Who are the best wrestlers at HHS
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mailady

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Feb 18, 2013
BBB wrote:
<quoted text> Farmer is average he doesnt have much techniqe and just trys to out strength his opponents which can only get him so far.
Guess thats why he won state this weekend!
mat maniac

United States

#62 Feb 18, 2013
Highland high schools best wrestler ever would be the only one to ever win a state championship. that would be tanner farmer
Highlander

Maryville, IL

#63 Feb 19, 2013
Obviously the best is is Tanner Farmer.
joje

Effingham, IL

#64 Feb 20, 2013
I think Jonathon Meadows is a promising athlete!
mat maniac

United States

#65 Feb 21, 2013
Meadows works his tail off at all the sports he plays. his has a huge heart and puts 100% into practice and performance.
Farmers dad

Fairview Heights, IL

#66 Feb 23, 2013
I find it interesting about the comments about Tanner and all the other wrestlers. Yes, Tanner still has more to work on. He knows this. As for who is the best wrestler of all time at HHS. Records speak for themselves. Dustin and Cameron were very good wrestler's as well as many more. And yes, Jonathon is a great kid. Wrestle's Tanner in practice and goes the extra mile every time. As far as bashing Tanner and his wrestling skills, Why don't the bashers try him out? OH, and where is the money or is it in your mouth. Try building people up,not tearing them down. Unless that is the only way to make your pathetic life better!
Just a reader

United States

#67 Feb 23, 2013
I think it's awesome that he won! That's quite an accomplishment. Congrats! Highland should be proud!!
former wrestler

United States

#68 Feb 23, 2013
Well said Mr. farmer. seems like no one can ever except someone is better, works harder, or is naturally gifted. people in highland just can't ever let someone enjoy their accomplishments. everything here has to be an inner competition. Tanner has one more year to add to his accomplishments and the real people of highland are behind this young man! good luck Tanner
Coach x

Republic, MO

#69 Feb 26, 2013
Well put. I just hope former wrestlers at hhs are not doing the bashing. I wrestled
at hhs and am very excited to see what Tanner has accomplished
and is still working toward. Thank you Tanner.
cuzisaidso

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#70 Feb 26, 2013
BBB wrote:
all heavyweights must be able to shoot and throw the legs in. that is not a very heavy arsenal just moves every werestler should be able to do with ease.No way he will even place at state let alone be a champion.
Hey, I'm going to Vegas this weekend and would like to place some sports bets. With your vast knowledge I figured u were the person to ask on who I should place some bets on. LOL
cuzisaidso

Scott Air Force Base, IL

#71 Feb 26, 2013
killa wrote:
Farmer doesn't throw in the legs and everytime I have watched him wrestle he uses 3 move and he gets kids that suck he will never make it past secitonals I will put money on that because he wont get better but the other kids will and he will have a hard time making heavyweight by his junior year he will get burnt out
So, how much money u LOSE?????? Inquiring minds want to know.
Farmers dad

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Feb 26, 2013
Thanks to all that have kind words for Tanner. Hope he is able to win another state title next year. Connie and I are very fortunate to have him for a son. We are both very proud.
somethin smith

Kansas City, MO

#73 Mar 10, 2013
Storm Chaser wrote:
Trevor Bauchens
Macho man trevor bauchens
Vaide

Ava, MO

#74 Mar 10, 2013
Chuck norris
Size does not matter

Troy, IL

#75 Mar 25, 2013
Mayor wrote:
Roger Pfister
I'm with u on this one hooter head had the heart of a lion and was a machine on and off the mat. I don't no where he is now but I will bet he is winning. He Received many scholarships and used them. He didn't screw them up. My hats off to roger Pfister
MattF

Cataumet, MA

#76 Jan 1, 2017
Storm Chaser wrote:
Trevor Bauchens
Where is Trevor now, tell him to get in touch
Hulkster

Marshfield, MO

#77 Jan 1, 2017
MattF wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Trevor now, tell him to get in touch
Shirley McGighver was pretty good on the mats too ya know. Took it good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word around town Apr 22 LuvMyPets 34
stock car races (Apr '15) Apr 21 darrell 39
Looking for people in staunton or surrounding area (Mar '07) Apr 17 YouSayChannel36 6
News Madison County boy charged with abusing 9-year-old (Oct '06) Apr 16 GoodBoi 9
Kfc taco bell (Jul '17) Apr 15 ColSanders 12
Tax transcripts, withholding calculator and more (Jan '17) Apr 14 Taxman 3
They ruined the roads in highland Apr 14 EngineEar 9

Alhambra Jobs

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages