Floor

United States

#55 Nov 6, 2012
Oilfield rocks
agree

United States

#56 Nov 6, 2012
SepaLaVerga wrote:
<quoted text>Open your eyes to reality you fool! First thing you don't know about being a president is you don't mix religion with government! Second thing you need to know is Stop attacking the poor! Why don't you use that viciousness to attack the real ppl raping the system! Like I said in the other forum show me a person receiving assistance that has a mansion, jewelry like a king etc etc. The big wigs are laughing at your dumbass while they make their millions cuz your attention is diverted to attacking the poor.
Well said man most people want to keep the poor down.. They make a ok living and think they are high and mighty and go republican when most of them were raised off the system .. I agree people need to work bug the assistance is there for people who need it that's what makes America great .. And the ones who complain about tax dollars don't cry bc I'm sure u get it back come tax time!!!!
agree

United States

#57 Nov 6, 2012
Super American wrote:
To super la verga. I would encourage you to watch the Republican National Convention this week. Take your blinders off. Find it in yourself to set aside the welfare mentality indoctrination you have programmed with for just a couple hours. Try to understand that the govt does not create jobs. Successful people create jobs ! If you work, I bet you don't work for a poor person. Why should we punish success? I proudly pay my taxes and I am thankful that some of that money goes to help those who need it. Unfortunately our current welfare system rewards people who draw from it and gives them no incentive to get out of the rut! You bet they should be drug tested and even provided a little help to get clean. But those who milk the system should not be rewarded for it. The current administration wants to punish those who have worked the hardest. Find it in yourself to see the truth. We all know you have in you. You have proved you can express your opinion on this forum. Get your self in tune with America was built on. Hard work, integrity, pride!
Good point I work hard and make good money working for an individual I don't work for a poor person but I'm not frowning on success but most people at the top the rich didn't make it there on their own I know a lot of successful people who make a lot of money Dr lawyers business men. Who made with government assistance tax payer money loans grants financial aid etc so let's not just put down the poor on foodstamps .. The rich received help as well so they really have no room to finger point!!!
Oil man

Alice, TX

#58 Nov 6, 2012
Hello the oil field is in it's peak right now just look
Nita

League City, TX

#59 Nov 6, 2012
My boyfriend worked in the oilfield and he some others were let go last week and they were told it was because of higher health insurance costs. Anyone else heard of this?
not me

United States

#60 Nov 6, 2012
Nita wrote:
My boyfriend worked in the oilfield and he some others were let go last week and they were told it was because of higher health insurance costs. Anyone else heard of this?
Sounds weird maybe a drug screen that's the number one reason people get fired
la raza

Houston, TX

#61 Nov 6, 2012
We will find out after the presidential election
Come

Haslet, TX

#62 Nov 6, 2012
Come feb and march it's going to get real busy. Towards the end some aspects get slower and some get busy and vice versa. It's all due to budget spending

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#64 Nov 6, 2012
Nita wrote:
Yes, obamacare drove the insurance way up. We pay more than $600 a month for 4 people, and still have an outrageous deductible.
Kristy

Decatur, GA

#65 Jan 7, 2013
Sorry wrote:
My bf is in the oilfield line of work, and it seems like they have too much work. Lol. I agree with the, "wrong company", notion. Good luck, hope things turn out in your favor.
my husband is a derrick hand and is looking bad
oilfield wifey

Houston, TX

#66 Jan 7, 2013
I thought it already picked up I know it has for my husband.
hp wife

Portland, TX

#67 Jan 7, 2013
oilfield wifey wrote:
I thought it already picked up I know it has for my husband.
my husband has been gone way to much too ive only seen him 4 times last month.
no ma

Alice, TX

#68 Jan 7, 2013
Pplethe electionn is over romney will l not run again it is over for that guy we need colin powell as a the gop cancidate
human resource

Decatur, GA

#69 Jan 7, 2013
Obama want natural gas so that means more work plus eagle shale is guaranteed minimum 15 years attend the meetings read up on this people.. If he got let go it may be other reasons but were gonna say due to cost or production to avoid crybabies or you hubby isn't being honest might be he showed up drunk or not all because these men are working all day and partying all night the 7 to 14 days there away from the families and they are becoming a risk and hands are getting injured if not killed due to disorientation we have zero tolerance we are letting them go in a minute!
JayJay

Austin, TX

#71 Dec 28, 2014
Super American wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your anger. I lived it. Grew up in a old trailer house. I started working full time the day after I graduated from high school. Got passed over for promotions for years due to young college grads coming in. Had to work twice as hard to make less money. When opportunity presented itself I took it. I do work for a man today who is a millionaire and he provides me with a good living. I run one of his many companies and I have hired 22 people who also make a good living. Trickel down has worked for me and it sure is working for Alice Texas now isnt it? If trickle down has not worked for you it's because you hold up the "hand out mentality"umbrella over your head and prevent it from touching you. Life is full of choices. Choices have consequences. Life is not fair. Dont resent those who have more than you. Learn to capitalize off their success and make something of yourself. Let go of your anger. Point the finger at yourself instead of other people. Im not a moron. In fact one of the greatest joys I have discovered in my life is the more I make, the more I can give back. Pick yourself up Mr. Super La Verga and set some goals for yourself. I would give you some more advice but I have to step out and go to work now.
Say verga why don't you just pay attention and shut your fucking mouth pinche
Mamon. I'm from the barrio and grew up rough but made a successful life for my family through hard work and payed my dues . I lived it and know it first off hand . So stop feeling sorry for yourself and get off your fat ass and listen twice as hard then you speak . &#128526;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ratpack deleted 2 min verizon 1
new keep a word and drop a word 6 min Wonderful 1,101
BABY MAMAS not mothers 45 min SUPER LOSERS 11
Chicken express 1 hr Wonderful 3
Iza sorry excuse for a mother 1 hr I got your boyfri... 6
David chaverra 2 hr Alice coyotes 2
Whose hiring? No trolling please. 3 hr SKURB 4
The City needs to.......... 6 hr Citizen2 69

Alice Jobs

More from around the web