walmart ammo delivery times
willy billy

United States

#21 Apr 20, 2013
You compared a lot of things that are apples and oranges. Maybe he went after his ex wife over money. Ban money.maybe it was over his weekend and he didnt get to see his kid. Ban weekends. Fact of the matter is a gun shot a bullet and the result was death. Guns are produced and designed for 1reason killing. Talk all you want. They are made to kill. Cars are not. Alcohol is not. Those effects are a result of society and their inability to make good decisions. Guns are designed and sold solely to kill. Cars arent. Alcohol is not. I see dont want guns banned. Keep them at home away from kids. No one needs to walk around packing. The north has more crime in the 5 percent of the state by area that they have then in rhe remaining 95. They dont want more people carrying so why should the ultra low crime lacking south? Because it makes them feel more like a man. Not safer. I noticed that the Boston bombing was stopped by people carrying guns. All the bad can not be stopped by carrying guns. But keep guns off the street will. How do criminals get guns? Legally bought guns are sold to them. Also called trafficking. So lets continue to support it. Hell lets even make laws more lacks so it necomes even easier for traffickers.
willy billy

United States

#22 Apr 20, 2013
Sorry about typos. I am in a train traveling right now and its not easy to type and get bounce around. Thanks American Airlines for your computer problems.
Not party affiliated

The Colony, TX

#23 Apr 21, 2013
That's where I disagree. I am a gun owner, fired it many times and never killed anyone. Guns don't fire themselves. People fire them. I'm not opposed to better background checks. What I am opposed to is the federal government forcing their will and agenda upon us. The USA is huge... So huge that no blanket policy is going to be effective. Handle it at the state level. I feel that way for most of our nations debates... Handle them at the state level. The way our society is now, in my opinion, is backwards. One state legalizes gay "marriage". Therefore the Feds feel every state should.(btw, i do not oppose marriage and have friends who are gay) One city bans guns, therefore every city should ban guns. I've heard many debates and comparisons to why gun laws should be more strict on a federal level and most are basing the comparisons on INDIVIDUAL STATE laws... The solution, in my opinion, is to handle it at the state level. The Feds want to disarm law abiding citizens while rewarding illegal aliens who break into our ounrty illegally, sometimes violently and in very inhumane manners. Arizona can't protect it's border.., huh? The Feds are SUPPOSED to but do not. Bullets from Mexico cross the border and hit American buildings, cars, and people routinely but tht rarely makes national news. If the Feds don't protect us why can't we protect ourselves? The Dems put a liberal gun "expert" on a podium to display and create fear over an AR style gun.... Assault Rifle as Dems like to call it. A R actually does not stand for Assault Rifle... Look it up... It was just a convenient misinformation ploy. Anyway, the so called expert was in a room full of people displaying this weapon and had her finger on the trigger pointing it at people!! No expert would ever be so careless!! At least get people in the admin who know what they are doing!! Why is that woman allowed to publicly display tat weapon in such a manner?? She and her superiors are clearly nitwits or TRYING to create fear by mislabeling the item and pointing it at people with her trigger on the finger. What she did is a crime in my state but the Feds are cool with it as long as it suits their agenda. You never her about the law abiding gun owners... Only the criminals. We, law abiding citizens, are not gun nuts anymore than a casual drinker is an alcoholic. We have this fundamental right and the Feds are trying to strip it from us. The Feds see the extremes certain CITY laws take and try to force them on the nation. It's crazy policy.
willy billy

United States

#24 Apr 21, 2013
I agree. Take the faa away and let states make the laws for airlines. They should very from state to state. Get rid of dot and let states handle all their own roads. Get rid of ntsb we dont need them idiots telling car makers about safety. We really dont need the feds controlling the standards on how guns are made either. States should handle it. We dont really need any standards or guidelines in this country. My apology. Your right and I am wrong.
Not party affiliated

The Colony, TX

#25 Apr 21, 2013
There are federal standards for guns already. Each city and state already follows the federal guideline. Some cities and states go above and beyond the standard... Many to utter extremes. That is what we do not want for our nation... Extreme policy. If Chicago feels thy must ban guns, then so be it... But it makes no sense to have the same ban throughout the nation. The agencies you listed provide minimum standards that must be followed. States and cities make their own traffic laws and penalties and are enforced by LOCAL police. I've never recieved a traffic ticket from a federal agent because running a red light is not a federal crime... Nor is speeding. Airlines travel from state to state so the jurisdiction is in the federal domain.. And then there are those that fly internationally... Not the same thing as gun ownership laws. Compare gun ownership to car ownership and I will listen. I'm not opposed to federal background checks. Im not opposed to gun registration either, just do it at the state level. The Feds want complete and totaljurisdiction over gun laws... And everything else for tht matter. That worries me and should concern most educated people.
Educated Gun Owner

Grapevine, TX

#26 Apr 25, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Maybe if you knew how to read, you will see from the other posts how it ties in. oops maybe i should watch what i say. seems you are a gun owner(probably a gun nut) and can at any time go crazy and shoot up the world. you see because it is normal and legal gun owners that lose it and shoot everyone up. sandyhook, columbine, the 2 in Colorado, Arizona congress woman, browns chicken in palatine, family buffet in Texas. need more examples because i have them. so guns due kill. without them none of the above could have happened. and you can still hunt with bow. so now stfu with your condescending drivel you uneducated rat puke. when you lose a family member to gun violence as i have then you would understand. until then drivel all day long on this
3========)
Before you criticize other people's literacy and education, you might want to learn some basic grammar yourself. On that note, here is a small history lesson. Prior to the American Revolution, fearing a possible rebellion, the British passed an embargo on firearms imports to the colonies. The Revolution succeeded anyway thanks to individual militia groups that smuggled weapons to equip the Continental Army. We are a free country, due in part, to "gun nuts."
Wow

Ozark, MO

#27 Apr 25, 2013
Just clicked on this site.....I here more hate from a non gun owner than from the gun owner.....it is amazing to me more people are killed texting and driving then from gun violence in this country.... I wish people would put as much energy into getting this stopped...... I guess it's easier to beat down the legal gun owners.....o well carry on...... just be careful stepping over the bodies of the people that have been killed from texting and driving while your condemning the gun owners." BY THE WAY MY UNCLE DIED AT THE HANDS OF A GUN ALSO" BUT IT WAS AT WAR FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT FOR YOU TO SPEAK THE WAY YOU ARE NOW CARRY ON... AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
willy billy

United States

#28 Apr 25, 2013
God bless your uncle. Most people do not elect to die by gun. Did your uncle? If I text and die my fault. Ingenious isnt it. Most die due to their texting. There are some that kill, but most that die are the texter. I served 4 years United States Navy. Thank you for now allowing me to have the time I earned. Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm. You should honor your uncle and keep quiet. We won the revolutionary war due to the major assistance of other countries. France and Poland were major contributors. Yes we did fight but without there money, arms and men we would still be British. Fyi you can buy history books online. Oh buy the way, there was war before guns. Maybe the inner cities should keep theirs they may want a revolutionary war to declare their independence. Maybe thats what happened at columbine. Revolutionary war as an argument for easier access for guns and lacks gun laws. Funny sh$t. Good thing canada is close. Us realists may end up their soon as all you yahoos are gonna have your mini revolutions. Your handguns versus militery. Tanks, artillery, bombs ect. Good luck. Been there once and it was enough.
mmm

Cedar Falls, IA

#29 May 7, 2013
Vaide wrote:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people with guns.
Guns dont kill people bullets do.
indigo star

Eastanollee, GA

#30 May 10, 2013
so bottom line - be at the walmart sporting goods counter BEFORE 7:00am?

2 days ago, according to a walmart employee, a shipment of ammo showed up around 7:00am and was gone in 10 minutes.

Anyone know how often they get an ammo shipment in?
Not party affiliated

The Colony, TX

#31 May 10, 2013
The walmarts near me get their trucks unloaded in the evening and usually start stocking around 730 pm. The one by my work starts stocking around 730 am. I just usually ask a few different employes the specifics but the popular stuff is usually gone quickly. The walmarts near me get trucks most,if not every night... There may or may not be ammo on the trucks though... But if there is, it's gone pretty quickly.
When Willy STFU

Hoyleton, IL

#32 May 12, 2013
Willy billy wrote:
Check the facts sandyhook was done by a person who had legal guns at his disposal. ammo and guns bought for him by his mom. columbine found all but 1 gun purchased illegally. illegal on a technicality. show me statistics that show guns in homes due more good then harm. i can produce 100 if not 1000 or more cases where the innocent have died due to guns in the home. if you look deep.you will.find.the same. god bless your family when.your kid takes.your gun or shoot .a.family member on.accident.
Guns his mother legally purchased and he stole dip$hit! Of course numbnuts tree huggers like yourself will spin a story any way they want to try to validate their point!
burn westboro church

Saint Louis, MO

#33 May 12, 2013
When Willy STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns his mother legally purchased and he stole dip$hit! Of course numbnuts tree huggers like yourself will spin a story any way they want to try to validate their point!
So true.
crashweekley

Calhoun, GA

#34 May 17, 2013
Your state has the strictest gun laws and is more dangerous than Afganistan...can you explan that? Kennesaw Ga. has a gun requirement for home owners and has the lowest crime rate in the country...can you explain that?I CAN!
willy billy wrote:
You compared a lot of things that are apples and oranges. Maybe he went after his ex wife over money. Ban money.maybe it was over his weekend and he didnt get to see his kid. Ban weekends. Fact of the matter is a gun shot a bullet and the result was death. Guns are produced and designed for 1reason killing. Talk all you want. They are made to kill. Cars are not. Alcohol is not. Those effects are a result of society and their inability to make good decisions. Guns are designed and sold solely to kill. Cars arent. Alcohol is not. I see dont want guns banned. Keep them at home away from kids. No one needs to walk around packing. The north has more crime in the 5 percent of the state by area that they have then in rhe remaining 95. They dont want more people carrying so why should the ultra low crime lacking south? Because it makes them feel more like a man. Not safer. I noticed that the Boston bombing was stopped by people carrying guns. All the bad can not be stopped by carrying guns. But keep guns off the street will. How do criminals get guns? Legally bought guns are sold to them. Also called trafficking. So lets continue to support it. Hell lets even make laws more lacks so it necomes even easier for traffickers.
willy billy

United States

#35 May 18, 2013
When Willy STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Check and review the facts. Ass monkeys like you would defend someone who has multiple weapons unlocked at the disposal of a person with mental issues. He was able to get those weapons and use them. He also knew how to us them, what ammo to get, and even tried to buy ammo for them. Logically you should be able to concur he also used those guns prior to the shooting all those innocent kids. Those guns killed. His mother is guilty of of those murders also. Thou dead she bought those guns legally and was 100 percent irresponsible in how she owned them. My guess is he asked her to buy them or had a big part in what guns she bought. No different then buying a kid a rifle to hunt with. He can hunt and shoot it but could not purchase it. He still had access to it. Morons like you should stick to reading comic books because you could not understand the facts behind anything. Do some research outside of nra magazines and after the stories leave the news and you might find you can educate yourself.
SlantSix

Dallas, TX

#36 May 18, 2013
the truth wrote:
Hoping to find ammo at walmart? If you arent there at certain times you wont find any. Im here to post those times to try and keep the certain few from buying, marking way up, and selling ammo.
Be at the sporting goods counter before 10 pm through the week, and before 7 am through the week. Thats when they get their trucks and the few cases of ammo in.
Youre welcome
Your post seems to have wondered off to a new direction. I'd like to get it back on track by asking if the delivery times you spoke of are still valid?
willy billy

United States

#37 May 18, 2013
crashweekley wrote:
Your state has the strictest gun laws and is more dangerous than Afganistan...can you explan that? Kennesaw Ga. has a gun requirement for home owners and has the lowest crime rate in the country...can you explain that?I CAN!<quoted text>
Hey [email protected] face do you think if Highland mandated gun ownership the amount of crime would change? There is very little crime here. So making gun ownership mandatory wouldnt change sheet. Maybe kennesaw is similar to highland. Or maybe they cant afford police. Or maybe they have a population of 50.
willy billy

United States

#38 May 19, 2013
Or mcaybe the income is twice that of most of their state and are considered a rich community. Or maybe you are full of it. Look up their crime stats. More crime there then in highland. More crime there then in most towns. They also have had a major rise in crime in the last 10 YEARS.
It truly sux that you believe all posted articles in nra and gun lovers magazines. Bury your guns and bullets you arent smart enough to own them.
willy billy

United States

#39 May 20, 2013
Ha ha ha according to city data 13 of the top 100 safest cities to live in are in illinois, USA not Afghanistan. Your poor high crime city that all must pack heat in didnt make the list. Maybe you should check facts before looking like a fool. Sorry you didnt have the ability to make a believable argument. Stop back later when you have something factual to add. People like you make my argument so much stronger. Cant thqnk you enough for th help. Keep it up.
Martin

Wichita, KS

#40 May 21, 2013
Not party affiliated you nailed it on the head! I cannot add to that except to say Logic an commons sense tells you it much much better to have a weapon an not need it then need one and not have it! regardless of time or place or what the government tells you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Funderburk: DUI queen of Highland 4 hr WedNiteHoDown 3
Congratulations Football Bullldawgs! Tue HeadsHigh 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 19 JustTheFacts 162
Pavilion at veterans memorial park Nov 17 NotCool 21
How many Atheists are in highland? (Jan '11) Nov 16 PastureBob 62
Rent or rent to own in Alhambra IL Oct 24 Akw 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep '17 HogWash 58

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages