First Prev
of 3
Next Last
speedy

Oklahoma City, OK

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Roy wrote:
Yall are all idiots. All yall talkin.smack have never even fought or were to.afraid to.go pro cuz yall.couldnt.hang. Dont hate we do what.we do cuZ we love.the sport and love to fight. If yall think yall can do better the gyms always open come spar lets.see what happens lol
Whenever u want let me know I still have skills
speedy

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Oct 5, 2012
Roy wrote:
Yall are all idiots. All yall talkin.smack have never even fought or were to.afraid to.go pro cuz yall.couldnt.hang. Dont hate we do what.we do cuZ we love.the sport and love to fight. If yall think yall can do better the gyms always open come spar lets.see what happens lol
Whenever u want I still have skills

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Corpus Christi, TX

#43 Oct 5, 2012
the klitchko brothers!;)
horns

Alice, TX

#44 Oct 28, 2012
Lol
omgg

Alice, TX

#45 Oct 28, 2012
i think one of the best was john john vasquez. he was trained by bill zimmatore. In his professional carreer she boxed at madison square garden in new york city. He also boxed in Paris, London. He also was asked to try out for the United States Olympics in the fly way division. He was not able to qualify because he had a previous injury 6 months prior to try outs. I dont know if anyone in Alice go so far. The major in Alice did a proclamation that a day be the JOhn John Vasquez Day. I don't remember the date but you can look it up. I feel he is the best!
joel

Alice, TX

#46 Oct 28, 2012
omgg wrote:
i think one of the best was john john vasquez. he was trained by bill zimmatore. In his professional carreer she boxed at madison square garden in new york city. He also boxed in Paris, London. He also was asked to try out for the United States Olympics in the fly way division. He was not able to qualify because he had a previous injury 6 months prior to try outs. I dont know if anyone in Alice go so far. The major in Alice did a proclamation that a day be the JOhn John Vasquez Day. I don't remember the date but you can look it up. I feel he is the best!
Joel Perez is the best out of alice he fought for world titles against Jesse Leija Juan Diaz Miguel cotto Cesar bazan to name a few guys he fought
boxing fan

Euless, TX

#47 Oct 28, 2012
joel wrote:
<quoted text>Joel Perez is the best out of alice he fought for world titles against Jesse Leija Juan Diaz Miguel cotto Cesar bazan to name a few guys he fought
That's true Perez has been the best not sure how long he trained in Alice but he got polished in Houston .. You can find his fight on YouTube he was good and did ok considering his opponents were A fighters!!!
yes yes

United States

#48 Apr 16, 2014
Butter bean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys with small ones 44 min lusto 11
Tara garcia 47 min lusto 7
tabitha davila 1 hr ouch 6
Paul Garza 1 hr get some!!! 2
Lori loka 2 hr Miley Cyrus 4
I can't sleep.....zzzz 5 hr peanut 8
when does spring break officially start 6 hr pal 5

Flood Warning for Jim Wells County was issued at March 05 at 2:28PM CST

Alice Dating
Find my Match