Sin - Curses - Evil Spirits
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Jesus is my brother wrote:
The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When you do evil,
you open the door for evil spirits to come into your life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.
Doing any evil is a curse.
If you do any evil you are cursed.
And have a curse or curses upon your life.
For example
Sickness is a curse.
Depression is a curse.
Any addiction is a curse.
Stupidity is a curse.
Disobedience is a curse.
Rebellion is a curse.
Speaking idle words is a curse.
Acting silly and foolish is a curse.
Not honoring your parents is a curse.
Sin is a curse.
Entertaining yourself with evil and sin is a curse.
And for ever curse you have upon you there is a evil spirit that has a right to your life.
And that evil spirit is why you find yourself in the situations you are in when it all comes to the point that your fun in the evil you are doing or did becomes your nightmare.
And these curses can be passed on to your children and their children.
To the third and fourth generation.
That is all there is in life.
Good an evil. Blessings and curses.
Either it is a curse or either it is a blessing. Either it is good or either it is evil. Nothing else.
I see many people who think they are blessed but in actuality they are cursed. They do not know they are cursed. Their eyes are not opened, so they can not see it.
If God does not open your eyes to see it, you will not know that you are cursed and have curses upon you.
how do u stop this curse
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#24 Sep 6, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>how do u stop this curse
Only I on all the Earth of flesh and blood has this revelation from God.

I am going to keep it that way for now.
Your lost

United States

#25 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
THE IDIOT TEST
vipers
serpents
dogs
swine
wolves
Idiot
Pick which one you would like for me to call you.
Jesus is not your brother and the bible also tells is let their be one idiot not two so I will not comment on your ridiculous post
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#26 Sep 6, 2012
Your lost wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus is not your brother and the bible also tells is let their be one idiot not two so I will not comment on your ridiculous post
There for a minute I thought you were calling me a liar. But Jesus reminded me that it was he that claimed me as his brother and not you.

You are a idiot.
dang it

United States

#27 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>
There for a minute I thought you were calling me a liar. But Jesus reminded me that it was he that claimed me as his brother and not you.
You are a idiot.
Too fckn bad they dont have a DUMB FCK option on the judge it but who needs it when i can just put it.... Ur a major DUMB FCK. O cant wait for U to JUDGE my comment. Thank U
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#28 Sep 6, 2012
dang it wrote:
<quoted text>Too fckn bad they dont have a DUMB FCK option on the judge it but who needs it when i can just put it.... Ur a major DUMB FCK. O cant wait for U to JUDGE my comment. Thank U
I did not ask you what you parents were like did I?

You idiot.

The Lord bless me with all your blessings and all the blessings of your family that you and them do not use to bless the name of the Lord.
Tamar

Euless, TX

#29 Sep 6, 2012
Call no one Raca!
Jesus is my brother

San Antonio, TX

#30 Sep 6, 2012
Tamar wrote:
Call no one Raca!
A lot has changed in 2000 years , idiot.

“Loving Life”

Since: Jun 12

my moms hairy sweaty culo

#31 Sep 6, 2012
yeah like toilet paper, im sure you yourself wipe often cuz your so full of shyt?;)
hehehe

Alice, TX

#32 Sep 6, 2012
Are you by any chance Mr. Wipple in drag, E1ote-man? Remember don't squeeze the Charming, bet you would like something else squeezed wouldn't you?
Lol

Euless, TX

#33 Sep 6, 2012
Dont waste time with this person this is like their 5th or 6th thread not to mention the towns like Kingsville , Falfurrias , n surrounding towns where this person is gaining the same attention , give it up already I can't believe I just wasted my time saying this lmao but I just had to tell everyone else it's not worth arguing or stressing over , infact just copy n paste what he says that's what I did till the IDIOT gave up bye bye looser I got your blessings

“Loving Life”

#34 Sep 6, 2012
hehehe wrote:
Are you by any chance Mr. Wipple in drag, E1ote-man? Remember don't squeeze the Charming, bet you would like something else squeezed wouldn't you?
no, just corn n shyt?;)

“Loving Life”

#35 Sep 6, 2012
Lol wrote:
Dont waste time with this person this is like their 5th or 6th thread not to mention the towns like Kingsville , Falfurrias , n surrounding towns where this person is gaining the same attention , give it up already I can't believe I just wasted my time saying this lmao but I just had to tell everyone else it's not worth arguing or stressing over , infact just copy n paste what he says that's what I did till the IDIOT gave up bye bye looser I got your blessings
if you stress over topix then all i have to say is congratulations for being a dumbazz?;)
Hmmmmm

Alice, TX

#36 Sep 6, 2012
E1ote-man wrote:
<quoted text>if you stress over topix then all i have to say is congratulations for being a dumbazz?;)
I never said I was stressing I was telling the others that comment not to stress , I think your the dumass that's stressed out cuz you have to keep up with every thread :) GOOD NIGHT

“Loving Life”

#37 Sep 7, 2012
yeah im stressed out and happy, with all the eustress and comic relief i bestow upon all yall stupidazz futhermuckers?;) GOOD NIGHT!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poor STARLA TORRES ;( 7 min Abc 4
omg aurelio trejo is leaving mommy!!!!! 26 min Top end 7
Aurelio trejo facebook 40 min Rainbow 7
Clare rios 45 min You know who 1
Bridget p gets put on blast 1 hr Home wrecking 1
lucheizie store 1 hr topo 34
Who got arrested fight 2 hr Truth 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alice Mortgages