Euless, TX

#83 Jul 27, 2012
alice texas america wrote:
Heard city hall is going to hv a private meeting to remove bueno
How did u get the info if it's private?
dontukno

United States

#84 Jul 27, 2012
Everyone in Alice talks one person tells one other person than there's that person tellin another n so on n so on DUH
sunny

Euless, TX

#85 Jul 27, 2012
We don't need a new police chief. We need the people on Alice to calm down and let the chief and his officers do the job. You people don't know what you would do in this situation. I know you sure wouldn't how how to handle the situation. Because topix is not the answer.. God bless! Leave the Chief alone.
Eloteman

Fort Worth, TX

#86 Jul 28, 2012
sunny wrote:
We don't need a new police chief. We need the people on Alice to calm down and let the chief and his officers do the job. You people don't know what you would do in this situation. I know you sure wouldn't how how to handle the situation. Because topix is not the answer.. God bless! Leave the Chief alone.
poor child ur in denial.
Citizen

Corpus Christi, TX

#87 Jul 28, 2012
sunny wrote:
The Chief is doing the best he can with what he has. APD has always being understaffed! APD locks them up, judges issue low bonds, the criminal is back out on the street. The criminal gets goes to a court hearing, and guess what, a plea bargan, adjudicated or deferred probation. The criminal fails during his or her probationary period, goes back to court, once again, add on more probation. Saw Mando on the news last night, I hope he pulls MTR's on all these crimianls when thy do violate probation and sends them to prison!
sure

Alice, TX

#88 Jul 28, 2012
I would love to do bueno in his ass
yaaaaaaaaaaaa

Corpus Christi, TX

#89 Jul 28, 2012
same old story about the chief of police. lets see how long it takes the city manager and the city council to realize that his time with the city is over. has been for a long time.
what in injustice they have done to the citizens of alice to keep looking the other way when they have always known bueno is not qualifed to be chief.
has no experience in the patrol division nor the investigation division. THE ONLY THING HE EVER DID AT THE PD. WAS TO BE A SPOKEMAN FOR CRIME PREVENTION.
his appointment was a political appointment and he continues to play the political game on city time and everyone at city hall looks the other way.
come on guys, WE, want a police chief that will come here and have his heart and soul in the BEST INTEREST OF THE CITY OF ALICE. WHY, BECAUSE WE DESERVE IT. AND SO DO YOU.
Corpus

United States

#90 Jul 28, 2012
I am from Corpus and when I saw Danny B. on the news, he just has a thing about him. I can tell this guy is full of himself. Who wears a cowboy hat in their office during an interview. Plus he had like 3 hats on a rack in his office. Looks like he is a little too comfortable in his position.
Support

United States

#91 Jul 29, 2012
We need to support him & his staff. It's for our safety
Jabberwocky

Euless, TX

#92 Jul 29, 2012
Yes I agree the sheriff is a walking relic, that just goes with the flow. Never active always reactive.
As with the chief of police he's too complacent on gang activity. When you have a job for over a decade you get complacent. Just the nature of the beast.(maybe he was never qualified in the first place) Also we as a community need to make sure our elected officials do there job. Judges need to give them the maximum sentence allowed by law. We must come together as a community, if not divided we will fall.
La Raza

Corpus Christi, TX

#93 Jul 30, 2012
Jabberwocky wrote:
Yes I agree the sheriff is a walking relic, that just goes with the flow. Never active always reactive.
As with the chief of police he's too complacent on gang activity. When you have a job for over a decade you get complacent. Just the nature of the beast.(maybe he was never qualified in the first place) Also we as a community need to make sure our elected officials do there job. Judges need to give them the maximum sentence allowed by law. We must come together as a community, if not divided we will fall.
I agree, once they are arrested and put in jail, the police did there job. From there after, it is in the hands of our prosecuters and judges to issue out the maximum sentenceses for the crime committed, especilly when they are the same offenders committing crimes over and over again!
Fed up

Alice, TX

#94 Jul 31, 2012
Citizen wrote:
Is John Lemon a defense attorney or a prosecutor?
For those that don't know, a prosecutor puts people in jail.
He was an assistant DA at one point but I'm not sure how long that lasted.
concern

Alice, TX

#95 Jul 31, 2012
Bane wrote:
<quoted text>
He does turn his back to the crimes when it's his relatives that commit them. TRUE STORY!
so true on that!!!!!!!
texas energy

Fort Worth, TX

#96 Jul 31, 2012
Corpus wrote:
I am from Cotrpus and when I saw Danny B. on the news, he just has a thing about him. I can tell this guy is full of himself. Who wears a cowboy hat in their office during an interview. Plus he had like 3 hats on a rack in his office. Looks like he is a little too comfortable in his position.
He is a alcoholic he gets drunk at his house and starts singing at night. And the gang members r running rampid through our town. What an embarrassment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Crane Coming Back!!! 35 min Chupa Mis Huevos 35
katrina flores 40 min Mr hit it and qui... 2
dtf girls 1 hr beastmode 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stink farts 764
ruben chapa 6 hr getchu sum cheese 2
Janet Gonzales 6 hr Ben bolt 22
reena 8 hr wounding 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages