The HHS Football Bulldogs Look Like ...
BULLDOGS R AWESOME

Granite City, IL

#49 Oct 2, 2012
Highland Bulldogs are having a great season! Way to go Boys and Coaches! You guys Rock!
Concerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#50 Oct 6, 2012
NOW I'M SERIOUSLY CONCERNED!!!

How in the world did Triad rip the Bulldogs apart? Triad have one the softest defenses in the State! As for Warneke, he's Chit - pure and simple! His record during his first two years so far is 11 LOSSES and only 5 wins!!!!

I'm concerned Warneke doesn't have what it takes to turn the Bulldogs into a football powerhouse.

Should I be?

Get a life

Edwardsville, IL

#51 Oct 7, 2012
I don't think winning by one point is ripping Bulldogs apart. Stop being such a hater. We Love the BullDogs and Coach Warnecke is a great coach!I seriously think you need your head examined.
get a life

House Springs, MO

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
NOW I'M SERIOUSLY CONCERNED!!!
How in the world did Triad rip the Bulldogs apart? Triad have one the softest defenses in the State! As for Warneke, he's Chit - pure and simple! His record during his first two years so far is 11 LOSSES and only 5 wins!!!!
I'm concerned Warneke doesn't have what it takes to turn the Bulldogs into a football powerhouse.
Should I be?
Losing by one point is not getting ripped apart!!! Go back to Troy and brag about yourslef becasue we don't care. You Triad people are so rude and suck up. Why can't you just take your win and enjoy it?
Concerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#53 Oct 9, 2012
Bulldogs: They're What's For Dinner

I'm concerned the Jerseyville Panthers will shred the Bulldogs to pieces on Friday night and become the Blue Plate Special.

Should I be?
jrs

Florissant, MO

#54 Oct 9, 2012
yous peoples needs to gets a life and leave the football kids alone!
bam bam

Florissant, MO

#55 Oct 9, 2012
they look good, some one is just jealous!!!!!
Concerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#57 Oct 15, 2012
As expected the Bulldogs were shredded into bite size pieces by the Jerseyville Panthers. The Bulldogs have 12 LOSSES vs only 5 wins since Warnecke took over as head coach. With his dismal record, I'm concerned he will get fired.

Should I be?
Cocerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#58 Oct 19, 2012
I'm concerned the Bulldogs will be stomped to death by Alton Marquette.

Should I be?
Hey Jack

Granite City, IL

#59 Oct 19, 2012
Cocerned Parent wrote:
I'm concerned the Bulldogs will be stomped to death by Alton Marquette.
Should I be?
Well you just blew it! We know you are not a concerned parent or you would know they aren't playing Alton tonight! They are playing Charleston! It doesn't matter if they win or not because they are in the playoffs regardless.
Good Luck tonight BullDogs! You are having such an awesome year and we are all proud of you guys! Great Job Boys & Coaches.
Hey Jack

Edwardsville, IL

#60 Oct 19, 2012
Highlands beat Triad today in soccer and we get to go to sectionals because we beat TRIAD!
Concerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#61 Oct 20, 2012
As expected, the Bulldogs were stomped to death last night.

The Bulldogs have 13 LOSSES vs only 5 wins since Warneke took over as head coach. With his dismal record, I'm concerned he will get fired.

Should I be?
???

Edwardsville, IL

#62 Oct 20, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
As expected, the Bulldogs were stomped to death last night.

The Bulldogs have 13 LOSSES vs only 5 wins since Warneke took over as head coach. With his dismal record, I'm concerned he will get fired.

Should I be?
Yes you should be the new coach so you can coach these kids. That way you can make tons of money from coaching high school sports. You can also get all the nice compliments that you tend to give out to coaches and spend little to no time with your family. Please make sure you apply for the job. I'll be sure to give you a sparkling reference.
Spectator

Highland, IL

#63 Oct 20, 2012
Highland will never have a great football team until it get's rid of the coach. All the really good players have either quit or didn't go out for it, because they're tired of his psychotic practices in 107 degree weather, his verbal abuse, and year round weight lifting (sometimes twice a day). Don't take my word for it, ask around to some of the juniors and senior that aren't on the team this year. And save the argument about the kids being soft. Some of these farm boys that aren't playing work harder at home before leaving for school, than what the team requires after school. The smart ones aren't on the team because they have a life outside of football. They aren't going to spend their entire summer in the weightlifting room. There are other things - like girlfriends, jobs, going to the drive-in with friends. While they would love to play football, they say playing for the current coach is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer; it feels good when you stop and was a pretty useless thing to do to begin with. You want a winning football team? Get a coach that has as much compassion as he does testosterone and ego. Being a good football player doesn't make you a good coach. Using that logic then I guess every bank teller is qualified to own and operate a bank (no offense to the hard working bank tellers of the world.) I hope someone from the Board of Education reads this and does something to replace the coach. Not to get a winning team, but to look after the welfare of the hardworking players that are left on the team. If you are from the BOE you might want to ask the coach what kind of "nutritional supplements" he's providing to the players. BTW coach, if your going to have your player take "nutritional supplements" that's main side effect is dehydration, you might not want to practice your players in 107 degree heat; not unless you're going to add kidney dialysis time to their daily football schedule.
???

Edwardsville, IL

#64 Oct 20, 2012
Spectator wrote:
Highland will never have a great football team until it get's rid of the coach. All the really good players have either quit or didn't go out for it, because they're tired of his psychotic practices in 107 degree weather, his verbal abuse, and year round weight lifting (sometimes twice a day). Don't take my word for it, ask around to some of the juniors and senior that aren't on the team this year. And save the argument about the kids being soft. Some of these farm boys that aren't playing work harder at home before leaving for school, than what the team requires after school. The smart ones aren't on the team because they have a life outside of football. They aren't going to spend their entire summer in the weightlifting room. There are other things - like girlfriends, jobs, going to the drive-in with friends. While they would love to play football, they say playing for the current coach is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer; it feels good when you stop and was a pretty useless thing to do to begin with. You want a winning football team? Get a coach that has as much compassion as he does testosterone and ego. Being a good football player doesn't make you a good coach. Using that logic then I guess every bank teller is qualified to own and operate a bank (no offense to the hard working bank tellers of the world.) I hope someone from the Board of Education reads this and does something to replace the coach. Not to get a winning team, but to look after the welfare of the hardworking players that are left on the team. If you are from the BOE you might want to ask the coach what kind of "nutritional supplements" he's providing to the players. BTW coach, if your going to have your player take "nutritional supplements" that's main side effect is dehydration, you might not want to practice your players in 107 degree heat; not unless you're going to add kidney dialysis time to their daily football schedule.
Wow have you seen the list of people lined up to be coaches? Honestly no one wants to do it anymore and a lot of times the present coach is the only applicant. My suggestion would be to step up and coach yourself.
Hey Jack

Edwardsville, IL

#65 Oct 21, 2012
Spectator wrote:
Highland will never have a great football team until it get's rid of the coach. All the really good players have either quit or didn't go out for it, because they're tired of his psychotic practices in 107 degree weather, his verbal abuse, and year round weight lifting (sometimes twice a day). Don't take my word for it, ask around to some of the juniors and senior that aren't on the team this year. And save the argument about the kids being soft. Some of these farm boys that aren't playing work harder at home before leaving for school, than what the team requires after school. The smart ones aren't on the team because they have a life outside of football. They aren't going to spend their entire summer in the weightlifting room. There are other things - like girlfriends, jobs, going to the drive-in with friends. While they would love to play football, they say playing for the current coach is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer; it feels good when you stop and was a pretty useless thing to do to begin with. You want a winning football team? Get a coach that has as much compassion as he does testosterone and ego. Being a good football player doesn't make you a good coach. Using that logic then I guess every bank teller is qualified to own and operate a bank (no offense to the hard working bank tellers of the world.) I hope someone from the Board of Education reads this and does something to replace the coach. Not to get a winning team, but to look after the welfare of the hardworking players that are left on the team. If you are from the BOE you might want to ask the coach what kind of "nutritional supplements" he's providing to the players. BTW coach, if your going to have your player take "nutritional supplements" that's main side effect is dehydration, you might not want to practice your players in 107 degree heat; not unless you're going to add kidney dialysis time to their daily football schedule.
Stop being such a hater. If your sons not good enough to play for Higland Bulldogs then you should send him to Triad. They might take him.
Cocerned Parent

Maryville, IL

#66 Oct 27, 2012
Chalk up another loss (55-16) for the Bulldogs as Sacred Heart-Griffin threw them face first into a woodchipper. The Bulldogs now have 14 LOSSES vs only 5 wins as a result of Warneke's coaching. I'm concerned he'll get fired for this madness.

Should I be?
???

Edwardsville, IL

#67 Oct 29, 2012
Yes you should be concerned because our fired coaches end up at Triad.
Steve

Granite City, IL

#68 Oct 29, 2012
I would be more concerned about you getting fired for being on Highland topix when you should have you ass working!
Player

United States

#69 Jan 31, 2013
I think mvc champs next year.... But even will stay humble and work hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HCS- seriously... 12 hr Interesting 3
highland has had great athletes just to name a ... (Mar '11) Wed UBWong 66
Retirees Thank Donald Trump (Mar '16) Wed The Graduate 7
donations (Jan '13) Sep 27 GetOutTheVote 7
Donald Trump for President (Mar '16) Sep 27 DontVoteForAnIncu... 8
The Shaw Shack Redemption (Jan '15) Sep 27 ShoalCreekSammy 32
medium/psychic (Nov '12) Sep 26 DoTell 24

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages