yes

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I'm going to get a manicure and I don't know which salon is the best. Anybody have a favorite?
well

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

ive been to wal mart, la, top nails, leslies, and the one next to bealls which is my favorite. fastest, friendliest, and best work. second favorite leslies. least favorite definately la nails!
yes

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Ok! Thanks!:)
i would like to know

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

also, i dont live in alice but work here and need to get my nails fixed. the girl i work with said the place by wings and more, anyone have a comment on them?
ashley

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

omg i was going to ask the same discussion on here - because i have tried the one in wal-mart and la nails next to the wing place in front of wal-mart - and they are BOTH SHITTY. i get the pink and white powder, the guy at walmart said he could NOT move the white line back so i had to walk around with the pink, then where you could see my real nail, then the white, all three different colors! looked like SHIT. then la nails, omg i cant even describe how mad i was there! i had to pay right after the guy started because they wanted to close the register out for the day - if i had not paid i would have walked out not finished! first he put the pink, scraped off the tips to put the white - then he put GLOBS of white, i seriously looked like i dipped my fingers in icing on a cake! white balls on all the tips of my fingers. then he had to file them down - took FOREVER - 2 hours - the place had closed we were the last ones there - they turned the AC off and left the doors open - it was hot, etc. and he cut into me 3 times with his drill to the point i jerked my hand back out of reaction so hard his drill went up and hit his light. my boss and 2 daughters went for mothers day - they cut one so bad she bled, and hurt the other 2 - they wont go back either. i am from outta town so yes i have to get what i can get but i'm to the point i'd rather go bare. oh - and he drill so much down on the balls of white, that chips came out where the white powder starts - now i have holes on 2 fingers that stuff gets into and looks dirty! also he filed my nails so crooked and boxy, i had to keep telling him to fix each one.

one more thing, i looked around for their licenses, and there werent any on any station - the next day i got on the internet to find the # to report them.

between these 2 - i'd go to walmart but not by choice! next time i will try another place.
Not a happy camper

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

I would not recommend anyone to get their nails done at LA Nails, the place next to Wingstop. I was unhappy with the service and the new staff! They are so unfriendly and rude! I had a pedicure with the girl there and she did it half a$$. Then after the older man there was rude about asking me what kind of nails I wanted. WTF I told him and he rolled his eyes! The mfker cut me several times and left me scars on my cuticles with the drill. I told his sorry a$$ off and I paid them half of what they were charging me! I told them they lost my service completely! Never again!!!!!!
umm

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

next to bealls, I love getting my feet done there
mandy

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

umm wrote:
next to bealls, I love getting my feet done there
yes! I really like that place. They are the best in town!!
ashley

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

THANKS GIRLS!
ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

I went with isabel.shes the best i think,i love her designs & bling
ashley

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

i went to top nails by bealls. it was so much better!
unknown

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

The nail salon next to Jigger's in front of HEB is great!
The other nail salon's nails are ticker but not to the point they feel thick. They have a great gloss to them that stays the whole time you have them just like the way they look when you step out after getting your nails done. The staff is very friendly your nails are cut even and a lot durable and won't break easily and will last a lot longer and look better compared to the salon next to Wal-Mart.
Sillybee

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Fashion nails
satisfied customer

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Leslie's by far is the best!!!!!!!!!!
Carrie

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

ashley wrote:
I went with isabel.shes the best i think,i love her designs & bling
Where is Isabel?
ala mo

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

ashley wrote:
omg i was going to ask the same discussion on here - because i have tried the one in wal-mart and la nails next to the wing place in front of wal-mart - and they are BOTH SHITTY. i get the pink and white powder, the guy at walmart said he could NOT move the white line back so i had to walk around with the pink, then where you could see my real nail, then the white, all three different colors! looked like SHIT. then la nails, omg i cant even describe how mad i was there! i had to pay right after the guy started because they wanted to close the register out for the day - if i had not paid i would have walked out not finished! first he put the pink, scraped off the tips to put the white - then he put GLOBS of white, i seriously looked like i dipped my fingers in icing on a cake! white balls on all the tips of my fingers. then he had to file them down - took FOREVER - 2 hours - the place had closed we were the last ones there - they turned the AC off and left the doors open - it was hot, etc. and he cut into me 3 times with his drill to the point i jerked my hand back out of reaction so hard his drill went up and hit his light. my boss and 2 daughters went for mothers day - they cut one so bad she bled, and hurt the other 2 - they wont go back either. i am from outta town so yes i have to get what i can get but i'm to the point i'd rather go bare. oh - and he drill so much down on the balls of white, that chips came out where the white powder starts - now i have holes on 2 fingers that stuff gets into and looks dirty! also he filed my nails so crooked and boxy, i had to keep telling him to fix each one.

one more thing, i looked around for their licenses, and there werent any on any station - the next day i got on the internet to find the # to report them.

between these 2 - i'd go to walmart but not by choice! next time i will try another place.
wow that really sucks. I'll make sure I never go to LA nails! Its a good thing I've never been there.
ala mo

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Yeah I really like Leslie's. Nina at Walmart is awesome too. Make sure you don't get the other kind of chubby, long thick hair cuz she sucks and is rude. She kept pulling my hand to relax and I was til I finally said "I am relaxed, just move my hand how ever you need" she did a lousy job all thick and bumpy.
random

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I always go to leslies there the best and do NOT hurt you there my favorite and have wonderful designs walmart cuts my fingers 5tiems in a row and so leslies is the best I reccomend them
random

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Leslies go to leslies nest to walgreens and infront of h-e-b there awesome and have very nice colors and designs
never again

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

will i get a pedicure at glorias. i got nail fungus on my toe which i had to see a doctor for and is finally clearing out or shall i say growing out. and it was by far the most expensive n not great at all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Alice Forum right now

Search the Alice Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alot of muffin top lesbians fighting at SLUGGERS 1 hr SLUGGERS 1
Edward Guy...Weatherford 2 hr BeeBee 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr geektechTX 21,013
Ciera diaz 17 is a ****??? (Aug '13) 3 hr pinkgirl 11
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr SamDamnit 16,782
Sonny vela No Vale Verga 4 hr QueenB 1
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 4 hr Nfreebird 6,455
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alice Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Alice People Search