Anyone know who makes pretty bows in ...
DEbra contreras

Houston, TX

#21 Nov 13, 2010
i get mine from debra she does a good job and there not pricey at all she does matching bows with belts sandals headbands and anything you can think of a i know a lot of ppl who go to her
just me

El Monte, CA

#22 Nov 13, 2010
Debra makes nice bows
Pinkyyyyy

El Monte, CA

#23 Nov 13, 2010
Where is Debra located at?
MeMeMe

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 Nov 14, 2010
There is another girl Mindy Trevino who does an awesome job. She matches the outfits too. & as far as I have seen she is not pricey at all
The bessssst

United States

#25 Nov 14, 2010
Christin Sanchez in Alice at her home down camaron
karina

Dallas, TX

#26 Nov 14, 2010
There is another girl Karina Lopez who does an awesome job. She matches the outfits too. & as far as I have seen she is not pricey at all
Cgs

Alice, TX

#27 Nov 14, 2010
I can make any bow you want. I have different ribbon you would gave to see. 5 inch bows are like 4.00 with more than one color and stacked.
mindy t

United States

#28 Nov 14, 2010
MeMeMe wrote:
There is another girl Mindy Trevino who does an awesome job. She matches the outfits too. & as far as I have seen she is not pricey at all
her bows r awesome and at a very reasonable prices.
Nevas bows r nice.
I also buy my daughters bow at the flea market in Alfred. Super cheap and all kinds, colors and styles!!! All in all mindy is the BEST!!!
lisa

United States

#29 Nov 15, 2010
i need to try Belinda's bow :)
truth

Houston, TX

#30 Nov 16, 2010
I only go to Mary for my bows,I have tried all the names mentioned before but they just don't compare to the ones Mary does.Her styles are second to none when you see them you know your buying quality.If you can afford to pay for the best, then thats were you need to go.She is super sweet and so creative in her designes.
Mary Gonzales

Corpus Christi, TX

#31 Nov 17, 2010
To coyote mom and truth, it gives me great pleasure to hear such positive feedback on the quality of my work. There are so many talented women who can work miracles with ribbon. I am very new to this industry of bow making, and my portfolio is only growing. I enjoy making works of art, and only want to provide you with the best quality product that your money can buy. I too once purchased from places/persons around town, but it was never really what I wanted. I always had to buy several bows, take them apart, to create a bow. That got expensive really quick. Just know, that when you order a specialty bow, or any other bow, a lot of love and time goes into it. All the while, all I can think of is the look on my customers face when they receive their product. I'm not looking to get rich, I just want to share my gifts with you all. God Bless you all. Surgery went well, and I can't wait to get back to creating my signature bows once again, I'll be creating a lot if new designs as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I love you ladies :-)
friend

United States

#32 Nov 17, 2010
Mary Gonzales wrote:
To coyote mom and truth, it gives me great pleasure to hear such positive feedback on the quality of my work. There are so many talented women who can work miracles with ribbon. I am very new to this industry of bow making, and my portfolio is only growing. I enjoy making works of art, and only want to provide you with the best quality product that your money can buy. I too once purchased from places/persons around town, but it was never really what I wanted. I always had to buy several bows, take them apart, to create a bow. That got expensive really quick. Just know, that when you order a specialty bow, or any other bow, a lot of love and time goes into it. All the while, all I can think of is the look on my customers face when they receive their product. I'm not looking to get rich, I just want to share my gifts with you all. God Bless you all. Surgery went well, and I can't wait to get back to creating my signature bows once again, I'll be creating a lot if new designs as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I love you ladies :-)
do u have a shop
Mary Gonzales

Corpus Christi, TX

#33 Nov 17, 2010
To friend, I don't have a shop, I just make bows out of my home. I started by making bows for my girls, and it kind of grew by word of mouth. I have met new friends who are simply amazing inside and out. You can email me @ [email protected] ( serious inquiries only please) and I can email u a few pics. If your interested. God Bless
gurlz

Euless, TX

#34 Mar 6, 2012
What's debras number. I need lots of bows
me

United States

#35 Mar 6, 2012
MeMeMe wrote:
I LOVE Mindy's bows
i got em

Robstown, TX

#36 Mar 6, 2012
i got about 200 of them from when my daughter was a baby till 5,she wore several kinds
Girl

Corpus Christi, TX

#37 Mar 6, 2012
gurlz wrote:
<quoted text>What's debras number. I need lots of bows
She has a FB. Look her up
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#38 Mar 6, 2012
wow bows are bows anyone can make them u ppl need to stop anywhere u go fiesta, flea market etc, u can find bows
Where

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 Mar 6, 2012
wow wrote:
wow bows are bows anyone can make them u ppl need to stop anywhere u go fiesta, flea market etc, u can find bows
Nope. Not true. The bows from the flea market suck. The barrette comes apart the next day. That's why they are do cheap
fashionable

Alice, TX

#40 Mar 11, 2012
Everyone can say they make hair bows but who really makes a good quality bow?....an ott hair bow? I have seen so many of the work some of these ladies do and 98% of it is crap. One has been selling the same simple bow for the past ten years, you can see the glue on anothers work, and yet another one swears she puts swavarski crystals but you can tell they r generic. Seriously. Alice needs a good bow lady. One that knows what ott is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melinda Alaniz (Bernal) and Ruben Ramos 2 min stfu 7
Elizardo, George A 19 min Exx 20
lucheizie store 31 min you pig 28
Who got arrested fight 1 hr Dude 35
Stupid gang banger thugs 2 hr Lol 17
Sozas Grievence 3 hr Chupa Mis Huevos 11
omg aurelio trejo is leaving mommy!!!!! 3 hr rty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages