#1 Jul 23, 2010
who are the cutest girls that work at heb
girly girl

Alice, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2010
they all look lk they smoke crack

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2010
Especiallly that b@tch Laura. She is a big wh@re and more than likely doesnt even know who her baby daddy is...I guess blame it on a poor sucker like she did.

Marcus Hook, PA

#4 Aug 1, 2010
No joke. I hear that bitch services all the guys tht work there. She's a skank ass hoe. Feel sorry for the poor guy she's blaming it on.

Dallas, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I'm ashamed to admit I'm related to her n yes she is a b***h n doesn't kno who the father to her kid is it could be anyone from HEB sorry guys but it runs in the family

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Dam I thought I beat da bitch but dam at least I kno who the father of my kid is n yeah poor guy she blamd cuz he could end up fuckd for the rest of his life b smart ask for a paternity test
x hep empoyee

Marcus Hook, PA

#7 Aug 2, 2010
If your talking about about Laura R, then yea she is a slut. She wld mess around w all the guys there. Whn she got pregnant she was seing like 3 different men at the same time.
big 1

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 6, 2010
She is a hoe. I know one of the guys she was with. He's just glad that she blamed it on someone else. He wouldn't want to b stuck with that bitch for the rest of his life.

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2010
thats dirty, i would want to talk to that girl and ask her...are you stupid or something?

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2010
the heb in alice is small, smelly, crowded, and old. i dont see why they dont make a new one.

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2010
I agree w/ ugh
Love Girl

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Which Laura does she work overnight?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Carry 33 min You Wimps 24
Amanda Ponce Escoto and Fernando 1 hr Interesting 9
divorce thoughts (Jan '14) 4 hr Your worth more 22
I hop 5 hr haha 6
Albert 5 hr Benavides 2
Make-up abuse 6 hr Jimmy 10
Elizabeth 6 hr Haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages