Brandy foster
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nark

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
She gets with all the drug dealers rats them out and collects money from crime stoppers it's already obvious she going threw guys like toilet paper
Weird

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Ho fo show
hah

Portland, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2010
seriously? and she gets cash for that? shouldn't she get in trouble as well. since she knows they are selling and she allows it.
Duh

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2010
But then again she's white trailer trash that's what most ppl think
lol

Beeville, TX

#5 Nov 3, 2010
this chick is gross she tried to talk to all sexy once
jackedup

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2010
She's the one who put the finguer on her dude.gets him locked up and yet he's out n there back together. I gues the DA needs more evidence against him.
tyu

Beeville, TX

#7 Nov 10, 2010
thats narc center
Confused

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Wtf, I thought she was a lesbian!
No Ballz

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Nov 11, 2010
i think shes a badass person...
KMARIE

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Nov 26, 2010
man all you haters get t he f*!^ over it ive known brandy all my life and ilove her he is one of the greatest person i know she is not a some under cover all yal need to get over that get a real life and maybe u can stop worrying about her seriously everyone in alice is fingg retarded and need to worry about themselves and all yals dAND BASTARD CHILDREN......I LOVE YOU BRANDY YOUR THE GREATEST FRIEND EVER!!!!!!!!!
Lmmfao

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2010
SHE LOOK LK A HOW SHE SMELL LK HOE SHE ACT LK A HOE SHE A HOE FO SHO SO GET OVA YO SELF B*TCH & STOP TRYNA ACT LK YO SH*T DONT STINK YU F*CKIN WHITE TRASH WH*RE
jealous much

Kansas City, MO

#12 Nov 26, 2010
sounds like someone jealous.... Maybe you just wish you could be her... Or atleast have wat she have ....
lame

Pharr, TX

#13 Nov 26, 2010
brandys coool n hott,all u jealous haters out there need to get a life n leave her alone!
jar jar ja

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 4, 2010
Weird wrote:
Ho fo show
yep
fyi

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2010
Fking her boss, what a fkn hoe? Youll get urs u fkn white trash .
mari

Beeville, TX

#17 Dec 10, 2010
hey that hoe is pregent and her baby dad is going to prison thomas what a loser brady hates kids what a life she will get rid of it
haters gonna hate

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Dec 10, 2010
you people need to get over it so what if they are gonna have a baby they love eachother and just becuase you cant have him or her dont talk shit about something you know nothing about
kayla

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2010
all you people just stopp......shes awesome stop being jealous cause she hot and your not and she loves kids where do you get she doesnt like kids maybe just not yours lol but who would.....stop being a true alice loser and talking shi*about people you damn morons!!!!!
mari

Beeville, TX

#20 Dec 11, 2010
i am not jealous of a hoe and drug dealer i wish them well but i told u so she got pregent so she dont have to work what a low trap on him
kayla

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2010
yeah im so sure ur not jealous and she ddnt get pregnant so she wouldnt have to work she loves working and has always worked her unlike some people whove never had a job a day in there patjetic lifes so just get overr ur self grow up and stop being a douchebag......peace out loserzz!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone had a home built by United-Bilt homes? (Oct '13) 36 min Mike 84
Tracking comments 37 min lol 14
8 years for a murderer? 46 min Devils Advocate 14
Sergio Rodriguez in jail again 1 hr Blu 7
Kangen Water 1 hr lmao 9
JT and Erica 2 hr Rdz 4
nora lopez garcia 3 hr Wilma 1

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance