Next Last
Seven

Alice, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2012
Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
Burp

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2012
I really don't care if they win or lose, but the dirty play really has to stop! Geez! It is embarrassing!
curious

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Burp wrote:
I really don't care if they win or lose, but the dirty play really has to stop! Geez! It is embarrassing!
didn't make the game, dirty play on what side?
read all about it

Portland, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
he who laughs, laughs loudest- once a coyote always a coyote. do not pay attn to the haters,we will back you all way through thick and thin. laredo toros and all you haters,no need to look for us. because we stand right in front of you. YOTES
Burp

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2012
Flour Bluff played dirty and the refs were booed on more than one occasion!!!
Burp

Alice, TX

#8 Sep 28, 2012
Burp wrote:
Flour Bluff played dirty and the refs were booed on more than one occasion!!!
I didn't post the above...

I'm a coyote fan through and through, Alice had 6 personal foul penalties tonight. They have commited an unprecedented amount of penalties the all season. We might be undefeated if they would play and live life with a little more dicipline.

I'm out anything else said under this name is not me.
ALICE

Portland, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to coyote football
hey shortie,you don't need to go the games. so you and your other fat brother can critize our players coaches.we do not need people like you ,on our side of the field.
Anon

Alice, TX

#10 Sep 28, 2012
ALICE wrote:
<quoted text>hey shortie,you don't need to go the games. so you and your other fat brother can critize our players coaches.we do not need people like you ,on our side of the field.
You must not be a fan of winning. Truth hurts doesn't it?
wala

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Who is #20
lol

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2012
Cant catch and fumbles the ball, practice throwing him toilet paper. NUFF SAID!!
shiny fiddle made of gold

San Antonio, TX

#14 Sep 29, 2012
I will be giving b$&@h slaps to those annoying parents that think they are coaches and keep yelling out stupid things at the top of their lungs through out the game. Let us enjoy watching our kids play without those annoying angry people
Internet Warrior

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2012
Understand this. It is a football game. Noone will remember who wins or loses in 5-10 yrs from now. In the end it doesn't matter. If you let the outcome of a game affect you to the point where you need to rant on topix than something isn't right in your life. In my opinion those whom focus on the success of others is to accommodate for their own shortcomings. Maybe you should stop pointing out the failures of others and start working on your own. If you'd like to coach a high school football team get your degree and work your way up to the 4A level. (Not so easy huh) It's much easier to try and tear down a kid for participating in an extracurricular activity that he has earned a right to participate by practicing, abiding by the bylaws set up for athletes, and maintaining an acceptable gpa. Blake doesn't know me, but I've met him in the past. My impression of him is that he is a good kid whom deserves better than an anonymous slanderous post on topix. Your welcome for the free advice.
Internet Warrior

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Sep 29, 2012
Rip Off says some of the fans played football and know the game. Yes... you understand the basics, but unless you've played past high school football you just have a general understanding. Furtermore, if your football acumen is so good why don't you assemble a team of your own to coach and no pee wee doesn't count. No better yey, try walking in to any college/professional football team's office and impress them with your "football knowledge" you've earned while riding the pine during your high school years. I bet you will now say that you were (All-district) and have played. My answer to you is that unless your position was quarterback then your responsibilities weren't to know everyone's assignment. You will now say that was my position. Now if you were the quarterback then you may have taken one too many blows to the head if you think you know more than Coach Soza. Unless you are a head coach yourself of another team at the Texas 4A High school district level then your position of knowing more about a profession than a professional is absurd. That is all.
coyote

Dallas, TX

#19 Sep 29, 2012
The football program has gone downhill. If you arent good at football dont play. We need a new coach.
true

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2012
rip off wrote:
<quoted text>Cime b#@$& slap me pendejo...some of the fans played football and know the game...the title Coach doesnt mean you the game....look at your dumb a$$ the title doesnt mean you can play the fiddle does it....look for me at game...i will be the loudest one there
You may have played football, but it wasn't good enough to play college ball like most football coaches did. I'm also pretty sure you didn't go to college and get your degree to coach like ALL the football coaches did. So unless your cheering, shut up and let the coaches do their job.
Burp

Haslet, TX

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Internet Warrior wrote:
Understand this. It is a football game. Noone will remember who wins or loses in 5-10 yrs from now. In the end it doesn't matter. If you let the outcome of a game affect you to the point where you need to rant on topix than something isn't right in your life. In my opinion those whom focus on the success of others is to accommodate for their own shortcomings. Maybe you should stop pointing out the failures of others and start working on your own. If you'd like to coach a high school football team get your degree and work your way up to the 4A level.(Not so easy huh) It's much easier to try and tear down a kid for participating in an extracurricular activity that he has earned a right to participate by practicing, abiding by the bylaws set up for athletes, and maintaining an acceptable gpa. Blake doesn't know me, but I've met him in the past. My impression of him is that he is a good kid whom deserves better than an anonymous slanderous post on topix. Your welcome for the free advice.
Nobody is saying he's not a good kid just that he may not be ready for varsity!!!
rip off

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Internet Warrior wrote:
Rip Off says some of the fans played football and know the game. Yes... you understand the basics, but unless you've played past high school football you just have a general understanding. Furtermore, if your football acumen is so good why don't you assemble a team of your own to coach and no pee wee doesn't count. No better yey, try walking in to any college/professional football team's office and impress them with your "football knowledge" you've earned while riding the pine during your high school years. I bet you will now say that you were (All-district) and have played. My answer to you is that unless your position was quarterback then your responsibilities weren't to kno
w everyone's assignment. You will now say that was my position. Now if you were the quarterback then you may have taken one too many blows to the head if you think you know more than Coach Soza. Unless you are a head coach yourself of another team at the Texas 4A High school district level then your position of knowing more about a profession than a professional is absurd. That is all.
Coach Soza is one of the best in south texas....and not all coaches played college ball idiot...they graduated high school and got their kinesiology degree with a minor in whatever ever degree to teach...so get your facts right....and knowing what the players on each side of you are doing is part of it dumb a#@...and by the way I played a lot of madden football
bon

United States

#23 Sep 29, 2012
Well, #20 has made way too many costly mistakes out there. There has to be other kids that can do better than him, if not, WOW, it's going to be a long ass season for the team and the fans. Yeah, some people go overboard out on the stands with all the yelling but sometimes it's understandable. Game after game, this kid makes the same errors and yet never gets pulled out. It's frustrating seeing that there's other kids that can do better than him. He doesn't belong on Varsity and its obvious to most of the coyote fans. What the hell are the coaches seeing in him that NOBODY else can see.
True

Alice, TX

#24 Sep 29, 2012
I agree, that there has to be another player out there that plays better then # 20. I mean yea they r nice ppl & all but come on give someone else a chance! He keeps making the same mistakes over & over! Come on Chris make changes!!! Why do u keep putting him over & over!!!
Burp

United States

#25 Sep 29, 2012
Why u even talking about that kid! He is not the one responsible for the 38 personal foul penalties this year! If coach cant get control of the few that continue to play dirty this team will not make it out if the first round!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lia Reynolds 3 min Wondering 14
Wife 5 min Concerned 8
Petition to keep Alice police officers employed 6 min Click Click BOOM 18
Hector Gallegos 14 min Really 8
Tx Trump Supporters Are Dumb 58 min For real 32
Alice auto mechanic shop 1 hr Adrian 1
Who sells who prostitutes who uses 2 hr doughnuts 2

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance