I will not stop until you are informed Alice.

Posted in the Alice Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 105 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Nov 9, 2012
I refuse to let you use this tool of a website just for meaningless gossip anymore. Its time to open your peepers, walk outside and breathe the air and smell the stench of treason in our midst! It isn't just about oil or race, which you people seem to have the inability to get over or around. It is about the preservation of your legacies, whatever they may be. Their future runs the risk of being determined by some, possibly foreign official. Overpopulation is a huge topic behind the scenes. Imagine China's one child policy being implemented whether you agree or not. These things are being decided obviously without your knowledge or vote right now.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
that dude wrote:
I refuse to let you use this tool of a website just for meaningless gossip anymore. Its time to open your peepers, walk outside and breathe the air and smell the stench of treason in our midst! It isn't just about oil or race, which you people seem to have the inability to get over or around. It is about the preservation of your legacies, whatever they may be. Their future runs the risk of being determined by some, possibly foreign official. Overpopulation is a huge topic behind the scenes. Imagine China's one child policy being implemented whether you agree or not. These things are being decided obviously without your knowledge or vote right now.
Seriously dude, get some medication .
:)
idk

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Nov 9, 2012
that dude wrote:
You are sounding dumb!
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Nov 9, 2012
The sound of the herd. If you can disprove anything I am saying, please do corn man. I can cite specifics for anyone that can see or is at least willing to look past the disinformation. I know being force fed your racial inferiority complexes, catholicism and democratic views (with no rhyme or reason) along with your fideo is a hard cycle to break, but realize that you live in a historically tyrannous period highlighted with ecological and cosmic events never seen before in recorded history.

Medication you say? I swallow a daily dose of reality every time I open my secure mail. That's enough for me to go on the best place to make sure every head in Alice sees what I have to say (says heaps) so you people can at least find comfort or dismay in the cold arms of hindsight.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Nov 9, 2012
idk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sounding dumb!
Explain.
NECIO

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Nov 9, 2012
that dude wrote:
The sound of the herd. If you can disprove anything I am saying, please do corn man. I can cite specifics for anyone that can see or is at least willing to look past the disinformation. I know being force fed your racial inferiority complexes, catholicism and democratic views (with no rhyme or reason) along with your fideo is a hard cycle to break, but realize that you live in a historically tyrannous period highlighted with ecological and cosmic events never seen before in recorded history.

Medication you say? I swallow a daily dose of reality every time I open my secure mail. That's enough for me to go on the best place to make sure every head in Alice sees what I have to say (says heaps) so you people can at least find comfort or dismay in the cold arms of hindsight.
You sound like a retarded psycho, or a serial molesting killer. Continue taking your meds from MHMR, unless you need to be committed.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Nov 9, 2012
NECIO wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a retarded psycho, or a serial molesting killer. Continue taking your meds from MHMR, unless you need to be committed.
Thank you sir. Very intuitive response. Yale?
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Nov 9, 2012
NECIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe literacy is the problem??? I have lived in your community and noticed that people feel as if they are being talked down to and get offended when the words make them scratch their heads. Rest assured i don't mean to be condescending......well at least until its warranted. ;)
Observer

Alice, TX

#10 Nov 9, 2012
I understand what you are saying, 'that dude'. Quite frankly, it is rather frightening to those of us who actually have the intelligence to process and understand the bigger picture.
you sound familiar

Alice, TX

#11 Nov 9, 2012
sergio?????

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2012
This is Alice Texas. If there is beer in the fridge, if Walmart is open, and if the Cowboys are playing, all is right with the world. That's the reality of life in our little hamlet. Pseudo intellectual prose and end of the world as we know it postings can't change that. : )
FramptonMalikYoh anFlores

Houston, TX

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Eloteman is right. The average Alice citizen can care less about over population and other topics you think are important. Beer, walmart, and dallas cowboys I'm afraid are king here.
agnostic

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Funny part is the guy talking crap is using topix to do it and insulting people at the same time. What a moron.
jellybean

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Nov 9, 2012
"That dude", you sound like someone I used to know. Your very intelligent, your speaking to a bunch of ppl who probably can't comprehend half the words your saying. I'm interested in hearing more.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Eloteman wrote:
This is Alice Texas. If there is beer in the fridge, if Walmart is open, and if the Cowboys are playing, all is right with the world. That's the reality of life in our little hamlet. Pseudo intellectual prose and end of the world as we know it postings can't change that.:)
I take it you have no children that you wish to be more aware than yourself. I am very aware of the general Alice mentality. I do not care. If I can inform 5 enlightened citizens from your community, at least Alice's entire history won't be erased. I am not trying to move mountains here corn man. Just lead the 5 to 10 intellectuals to the truth. It's a sad existence that you described sir.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Observer wrote:
I understand what you are saying,'that dude'. Quite frankly, it is rather frightening to those of us who actually have the intelligence to process and understand the bigger picture.

Observer, it is bleak indeed. The typical Alice citizen is pretty much assembly line produced including thought processes and beliefs. I will continue to post updates and threads to sway as many sheep as possible. I still have love for you Alice and am only passing this information on to help you start doing your own research. If you wish to further your involvement, let me know.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Nov 9, 2012
FramptonMalikYohanFlores wrote:
Eloteman is right. The average Alice citizen can care less about over population and other topics you think are important. Beer, walmart, and dallas cowboys I'm afraid are king here.
I am aware of this. I am trying to increase the demographic's worth.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Nov 9, 2012
agnostic wrote:
Funny part is the guy talking crap is using topix to do it and insulting people at the same time. What a moron.
Who is talking crap? Insulting how? By having intelligent and informed rebuttal? Moron? That is your opinion sir and you are entitled to it, but give it when you have some kind of informative scuttlebutt.
that dude

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Nov 9, 2012
jellybean wrote:
"That dude", you sound like someone I used to know. Your very intelligent, your speaking to a bunch of ppl who probably can't comprehend half the words your saying. I'm interested in hearing more.

If you think you know who I am chances are you do. There is only one person ever produced by Alice that has seen the folly of the general mass upbringing of uninformed people programmed to have all aspects of their lives including personal beliefs from my early years. What do you want to know jellybean?
ok

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2012
jellybean wrote:
Sounding intelligent and being are two different things anyone can use a thesaurus Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iim selling bows!!!!!any one intersted 7 min asking 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min Bailyz 17,874
Jim Wells DA loses Aggravated Assault trial 1 hr ham&eggs 8
Ricardo ibanez 2 hr really 40
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wow Wee 721
Panda Bear 2 hr urbabe 29
albert 2 hr not very nice 6
•••
•••
•••

Alice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE