What is kettles going to be now?
WoW

Alice, TX

#21 Aug 15, 2012
call da popo ho wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah girl you tell em! read my lips: we don' need no no stinkin' mexican restaurant. you thinking this is mexico or something? we need pancakes, and place dat make good chitlins and grits
i could go for some pancakes, some italian, anything except mexican if i want mexican i go to my moms
student

United States

#22 Aug 15, 2012
I heard its going to be an IHOP also and i hope it is because those pancakes are good!
Iheard

Corpus Christi, TX

#23 Aug 15, 2012
I heard that it is going to be a chinese place. A lot of people saying different things though. Who to believe?
mazz

Fort Worth, TX

#24 Aug 15, 2012
Buddy going to open a gentlemans club called spankys
child of God

Alice, TX

#25 Aug 15, 2012
It's for sure gonna be a Mexican restaurant!!! I agree we do need an Ihop r a real Italian place.
Not so ready

United States

#26 Aug 15, 2012
Its going to be a bunny ranch lol all the prostitudes from 281 are going to work there
lloron

Corpus Christi, TX

#27 Aug 15, 2012
they are going to make another taqueria jaliscence...
Chicken

Corpus Christi, TX

#28 Aug 15, 2012
I heard a KFC
City girl

Alice, TX

#29 Aug 15, 2012
Yeah I heard it was going to be an ihop
Latino

United States

#31 Aug 16, 2012
why is there so many negative coments about '' that part of town ' and mexican this and mexican that I bet more than a few are from that part of town and more than half are hispanic.....grow up people
Millie

Austin, TX

#32 Aug 16, 2012
Latino wrote:
why is there so many negative coments about '' that part of town ' and mexican this and mexican that I bet more than a few are from that part of town and more than half are hispanic.....grow up people
No one on this topic said anything bad about being "Mexican"...they just said they didn't want ANOTHER Mexican food restaurant in town because there are already so many. As for it being "that part of town" you can't deny that it's not the best. Last but not least you are asking people to "grow up"...sweetie you're on topix just like everyone else. You came here to read negative things about people and the latest town gossip. So before you get high and mighty take a look at yourself.
drive my limo

Alice, TX

#33 Aug 16, 2012
Latino wrote:
what makes "that part of town" so scuzzy is that there's a bunch of crack head motels down the 281 strip: sunset, Bel-air, and 3 others. so crack heads are everywhere up and down, especially by the bus station...281 has become to Alice what Leopard street is to Corpus
big dog

Alice, TX

#34 Aug 16, 2012
Its a sausage stand. All the sasauge you can eat for under a dollar.
truth

United States

#35 Aug 16, 2012
It's going to be "Los Altos De Jalisco ".
Witchy Witch Girl

Euless, TX

#36 Aug 16, 2012
No more Mexican Food!!.. So tired if them!!!..
I'd lk a IHoP
breakfast food for Dinner!!.
Yeah!

United States

#37 Aug 16, 2012
call da popo ho wrote:
ihop ihop we want an ihop~~!~
out of all they say, the best choice is IHOP. That would be awesome!
Yeah!

United States

#38 Aug 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>out of all they say, the best choice is IHOP. That would be awesome![/QUOTE]
if they look around within a 1-2 mile radius there is Charros, Chentes and several tiny Mexican restaurants. It would be stupid to build another if they want business. Now the IHOP is a chain that is really well known & good, so that would profit.
REN
#39 Aug 16, 2012
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>
if they look around within a 1-2 mile radius there is Charros, Chentes and several tiny Mexican restaurants. It would be stupid to build another if they want business. Now the IHOP is a chain that is really well known & good, so that would profit.[/QUOTE]IHOP would be where all the new hotels are at. Not on that side of town.
just saying

Mesa, AZ

#40 Aug 17, 2012
Italia going to be a olive garden Check there website
Finally

Dallas, TX

#41 Aug 17, 2012
Called around and it is going to be a
Taco Bell/KFC/LJS all in one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Escobedo 18 min connie 3
bobbie 22 min HnS 2
Quinceniera 28 min Satisfied 21
Ashley Estrada 36 min wannabelover 3
hot guy in black dodge truck 53 min lol 4
ashley buttstain and jesse ochoa 1 hr Endznftard 3
Roxie Valdez 1 hr Your Friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages