Need a local contractor, to fix my sh...

Need a local contractor, to fix my showers..

Posted in the Alice Forum

Wifey

Alice, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
I want to remove the marble in my showers and put rock tile... If anybody knows of anybody, please let me know...
mom

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Go to Mcoys ask over there for some one they have lots names .
Be careful lot of them will take your money and never will finish the job or do anything tells lies and runs after they get the money. I have had bad experiences with several of these so called carpenters .
Wifey

Alice, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2013
mom wrote:
Go to Mcoys ask over there for some one they have lots names .
Be careful lot of them will take your money and never will finish the job or do anything tells lies and runs after they get the money. I have had bad experiences with several of these so called carpenters .
thank you..
newgirl

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
If you dont find someone let me know, my brother in law puts tile & ceramic & all that stuff.
Wifey

Alice, TX

#5 Feb 25, 2013
newgirl wrote:
If you dont find someone let me know, my brother in law puts tile & ceramic & all that stuff.
oh good thx
Unsatisfied

Alice, TX

#7 Feb 25, 2013
DO NOT use Ramiro Zamora. He talks a good game but never finishes his work because he has no clue what he is doing
mom

Lockhart, TX

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Don't use man that says he's a Christian doesn't drink he's on hill st took our money and ran never did the job.
Leo

Lockhart, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Unsatisfied wrote:
DO NOT use Ramiro Zamora. He talks a good game but never finishes his work because he has no clue what he is doing
dang it I think he was referred by DHA for repairs on an elderly a home.
Cindy

Portland, TX

#12 Feb 27, 2013
mom wrote:
Don't use man that says he's a Christian doesn't drink he's on hill st took our money and ran never did the job.
plze dont get tony and elda their ripped me off and ddidnt finish there job and
lots of more ppl they talk abt god and the bible church its sounds great but wht come out of therw mouth I shit
Plata

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Call silver Pena he will fix your pipes
rainman

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Wifey wrote:
I want to remove the marble in my showers and put rock tile... If anybody knows of anybody, please let me know...
I can fix all of that for you, but we have to shower together to make sure there are no leaks. Let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Guerra 12 min Jake 3
Drive by shooting last night 2 hr LA pp reynolds 3
Thieves in town Alice 2 hr LA pp reynolds 2
Mito 2 hr LA pp reynolds 3
Teachers at dubose 4 hr Whatever 15
Amanda ponce 5 hr Miley Cyrus 4
Keep A Word & Drop A Word (Dec '11) 5 hr Maybe21 8,391

Alice Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance