300M Charger 246XXF
Concerned

Alice, TX

#1 Dec 2, 2012
This car or driver is out to rob. If you see this car in your neighbor hood be careful and call the cops. This guy almost ran a child over and robbed a house this late morning. He has been reported to the police and his liscense plate 264XXF have been reported as well.
concerned

Alice, TX

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Concerned wrote:
This car or driver is out to rob. If you see this car in your neighbor hood be careful and call the cops. This guy almost ran a child over and robbed a house this late morning. He has been reported to the police and his liscense plate 264XXF have been reported as well.
its a red 300M and lives on a county road.
Social media

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Has this person been caught?
concerned

Alice, TX

#4 Dec 5, 2012
I don't know yet. The police haven't told us that.
concerned

Alice, TX

#5 Dec 13, 2012
not a charger, chrysler!
angry

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Dec 13, 2012
wonder who it is
friend

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2012
I think u can fine the car at the $ general by payless. If its it same car i have seen around. The guy just came out of prison for robbery his chick work at the store her name is jennifer.its her boyfriene not the husband shes married also.
flower

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Oscar lopez from south texas tile knows where this guy lives. He works for him. And he knows he steals cus he has stolen from him before. He keeps taking him to work so if any one that has gotten a job done by him resently and has gotten rob should ask him about this guy :)
concerned

Alice, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2012
ty for the info I appreciate it!
flower

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Did they catch this guy yet?i really hope this info helped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got arrested fight 22 min princess 6
This Can Happen/Anyplace Anytime 22 min True 1
Elizardo, George A 51 min Myra 1
Monica Aguilar 52 min princess 9
Cheyenne frost 1 hr wounding 3
Renee Cantu 1 hr Skinny 2
pregnancy test 1 hr txlady 1
lucheizie store 1 hr info 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance