Nola Morales wrote:
Please donate clothes to my Kids I'm a loser mom Mario won't help me
Who would help this dirty trashbag lmfao
mario

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 16, 2012
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>Who would help this dirty trashbag lmfao
Please help my wife I no I'm not her baby daddy but give her a turkey and gravey
Gator Bites

Alice, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Goodwill sell used clothing more expensive than new cloths on clearance @ Dept. Stores. It's donated crap..... Why sell the shit like its Wal-Mart
jobs...

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
I agree it is very expensive and it's not like the clothes are dry cleaned or washed before selling....
Andy

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Gator Bites wrote:
Goodwill sell used clothing more expensive than new cloths on clearance @ Dept. Stores. It's donated crap..... Why sell the shit like its Wal-Mart
I have to agree with Gator. This goodwill thinks they are a high end store. The stuff is over priced and I like going thift shopping and do it a lot when I am in Houston and SA for items that I am going to rebuild, repaint, or take apart.
cabbage patch

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 23, 2012
I LOVE IT!!!!!
GIVE ME SOME GOODWILL
affordable but not 4 sum

El Monte, CA

#10 Nov 23, 2012
I went in to look at costumes. Last month and thought hey maybe I dont hv to spend so much on something im only wearing once well when I get there the costumes cost just as much as a store price but only diff was they were brand new and there's werent so I think its dumb and I know some ppl go there because they dont have much money and don't want to spend so much but in reality there better off buying it new for the same price I rem going in also when it first opened and stuff was like 2-3 dollars then they had sells on crrtain days but my hv they raised there prices and another thing if you really want to help out give it to the driscolls drop houses they do give them to the needy I would drop off tons of clothes to good will to help needy fam but then realised hey some don't even have. Those five dollars so I started leaving them at the driscolls childrens houses
hmmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Nov 23, 2012
affordable but not 4 sum wrote:
I went in to look at costumes. Last month and thought hey maybe I dont hv to spend so much on something im only wearing once well when I get there the costumes cost just as much as a store price but only diff was they were brand new and there's werent so I think its dumb and I know some ppl go there because they dont have much money and don't want to spend so much but in reality there better off buying it new for the same price I rem going in also when it first opened and stuff was like 2-3 dollars then they had sells on crrtain days but my hv they raised there prices and another thing if you really want to help out give it to the driscolls drop houses they do give them to the needy I would drop off tons of clothes to good will to help needy fam but then realised hey some don't even have. Those five dollars so I started leaving them at the driscolls childrens houses
I completely agree with you, I used to always donate clothes, household items, even some couches once. Once they started with the Ronald McDonald donation boxes, that was it for me. Goodwill makes some pretty fine cash with all our generosity, I'd be curious to find out how exactly the needy benefit from them if they have to buy (& not so cheap either)anything they may be needing.
Just a comment

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Nov 23, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with you, I used to always donate clothes, household items, even some couches once. Once they started with the Ronald McDonald donation boxes, that was it for me. Goodwill makes some pretty fine cash with all our generosity, I'd be curious to find out how exactly the needy benefit from them if they have to buy (& not so cheap either)anything they may be needing.
That is why I always donate to St. Vincent De Paul, they give the things to the needy, they don't sell the items.
No one makes money off the donations.
hmmmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Just a comment wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I always donate to St. Vincent De Paul, they give the things to the needy, they don't sell the items.
Also a very good idea, & they help people who are local right? Thats even better.
Trophy Wife

Alice, TX

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Just a comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is St. Vincent De Paul located?..... I need to donate cloths from my kids & don't want to give it to Goodwill. I would love to see someone who really needs it to benifit from it. My kids still have things w/tags they never even used.... If I give it to Goodwill; they will want to sell it @ JC Penny price lol
livelaughlove

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Trophy Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is St. Vincent De Paul located?..... I need to donate cloths from my kids & don't want to give it to Goodwill. I would love to see someone who really needs it to benifit from it. My kids still have things w/tags they never even used.... If I give it to Goodwill; they will want to sell it @ JC Penny price lol
oh so true. They're located right next to the police dept--on main st.Their hours of operation are posted on the door. Also, just btw, it is very generous of you, especially during this time of year. May God bless you & your family.
hmm

Alice, TX

#16 Nov 29, 2012
y'all need to educate yourselves...
http://www.goodwillsouthtexas.com/
yes

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2012
hmm wrote:
y'all need to educate yourselves...
http://www.goodwillsouthtexas.com/
It is very expensive for used items.
Craw Daddy

Alice, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2012
livelaughlove wrote:
<quoted text>
oh so true. They're located right next to the police dept--on main st.Their hours of operation are posted on the door. Also, just btw, it is very generous of you, especially during this time of year. May God bless you & your family.
Thank you so much for the information...... I appreaciate it. It was so easy to find. This place truly helps those in our community :) God Bless
Trophy Wife

Alice, TX

#19 Nov 29, 2012
livelaughlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You so much ..... May God Bless u & your Family as well .....

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 29, 2012
donate stuff to the woman's shelter. They give their stuff away too. I gave them lots of our stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker Hughes CLOSED 19 min Test Challenge 53
any buddy have tires for sale? 23 min CJ employee 8
Water park 55 min shiny fiddle made... 8
Alice Echo News 1 hr friend 5
Dancey Lopez!! 1 hr Camel wants his t... 1
sexist type of woman 1 hr Roxy 48
Rita Camarillo 2 hr Just curious 1
Newell W. Atkinson III 4 hr tonto 18
Alice Dating
Find my Match