wondering is dr barnes the obgyn good...

wondering is dr barnes the obgyn good cause pregnant want good doctor

Posted in the Alice Forum

star

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
????????
not

Laredo, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2012
star wrote:
????????
If your goal is to have a c- section, yes.
Resident

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Yes he is
Nooo

Alice, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I didn't like him. He looks like he's not all there. And he's rude and doesn't take anything seriously
JESSICA

Portland, TX

#5 Nov 15, 2012
No hes not rude hes a good doc hes my obgyn and hes been good to me
LLoovvee

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2012
I love him! If I'd have another baby he'd definitely be my obgyn AGAIN... I didn't have a c-section and had zero tears or cuts, it totally went smoothly and well! For my first experience it was 100% perfect, i couldn't have asked for a better Doc!
star

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
LLoovvee wrote:
I love him! If I'd have another baby he'd definitely be my obgyn AGAIN... I didn't have a c-section and had zero tears or cuts, it totally went smoothly and well! For my first experience it was 100% perfect, i couldn't have asked for a better Doc!
thanks well im going with this doctor
True

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
I owe DR. Barnes my whole world. He saved my premature son. I went to him in 2008 when they first opened because the my wife was having bad pains and DR. Rodriguez wasnt doing shit just collecting a paycheck. Worst Doctor I have ever seen. After he kept sending her home I said fuck it drove to Dr. barnes office. they saw her right away. Dr. Barnes checked her and let us now that she was loosing amniotic fluid tat the baby would die if she didnt induce soon. He sent her to the hospital that same day. Then got transferred to Bar Area Hospital NICU. Luckily my son survived. He was born on Halloween. I thank Dr. Barnes for his expertise and dedication to his work.
great

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Dr B is amazing. He is extremely smart and his staff is full of great people. He may be blunt at times but it's better than beating around the bush. He's got a great attitude and a very happy doctor.
not my choice

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Nooo wrote:
I didn't like him. He looks like he's not all there. And he's rude and doesn't take anything seriously
same thing I went thru and thouggt about him so dr guajardo started seeing me after I told them I wasn't confortable or didn't think he was serious about things I would ask him and would laugh after any thing he said so I went with dr guajardo and he explained everything well to me and my husband. he took his time going over results and so forth but to each there own everyone sees diffrent but hopefully u find it easier
Sandra

Richmond, TX

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Dr. Barnes is an excellent dr. He delivered my son and everything went smoothly besides the pains from the c-section but I had no problems with him :)
Ellen Degenerate

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Apr 14, 2014
I like him
hmm

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Apr 14, 2014
Loved him!! My daughter had complications and ended up delivering in CC 10 weeks early. Dr Barnes saved my daughter & granddaughter's lives. He took wonderful care of them and she would go back to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wedding lace 20 min lol 4
Hector Gallegos 50 min dumb spotter 5
Petition to keep Alice police officers employed 54 min Garza 12
Jason Lopez 1 hr Sad 16
Wife 2 hr Lol 6
Kate (big titts) garcia 4 hr Chris 16
Sagewood Apartments 6 hr dont rent there 6

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance