Next Last
Curious Cat

Edroy, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2010
Go!Names Please
slbwife

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2010
Let's not start talking bout schlumberger again..leave people alone!!!
Adorable

Alice, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2010
slbwife wrote:
Let's not start talking bout schlumberger again..leave people alone!!!
Dont be scared! why? was it your cheating butt they were talking about? Or your man?
TRUST ME

Aransas Pass, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2010
LOL. WELL MOST OF THE MEN THAT WORK THERE ARE HOTT BUT THEN AGAIN SOME OF THEM ARE SO UGH...ESPECIALLY ONE BY THE NAME OF ADRIAN MANRIQUES. THAT GUY IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF IT MAKES ME SICK.. HE THINKS HE IS GODS GIFT TO WOMEN WHICH IS SO WRONG...
cutie

Edroy, TX

#5 Jun 23, 2010
TRUST ME wrote:
LOL. WELL MOST OF THE MEN THAT WORK THERE ARE HOTT BUT THEN AGAIN SOME OF THEM ARE SO UGH...ESPECIALLY ONE BY THE NAME OF ADRIAN MANRIQUES. THAT GUY IS SO FULL OF HIMSELF IT MAKES ME SICK.. HE THINKS HE IS GODS GIFT TO WOMEN WHICH IS SO WRONG...
Well said! That boys face is jacked!He can be in love with himself all he wants but he is damn ugly!
TRUST ME

Aransas Pass, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2010
OMG CUTIE.. I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I ALREADY LIKE YOU. HE IS SO INTO HIMSELF. I THOUGHT OLDER GUYS WERE MORE MATURE BUT WHEN I MET HIM I LEARNED THAT WAS BULL***! HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE CAN GET ANY WOMAN HE WANTS AND THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN I WOULD BE AROUND HIM ALL I WOULD SEE HIM HIT ON WAS TRASH. I GUESS HE DID ME A FAVOR..LOL..ACCORDING TO HIM HE HAS ALOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS BUT I DOUBT THAT. WHO COULD PUT UP WITH HIS ASS THAT'S PROBABLY WHY HIS WIFE LEFT HIM.....

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2010
isnt bj n schlumberger da same co.?
oh yeah

Edroy, TX

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Really Hot Men!Who is single there though? or willing to cheat lol
stop

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Jun 23, 2010
it's not funny asking who is willing to cheat. people lives get ruined and many children have to suffer because of all that mess at schlumberger.
THE TRUTH

Aransas Pass, TX

#10 Jun 23, 2010
ITS NOT JUST AT SCHLUMBERGER THAT LIVES GET RUINED, IT'S EVERYWHERE. YOU WOULD THINK THESE MEN COULD JUST BE LOYAL BUT THEN AGAIN THEY GO OUT ON JOBS AND CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES WITH TRASH WHEREVER THEY ARE LOCATED THATS THE SAD PART.
stop

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jun 23, 2010
THE THRUTH: your right it is everywhere and it is very sad.
Buttersvato

Houston, TX

#12 Jun 24, 2010
Who gives a shit bout schlumberger
2FUNNY

Portland, TX

#13 Jun 25, 2010
TRUST ME wrote:
OMG CUTIE.. I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I ALREADY LIKE YOU. HE IS SO INTO HIMSELF. I THOUGHT OLDER GUYS WERE MORE MATURE BUT WHEN I MET HIM I LEARNED THAT WAS BULL***! HE ACTUALLY THINKS HE CAN GET ANY WOMAN HE WANTS AND THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN I WOULD BE AROUND HIM ALL I WOULD SEE HIM HIT ON WAS TRASH. I GUESS HE DID ME A FAVOR..LOL..ACCORDING TO HIM HE HAS ALOT OF FEMALE FRIENDS BUT I DOUBT THAT. WHO COULD PUT UP WITH HIS ASS THAT'S PROBABLY WHY HIS WIFE LEFT HIM.....
HE MAKES YOU SICK?...NOT SICK ENOUGH TO TAKE HIS NAME & ---- FROM UR MOUTH..MMM! YOU MUST REALLY KNOW HIM WELL TO GET HIS NAMED ON HERE RIGHT. YOU SHOULDVE LEARNED SELF CONFIDENCE FROM HIM BUT IT JUST SOUNDS LIKE ALL U GOT OUTTA IT WAS A FEW DRINKS & ----. KEEP GOING OUT & SEARCHING. YES, THATS PROBABLY WHY HIS WIFE LEFT HIM...OR IT COULD B BCUZ OF THE 3 MEN SHES ALREADY HAD OR MAYBE JUST THE MARRIED 1, HMM?
little darling

Alice, TX

#14 Jun 25, 2010
So who is the cutest guy there at schlumberger?????
sweet

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 5, 2010
ya, who is the cutest guy there?
Stfu

Tomball, TX

#16 Jul 5, 2010
Y'all r some homewrecking hoes on this site!!
69js69js69

Alice, TX

#17 Jul 8, 2010
Who is that ugly cat Adrian Manriques? Is he really gay? I heard he is. I always see him with a guy that blinks alot.
slut 69

Alice, TX

#18 Jul 8, 2010
I always see him touching his privates, thats so gay. Don't know what he's grabbing, he has nothing there. Everytime i see him, he looks drunk.
dkhead

Sinton, TX

#19 Jul 8, 2010
all hotos,1 bang 1 of my buddys ex wives still,its very great too,even when they were married
TOO FUNNY

Laredo, TX

#20 Jul 8, 2010
LOL....YALL HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO BUT BASH HOT SINGLE GUYS..LOL TRUST ME I KNOW ADRIAN IS NOT GAY....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica alfaro 11 min Ser 4
Teachers at dubose 3 hr Question 18
Tamalera 3 hr Maria 4
Thieves in town Alice 3 hr Lmao 4
Aliza and Emanuel together 4 hr Silly Rabbit 2
Joe cheated on aliza again lmao 4 hr Yolo 6
New Years Bash 5 hr stfu 2

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance