First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

Lolita, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2012
How old were u and did u enjoy or regret it?
cassie

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
hmm wrote:
How old were u and did u enjoy or regret it?
I was 18 yrs old, I was too nervous to enjoy it. Lol
to young

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2012
I was only.13 ..i feel now that i was pressured into doing it... got teased afterwards because that guy told everyone.. it was horrifying...i wish i could go back and save myself... but i can't... I've used to think it was ok because girls did it on tv... but boy was i wrong....
--WTF--

Robstown, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2012
I was 15 I enjoyed it up until my mom honked outside to pick me up to go home. lol. It was fun though, and funny.
Love

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
I was 18 & didn't enjoy it, peer pressure from the guy after that I didn't do it again until I was 19 when I met my 1st love then I liked it ig cuz I loved the person..
forreal

Midland, TX

#6 Nov 7, 2012
i was 13 didnt kno what i was doing but i knew the girl for 4 years at the time she was my neighbor n we dated since we were 9yr til 15yr... she was moving in with her mom in lubbock so we decide to do it during christmas break... it was wierd at the time but looking back its a good memory of young love. but shows that kids shouldnt be having sex she got pregnant n we had to have a abortion... after that we realized safe sex is best.
Wow

Haslet, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Looks like y'alls parents didn't teach you morals and to respect yourself. I'm proud to say I didn't in high school and waited till I was 20 but to say I enjoyed it, probably not. Ha now I do

Since: Jun 12

#8 Nov 7, 2012
wow i was 14 and it was with a friend of the familys we grew up together and he didnt pressure me we made out a billion times before that and he waited until i was ready it was really awesome for my first time lol but didnt pop my cherry i did that on my own masturbating but it was the first time i had sex though lmao
wow

Houston, TX

#9 Nov 7, 2012
13,14 & 15...no wonder there are 30 year old grandparents in Alice.
hmmm

Rockport, TX

#10 Nov 7, 2012
I was 18 years old had been dating the guy for four years and the first time was awesome still I've been married to him for 7 years and we have 2 kids and life couldn't be any better
Michael Itoris

Clarksville, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2012
16 yrs old in the back of a Chevy Impala.......it was exciting and scary all at the same time
want to try

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2012
hello I a 21 year old and would like to ty it for my first time but you got to be gentle
forreal

Midland, TX

#13 Nov 7, 2012
"want to try" y would u come on here saying or looking for tht... is it cuz ur fake n jus trying to see wat guys come one here
erfgh

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Come by on 3rd wher the vete is.
erfgh

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
You cumeing or not.
applebottom

United States

#16 Nov 7, 2012
My first time hurt so bad I wanted to cry so I didn't have sex again for about 2 years
lust

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2012
I was 13. i was hanging out one night with my neighbors next door that i didnt know were swingers and the girl I lost it too had been a good friend of the family for years. She jokingly asked me to have sex and I embarssedly had agreed cuz earlier in the night they were teasing me when I accendly admitted to bein a Virginia. I was scared cuz what they really wanted a three way and I didn't want to be with another guy while he was watching me do his wide. She was 21 and he like 27 at the time. But after two months of them wearing me down and her teasing me and all the fooling around when he was at work I gave in. I was soon horny I forgot I was scared. She taught me everything I know and I would even hit it for the next three years when he would work and I go over with a threesome every once in awhile. He almost caught us one day and we had to stop cuz he was really po'd andtold her to stop cuz he knew she wantd a baby also was a freakenstein created by him?
Cowboy from Hell

Alice, TX

#18 Nov 8, 2012
forreal wrote:
i was 13 didnt kno what i was doing but i knew the girl for 4 years at the time she was my neighbor n we dated since we were 9yr til 15yr... she was moving in with her mom in lubbock so we decide to do it during christmas break... it was wierd at the time but looking back its a good memory of young love. but shows that kids shouldnt be having sex she got pregnant n we had to have a abortion... after that we realized safe sex is best.
How sad that you had to kill a baby to find out about safe sex.
no mammes

Alice, TX

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Im an older guy i did it at 23 mqrried my girl and still and we have benn married for 24 years
nober
#20 Nov 8, 2012
my frist was when i was 17 it was in my bed room when they pop it and my mom was trying to open the door and the door lock was a nail lock thanks for the nail lock that it hold the door my boyfriend got scared and forgot to pullout lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz from deli 54 min boom berry 22
Money for feet 54 min boom berry 5
Whats the worst church in alice? (Oct '12) 55 min boom berry 43
Where's tiffany hobbs 1 hr wondering 14
Lone star card 2 hr nina 10
new keep a word and drop a word (Mar '17) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,020
turkey plate benifit w free birds 5 hr blab 12

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance