Whos the best boxer to come out if al...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
speedy

United States

#41 Oct 5, 2012
Roy wrote:
Yall are all idiots. All yall talkin.smack have never even fought or were to.afraid to.go pro cuz yall.couldnt.hang. Dont hate we do what.we do cuZ we love.the sport and love to fight. If yall think yall can do better the gyms always open come spar lets.see what happens lol
Whenever u want let me know I still have skills
speedy

United States

#42 Oct 5, 2012
Roy wrote:
Yall are all idiots. All yall talkin.smack have never even fought or were to.afraid to.go pro cuz yall.couldnt.hang. Dont hate we do what.we do cuZ we love.the sport and love to fight. If yall think yall can do better the gyms always open come spar lets.see what happens lol
Whenever u want I still have skills

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

Donna, TX

#43 Oct 5, 2012
the klitchko brothers!;)
horns

Donna, TX

#44 Oct 28, 2012
Lol
omgg

Portland, TX

#45 Oct 28, 2012
i think one of the best was john john vasquez. he was trained by bill zimmatore. In his professional carreer she boxed at madison square garden in new york city. He also boxed in Paris, London. He also was asked to try out for the United States Olympics in the fly way division. He was not able to qualify because he had a previous injury 6 months prior to try outs. I dont know if anyone in Alice go so far. The major in Alice did a proclamation that a day be the JOhn John Vasquez Day. I don't remember the date but you can look it up. I feel he is the best!
joel

Alice, TX

#46 Oct 28, 2012
omgg wrote:
i think one of the best was john john vasquez. he was trained by bill zimmatore. In his professional carreer she boxed at madison square garden in new york city. He also boxed in Paris, London. He also was asked to try out for the United States Olympics in the fly way division. He was not able to qualify because he had a previous injury 6 months prior to try outs. I dont know if anyone in Alice go so far. The major in Alice did a proclamation that a day be the JOhn John Vasquez Day. I don't remember the date but you can look it up. I feel he is the best!
Joel Perez is the best out of alice he fought for world titles against Jesse Leija Juan Diaz Miguel cotto Cesar bazan to name a few guys he fought
boxing fan

Haslet, TX

#47 Oct 28, 2012
joel wrote:
<quoted text>Joel Perez is the best out of alice he fought for world titles against Jesse Leija Juan Diaz Miguel cotto Cesar bazan to name a few guys he fought
That's true Perez has been the best not sure how long he trained in Alice but he got polished in Houston .. You can find his fight on YouTube he was good and did ok considering his opponents were A fighters!!!
yes yes

United States

#48 Apr 16, 2014
Butter bean
jesus jouse garza

United States

#49 Nov 4, 2015
wow wrote:
no the delgados come from the greatest blood line of boxers in alice generation to generation. then they beat up kids cuz their son cant fight n gets his ass beat in the street.
now christian carries the legacy golden gloves champion LMAO
Delgado's is the best club in Alice Texas y'all hate Cuz u can't take the punch or the challenge if y'all think y'all have it go pay for a member ship and box Jesus Garza
sports fan

Richmond, TX

#52 Nov 4, 2015
David Johnson and a couple of those kids at old Billy Zimmatores gym in the old days were pretty good.
Oo eMe jE

Arlington, TX

#53 Nov 5, 2015
me wrote:
Funny how "alice city" "Robby" and "coach w" are all from CA.
There's nothing wrong with moving out of "A" town to better ur life...
TMT

Alice, TX

#54 Nov 5, 2015
Canelo
Pedro

Alice, TX

#55 Nov 5, 2015
David Johnson
Seriously

United States

#56 Nov 7, 2015
FYI, best fighter to ever come out of Alice is Joe Escobar Sr. The man went to the Olympic trials in 1976, fought at ceasars palace and lost in the finals, he wins that fight, we would have gone on to represent the USA in the Olympics. All the guys u have mentioned were just guys that got in the ring, none have anywhere near the accolades Joe had. He never turned pro because he lost his trainer in a tragic accident, which was his father, "La Toranjo" From what I know, after his father was killed, he never pursued the boxing career. Anyone who knows boxing here in Alice can agree with me 100% that Mr Escobar "IS" the best boxer out of Alice!
eggs lol

Austin, TX

#57 Nov 7, 2015
Your carriers are over they never began punetones get your ass to work jito a trabaja way your from Alice low life hijos de la pu... madre bana sen awados keep dreaming grow up 40 year old pestoso a caca Ponte pamper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mi casa Home Health 7 min really 5
Sandra Torres and Joey Rocha 13 min jusayin 28
turkey plate benifit w free birds 18 min LOL 6
Chris Michelle Harris 1 hr Stfu Already Dumb... 2
Kayla Marie Deleon 4 hr ANE 3
Popeye's fried chicken 6 hr Wink Wink 13
Where's tiffany hobbs 6 hr jaws 10

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance