First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oh

Alice, TX

#21 Nov 30, 2012
The goodwill here in Alice is dirty! I've been to a few in other states and they are clean, organized and the prices are a lot lower. I don't give anything to goodwill - I just sit my stuff in the alley and its gone in an hour.
hi

United States

#22 Dec 10, 2012
I commute to Alice from corpus everyday now for a year and it seems that everywhere you shop is expensive! The food and retail departments are outrageous! Even the run down apartment complexes are high priced! I live in downtown corpus and save money living there. The oil companies providing jobs for plenty of communities in the area is great. Not many of them rant and rave of these high costs because they work there. Goodwill, on the other hand has not changed their prices in over 7 years and everything sold in their stores goes back to your community! Lets get educated and share some positive info! www.goodwillsouthtexas.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darlene Estrada 2 min OMG 20
The MUC a great success 3 min dipshyt 25
Tj tijerina 6 min SKURB 4
Heavy girls vs skinny girls 12 min SKURB 4
Edu Garza 47 min LMFAO 1
Justine renee 1 hr Hmmm 22
Israel and sam 3 hr Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages