking water, along with eating fruits and vegetables, mainly avacados and spinach, are good at cleaning out toxins, now take your ass to the track!!!
lol

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 2, 2010
i would smoke everyday and i am over 200lbs and in a month i came out clean just stopped smoking didnt take anything or do anything special
hmmm

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2010
It sticks to your fatty tissue, the more fatty tissue you have the longer it takes to get out of your body :))
ABBY

Sinton, TX

#17 Dec 3, 2010
got a question wrote:
<quoted text> your full of sh*t why would I wanna smoke if already quit ...it takes longer the 2 1/2 months depending on ur metabloism
lmfao ok if u say hahahha,i have never heard 2.5 months to get clean hehehe.there r things u can drink like potable water,azo cranberries tablets,the herb drinks at dans.but good luck lol
weed

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2010
Well i depends on the amount really. u can take a couple of hits one day be clean the next. if ur a everyday smoke it take about 30/45 days to be clean and drink plenty of water. and also depends on your size.
oh shyt

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Dec 3, 2010
i got clean in a week; i took multivitamins ; fiber ; and some herbs from DANS the old store next to St. joseph; another good thing to take is CERTO just take it religiously and youll be clean in no time; drug tests are about 13 dollars at walgreens good luck ; for the record of puff of dro isnt bad every once in a while
no toaker no more

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2010
Abby ur dude was prolly a baby smoker lol....I'm talkin a sack a day least for 6 to 7 yrs nah but I think I'm clean..........bleach? I'm suprise u ain't dead reall
ABBY

Sinton, TX

#21 Dec 3, 2010
lol my man has smoked since he was 13 and hes 37 a sak a day aint nothing compare to what he smokes lol.but hey if u think u knw more.and bleach is for the finger not for drinking plus that really dnt work
no toaker no more

United States

#22 Dec 3, 2010
Yea well idk from my experience...its taking awhile without detox cleansers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KEep a TOTL0T DROP a TURDZ 8 min Miley Cyrus 39
Seli Gonzalez (Hernandez) stop deleting 10 min Alice 12
Dr. Guajardo 1 hr day care 21
Harleyy Lewis 4 hr Well 1
Best canditate 4 hr Boom 15
Trouble Shooters and City of Alice 4 hr Belinda Silva 3
They bought Barbie a New Infinity 5 hr Ruby 10
Lending fraud and Roger Saenz 5 hr El Dave 20

Alice Jobs

More from around the web