probably:))
Robby

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Thats a joke right?
wow

Alice, TX

#4 Oct 2, 2012
no the delgados come from the greatest blood line of boxers in alice generation to generation. then they beat up kids cuz their son cant fight n gets his ass beat in the street.
now christian carries the legacy golden gloves champion LMAO
Robby

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Its a tie you have salamon mungia who is a very hard technical puncher and roy garcia who has speed power and a chin of steel. In my opinion they are the best. Facts dont lie
speedy

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 2, 2012
My boy Lil speedy best is yet too come
Coach w

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Ive had the pleasure of training serapio garcia gorge garcia salamon and michael mungia robby blanco rey ramierez edward garcia and roy garcia. The one with the most potential is the one who still fights. If mr roy garcia would stop his party lifestyle he would b a world champion
me

Alice, TX

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Funny how "alice city" "Robby" and "coach w" are all from CA.
i dont know

Conroe, TX

#9 Oct 2, 2012
lol i dont kno about that i kno all these fighters.... salamon was a good fighter strong punches, michael mungia had the best potential he was quick n strong... robby blanco was great to he had alot of abilty but lacked the drive the intensity never trained hard enough but was never knocked out. edward was good n roy is good but roy is FAR from world champion..... but atleast he still fighting. alice has no great fighters moving up.... all these fighter started young n grew out of fighting its not that they couldnt handle it its that they had families to support so they went to work. i think any of these guys can fight in the professional level it jus matter on them.... plus u fell to mention javier cano he won golden gloves n was really quick
i dont know

Conroe, TX

#10 Oct 2, 2012
funny its true but honestly they put the name robby but it aint robby it has to be roy garcia or his trainer u notice he keeps saying roy.... n i kno robby we wont say roy is the best fighter he knows roy i kno roy n roy isnt better then michael or robby or javier.... so i think its roy or his trainer...... but give it time cuz in a little bit roy will come on n say he beat everyone of these guys n he will call somebody out to fight.
Alice, TX

#11 Oct 2, 2012
The person that put up the topic "Omar Mata" is from CA too. Hmm...
busted

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Oct 2, 2012
location wrote:
The person that put up the topic "Omar Mata" is from CA too. Hmm...
Roy
Pacoima, CA
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Friday Sep 28 I miss her too . Sne knows who she is. I was a bad boyfriend and too hot tempered I never cheated and wish she would forgive me. We had some good times together but in the end it wasnt enough. God bless u and whtever u do. Love u

It's totally obvious that Roy is the one posting stupid stuff to make himself look good on topix. Hello this is a posting from him when he did put his real name and look at his location. It's the exact same one. He needs a new hobby ha
Cheyanne

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Oh daniela get a.life. dont hate on roy cuz your a skeezer get off topix and atrend to your little one lol
Cheyanne

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2012
You know.who this is. This is his right hand man
old schooler

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Here is a couple of fighters that fought way back and were very good. Not a lot of people like him bit David Johnson was pretty darn good. So was Joby Revilla.
yea

Alice, TX

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Joby and David where good.
Mando

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Robby wrote:
Its a tie you have salamon mungia who is a very hard technical puncher and roy garcia who has speed power and a chin of steel. In my opinion they are the best. Facts dont lie
I spared with all them and the only one that's really good is salamon!! Mando soto
Mando

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Oct 2, 2012
And to this day ill still spare with y'all guys
Old

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Who even cares who the best fighter is none of them are professional fighters so what does it even matter so who wants the Alice title of best fighter most of the guys mentioned on here are already fat so I dnt think it matters of the are the best fighter maybe back in the day stop fantasizing get on with your life
Cheyanne

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Fyi two of them pros

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly/alice Chevy service (Jun '14) 7 min Dwayne 32
congrats javier acuna 9 min shame on you 15
head master 13 min karma 1
Home wreckers and cheeters should be known 28 min wow 10
How does someone know if there is cheating on you 4 hr Wtf 1
I'm Bi, advice 5 hr BSW 12
Sexxx 5 hr Nightseeker 6
Alice Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alice News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alice

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season