Snap crackle pop

United States

#1 May 30, 2013
What a disgusting place I went to have a beer with a friend and let me tell you I've been to hole in the wall bars but this one is the hole everyone pisses in. Cant believe people actually hang there. I wasn't there two seconds and I had some cougars who have been threw the mill if you know what I mean all over the sac. The bathroom floor seem to have a layer of piss on it that stank to high heaven. There's also some little man that thinks he owns place running around I wanted to knock his block off but I looked around and realized it wasn't worth it so I left. I hope this isn't the only bar Alice has to offer.
lol

United States

#2 May 31, 2013
are you not from around here? that place os bad. there are other places that get good, well for a small town anyway.
thomas

Portland, TX

#3 May 31, 2013
Did the lil man have a ball won his cheek. He's a culero..he runs not a damn thing
Snap crackle pop

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
Yeah he kind of had something weird with a thick mustache what a loser. I
monica

Portland, TX

#6 May 31, 2013
Yambre both of you get over it if she's easy what are you jealous cuz you cant get anyone or what dude ya both of you shut it!!!
haha

Alice, TX

#7 Jun 1, 2013
stay away from there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jolene spa 7 min Boo 9
Roy C loves Nick Y 23 min nkotb 1
Sheriff Oscar Lopez firing everybody 1 hr dummy 13
People who get dumped then blasting on topix 1 hr Get a life 20
Minnie and Liz friends 1 hr Lmfao 6
Darlene Estrada gets busted for drugs 4 hr rub 5
Imelda infante 4 hr Angel Pena 9

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance