|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

chances are wrote:
The story and his background makes no sense. I personally know him he isn't violent in fact quite the opposite however I wasn't saying he was innocent nor did I say he didnt deserve some sort or retaliation. Even neighbors claim it doesn't add up. You think the highland pd actually investigated more then taking the lady's statement? Watch the interview they don't even have the same story. Pieces are missing
I am not sticking up for the dude.at all but these ladies have different stories for every interview they have given. If the man broke in and assaulted the women then he got what he had coming. Just saying that I don't think these ladies are telling the truth 100%. Unfortunately you only have three witnesses here and only the two sisters have given their stories
doesntmatter

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Offbias wrote:
Oi vey. He's former Marine Corp Civil Engineering. Appears to be divorced with 2 kids and people here hope that he dies, if I am reading this all correctly. I tend to come off as a troll but even this is past me. He made a mistake and paid a price for it.
As far as the reports of a warning shot... no. He was facing away from the gun and got shot twice. Once in the spine around the 6th vertebrae and second in the flesh on the side from the recoil. Paralyzed is unknown and a rumor. No where is this confirmed but it is likely due to shot location.
No, Josh does NOT have 2 kids. Yes he was shot twice and where you got your "specifics" is something of question. Unless you are a direct family member or close friend as I am, I would choose your words wisely as even YOU do not know the facts. As of now, yes he is paralyzed from the waist down and no it is not a rumor. Whether or not that will change, is up to the doctor's who have yet to determine temporary or permanent.
doesntmatter

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Also, the ONLY story any of you have to go on is what those women said and even their stories on EACH news station, post, etc. don't add up, let alone are they consistent! I know Josh VERY WELL and he may be a lot of things, but this is NOT him. Anyway, who are any of you to judge? Leave it up to the courtroom. I'm sure it would be different if it was one of your loved ones...
BULL

Glen Carbon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

doesntmatter wrote:
Also, the ONLY story any of you have to go on is what those women said and even their stories on EACH news station, post, etc. don't add up, let alone are they consistent! I know Josh VERY WELL and he may be a lot of things, but this is NOT him. Anyway, who are any of you to judge? Leave it up to the courtroom. I'm sure it would be different if it was one of your loved ones...
He was formally charged by the states attorney dumbass. I dont think it is made up. OJ was not guilty too.
doesntmatter

Collinsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

He was CHARGED, not declared GUILTY - dumbass...
what dis he do

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

doesntmatter wrote:
So, what is the correct story?
Highlander

Highland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

doesntmatter wrote:
I agree, What is the true story then????
Doesntmatter

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Do YOU personally know him or any of his family?
Sarah F

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

The one woman attacked was quite obese so she couldn't really defend herself. In one of the interviews they happened to show an opened drawer in the table next to her and there were lots of medicine bottles. I would veture to say she has multiple medicanl problems. I don't blame the sister for shooting. If it had been myself I would have shot until he dropped, He was drunk but had no business coming into their house and demanding money. Plus he was a pretty big guy so those women had no chance.
Sarah F

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

That should say *venture and *medical. My IPad keyboard sometimes gives me fits.
Maryj

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sara is retarded
2010grad

Bethalto, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Anyone who is saying it was an "accident" is making an excuse up. One report I read said neighbors heard someone jiggling their doorknobs before they heard the shots. He entered their apartment while one sister was outside smoking, so basically the first open door he found, he entered. Then he attacked a woman. How is that ok, drunk, sober, high or whatever? Attacking anyone is wrong, attacking an old woman is worse. If he's paralyzed that's a direct result from breaking in and attacking someone who's sister owned a gun. It sucks but hey, he'll have learned his lesson. Let's hope he recovers and learns his lesson and becomes an inspirational story, but if not, at least these women are safe, and that's the important thing.
Sarah F

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Maryj wrote:
Sara is retarded
It's Sarah and you have shown the forum you have no intelligence. It is politically incorrect to say "retarded".
Salt Fairy

Wood River, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Two words, "bath salts." Just my guess.
Bob

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

The sad thing is they were not able to
kill the low life scum!
Maryj

Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Sarah F wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Sarah and you have shown the forum you have no intelligence. It is politically incorrect to say "retarded".
it was my iPad
bystander

Highland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

doesntmatter wrote:
Ok, so I know, the ladies lured him into their home with their feminine ways just to shoot him and say he broke in. Is that about right?
Vaide

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Shows you never know what's up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alhambra Discussions

Search the Alhambra Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Kaleb nastyas aegerter 4 hr Chicagobunny 13
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Stimied 3,776
Drug Addicts 10 hr hounddogsniffing 7
dawn perigen 10 hr grantfork squirrel 3
Highland Road Parties (Jun '11) 14 hr ThankfulforTrashPUmen 45
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 15 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alhambra Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alhambra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance