ignorant and naive
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
im sorry

United States

#1 Dec 20, 2012
An ignorant, irresponsible, naive woman proved once again that their child is less than a number one priority when she leaves the child with a man who is not the baby's father. And has not known him for long. A life was almost taken all in the name of 'love' I'm glad this mother has support Shes gunna need it but she lacks the ability to protect her child. I doubt her child will return to her. He will now have a life of Foster homes if he survives.
Melissa

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Please don't say she didn't provide for her child because I know her very well and she does provide good for her child . She protected her child as much as she could . If u don't know the story don't mention it and need to quit talking bad on the mother
im sorry

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Never said she didn't provide for. But really did not protect. I know the story from her family
....
crapper

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Where is this reported at? Any website or news channel?
not yet

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Not yet but sure it will be at the first court appearance appears he will be charged with agg batt of a child which carries a 6-30 yr prison term. I would say within a week it'll be in the papers the man is Mike caskey of mascoutah I wont mention mothers name.
that guy

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
And as time has proven the father of the child isn't always a protecter just cuz they r a father doesn't make them a good choice for the child. And ppl just need to grow up and stop posting things they don't know everything about there was only a select few ppl there they r the only ones that truely know what happened so just drop it. The ppl involved r affected enough by what happened they don't need everyone starting stupid bullshit for no reason. And just cuz her family told u what "happened" doesn't mean its true they don't know exactly what happened either. So lets all be adults and not high schoolers and stop the drama.
Crapper

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Dec 20, 2012
that guy wrote:
And as time has proven the father of the child isn't always a protecter just cuz they r a father doesn't make them a good choice for the child. And ppl just need to grow up and stop posting things they don't know everything about there was only a select few ppl there they r the only ones that truely know what happened so just drop it. The ppl involved r affected enough by what happened they don't need everyone starting stupid bullshit for no reason. And just cuz her family told u what "happened" doesn't mean its true they don't know exactly what happened either. So lets all be adults and not high schoolers and stop the drama.
Could you repost this in English so I can comprehend it?
not yet

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2012
In all honesty computers, phones, fb and topix should be the last thing they should worry about. Come on people a child is hurt by someone he shouldn't have been left with
not yet

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2012
...and while she spends so much time fb-ing she should change her relationship status unless she's keeping him around
hey

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Melissa wrote:
Please don't say she didn't provide for her child because I know her very well and she does provide good for her child . She protected her child as much as she could . If u don't know the story don't mention it and need to quit talking bad on the mother
melissa kluemke????
Haa

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2012
No Melissa spangleberg or something she lives a. Couple blocks from the mother
ashley miller

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Haha I like how u think u guys know me but yet again ur hiding behind a computer screen with no names if u think ur all bad why don't u show ur face and tell me how u really feel. Get a life because my baby is fighting for his life while u sit here talking about his mom that he screams for every day.. u don't know me nor will u ever because u guys are the little kids stuck in high-school. All I did was work my butt off to make sure there was a roof over his head yes I trusted a guy that has two kids of his own n never hit them so I can go to work to make sure he had food in his stomach and a roof over his head. And also my so called family don't even know what happens that night n all we all are worried about is sky being better not u stupid immature ppl posting about his mom
goldie carter

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Drop the stupid bullshit! She didn't do it.. leave it at that. Talk shit on Mikey not Ashley!
Cortney

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2012
I know what Ashley is going through and none of this stupid drama bullshit is helping her she can't help what happened all she is worried about is her son and skyler is all that matters right now so we just need to pray that skyler gets through it
Chelsey Burke

United States

#15 Dec 23, 2012
Anyway. Whoever started to this shit needs to cool it. All ur doing is making things worse and u all say shes ignorant come on now i think sittin.here.posting and talking shit when u dont kno the mothee or the situation is ignorant. Think b4 post. And all it matters is.skyler not drama bullshit.
messaged you

United States

#16 Dec 23, 2012
I messaged you on fb the other day Ashley. People are always going to talk and spread rumors you and your son are the only ones that know the extent of your love for one another. Also make sure you don't make excuses for his actions. But make sure they know you saw interactions between him and his kids and also with your son because that'll show you thought he was responsible and caring enough to watch your son. I wish no one would use his name ...this post will be on the internet forever. Just like juvenile hearings are kept private so should his name in this post. One good thing to remember...he will not remember this in the future. It'll haunt your nightmares for years to come but he will not remember the pain all he'll remember is the love he was shown during this hard time. And don't dwell on what ifs they'll destroy any bit of sanity you have left
sorry

Edwardsville, IL

#17 Dec 29, 2012
This could've happened to anyone. You can never truly know what a person is capable of, even after years of knowing them, let alone months. There is no excuse for what happened in reference to those who did it, but as for Ashley, she loves her son and would never want him hurt. It could've happened with a babysitter, neighbor, co-worker, the list goes on. This should be a lesson to mothers to be cautious, not an excuse to bash a good mother who's going through a terrible ordeal.
Ashley miller

San Jose, CA

#18 Jan 11, 2013
sorry wrote:
This could've happened to anyone. You can never truly know what a person is capable of, even after years of knowing them, let alone months. There is no excuse for what happened in reference to those who did it, but as for Ashley, she loves her son and would never want him hurt. It could've happened with a babysitter, neighbor, co-worker, the list goes on. This should be a lesson to mothers to be cautious, not an excuse to bash a good mother who's going through a terrible ordeal.
Amen thank u..
just bein honest

Highland, IL

#19 Feb 20, 2013
ashley miller wrote:
Haha I like how u think u guys know me but yet again ur hiding behind a computer screen with no names if u think ur all bad why don't u show ur face and tell me how u really feel. Get a life because my baby is fighting for his life while u sit here talking about his mom that he screams for every day.. u don't know me nor will u ever because u guys are the little kids stuck in high-school. All I did was work my butt off to make sure there was a roof over his head yes I trusted a guy that has two kids of his own n never hit them so I can go to work to make sure he had food in his stomach and a roof over his head. And also my so called family don't even know what happens that night n all we all are worried about is sky being better not u stupid immature ppl posting about his mom


lmao who r u kidding ashley??? i remember u from highschool. just another slut thats more worried about hanging out with men then her own child. is ur child still in the hospitle? do u even have custody? i mean where is this child while ur runing around with all these different guys from town. grow the fuck up ur the last person who shoulda had a kid. i hope u and him rot in hell for what that poor babies been threw. u should also be charged as well as him.
knr

House Springs, MO

#20 Feb 20, 2013
I too went to school with Ashley and slut? That wouldn't be the word. I remember she dated a guy for a long term period and never had sex with him. Your facts are off. I think it's better for her to be out and about rather than sitting at home depressed. She shouldn't be charged because she saw no precursor to his actions and to my understanding cut contact with the man in which should be prosecuted to the extent of the law. Not everyone shows their demons until its too late and damage is done. For me you seem jealous or a sanctimommy who does no wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nathon shires slashing tires 7 hr Class of 1997 1
does anybody know gary runge jrr Sat Homer 152
Painter to avoid Aug 27 RACE FAN 10
medium/psychic (Nov '12) Aug 26 EnjoyLife 16
Hibbett Sports Aug 25 FriendO 8
Highland Family Dentistry Aug 24 Special Eddie 13
burpers Aug 23 Krump 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages