Home break in/shooting
guns save lives

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Feb 11, 2013
gdjfy wrote:
his name is josh jewel. he was partying with me saturday night. and we was to fuZ*&ed up to drive to troy.i told huim to sleep on couch .i woke up sunday morning and he wa gone. next thing i know his mother was calling me sayin he had been shot 2 times..in the stomach nd in the back..hes in barnes hopsital now..paralyzed from waist down. any other questions??
sorry to hear he is paralyzed. now he won't be able to feel his butt being shredded by bubba while he is in prison. too bad my tax dollars will be paying for his room and board.
Truth

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2013
guns save lives wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to hear he is paralyzed. now he won't be able to feel his butt being shredded by bubba while he is in prison. too bad my tax dollars will be paying for his room and board.
I wouldn't often say this, but let's hope he doesn't recover. I'd prefer him to be paralyzed. It takes a special kind of person to force their way into another persons home. We have no place in this country for these people. These ladies did the right thing.
Um Okay

Highland, IL

#23 Feb 11, 2013
guns save lives wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to hear he is paralyzed. now he won't be able to feel his butt being shredded by bubba while he is in prison. too bad my tax dollars will be paying for his room and board.
Way to make everything a political discussion, douche. I'm just glad he was stopped... I don't care how it was done.
Truth

United States

#24 Feb 11, 2013
Um Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to make everything a political discussion, douche. I'm just glad he was stopped... I don't care how it was done.
I have to agree..... enough with the politics. And quit whining about guns! I love guns and love to shoot them...... but SHUT UP!
Duh

Maryville, IL

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your doomsday bunkers, guys! They won't be taking our guns...... mark my words. This topic isn't about gun control anyway....... take it elsewhere. Does anyone have a name for the intruder?
You are delusional. This topic is directly related to gun control and how a GUN SAVED these peoples lives. Get a clue Democrats.
Walt Kowalski

Maryville, IL

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Was the perp Black?
white

New York, NY

#28 Feb 12, 2013
Walt Kowalski wrote:
Was the perp Black?
No, white. He has a Facebook page.
white

New York, NY

#29 Feb 12, 2013
I said "he has a Facebook page", so you can see what he looks like. ksn345 was aking.
Duh

Maryville, IL

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Um Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
So now name calling to counter a political statement? Classy.

We know you dont care about taxes because you do not pay any.
Offbias

Greenville, IL

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Oi vey. He's former Marine Corp Civil Engineering. Appears to be divorced with 2 kids and people here hope that he dies, if I am reading this all correctly. I tend to come off as a troll but even this is past me. He made a mistake and paid a price for it.
As far as the reports of a warning shot... no. He was facing away from the gun and got shot twice. Once in the spine around the 6th vertebrae and second in the flesh on the side from the recoil. Paralyzed is unknown and a rumor. No where is this confirmed but it is likely due to shot location.
truth hurts_so do bullets

Highland, IL

#32 Feb 12, 2013
Offbias wrote:
Oi vey. He's former Marine Corp Civil Engineering. Appears to be divorced with 2 kids and people here hope that he dies, if I am reading this all correctly. I tend to come off as a troll but even this is past me. He made a mistake and paid a price for it.
As far as the reports of a warning shot... no. He was facing away from the gun and got shot twice. Once in the spine around the 6th vertebrae and second in the flesh on the side from the recoil. Paralyzed is unknown and a rumor. No where is this confirmed but it is likely due to shot location.
The lady that shot him stated on the news that she fired a warning shot in the air. I would think she would know. Also one of the sisters is in the hospital now for heart problems. They are thinking because of the attack but not confirmed by the doctors. If he is paralyzed it would be a direct result of his own actions. He is luck the lady didn't just keep shooting as I would have. So because he has two children I should feel sorry for him?? Why should I think of his children when he clearly was not thinking of them or there best interest?
Emerald Isle

Maryville, IL

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't often say this, but let's hope he doesn't recover. I'd prefer him to be paralyzed. It takes a special kind of person to force their way into another persons home. We have no place in this country for these people. These ladies did the right thing.
Bloody Hell!

Aye there, mate. Although what you've written also goes against my particular sensibilities, I think your prose is funnier than hell and conveys wisdom beyond most peoples understanding.

God bless the IRA
Highlander

Maryville, IL

#34 Feb 12, 2013
Offbias wrote:
Made a mistake???? Breaking into someones home and attacking them is a mistake??? Can I come to your house tonight, break in, beat the hell out of you, and then claim it was a mistake? You will understand right?
chances are

Edwardsville, IL

#35 Feb 12, 2013
Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>Made a mistake???? Breaking into someones home and attacking them is a mistake??? Can I come to your house tonight, break in, beat the hell out of you, and then claim it was a mistake? You will understand right?
Probably drunk and was trying to find a place to sleep. He was probably that disorientated to not know where he was. As far as attacking I doubt we have full truth. Old ladies where probably scared and retaliated. They just happened to have a gun which is their right.
BULL

Alton, IL

#36 Feb 12, 2013
chances are wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably drunk and was trying to find a place to sleep. He was probably that disorientated to not know where he was. As far as attacking I doubt we have full truth. Old ladies where probably scared and retaliated. They just happened to have a gun which is their right.
OK, so I will get drunk tonight and break into your home. You wont mind right? You have any daughters I can harrass while I am there? Glad you dont have a gun to stop me.
chances are

Edwardsville, IL

#37 Feb 13, 2013
The story and his background makes no sense. I personally know him he isn't violent in fact quite the opposite however I wasn't saying he was innocent nor did I say he didnt deserve some sort or retaliation. Even neighbors claim it doesn't add up. You think the highland pd actually investigated more then taking the lady's statement? Watch the interview they don't even have the same story. Pieces are missing
Highland Resident

Park Hills, MO

#38 Feb 13, 2013
I am sorry, but if someone forced their way in my home at 3:30 in the morning, I would shoot them too. Especially, if they started attacking me or the person with me.
The perpetrator is personally responsible because of his actions.
Highlander

Maryville, IL

#39 Feb 13, 2013
chances are wrote:
The story and his background makes no sense. I personally know him he isn't violent in fact quite the opposite however I wasn't saying he was innocent nor did I say he didnt deserve some sort or retaliation. Even neighbors claim it doesn't add up. You think the highland pd actually investigated more then taking the lady's statement? Watch the interview they don't even have the same story. Pieces are missing
How violent is he when he is drunk or high on drugs? I dont think he was out walking his doggie at 3:30am. If you you know more than the PD please share what you know and how you know it.
Parenting

United States

#40 Feb 13, 2013
How does anyone call breaking into a home, a mistake? Break into my house at any time of day or night, you will likely get shot. There is no excuse. When it comes to breaking into a home, 1 strike and you are out.
hmm

Alton, IL

#41 Feb 13, 2013
I don't own a gun and that's a good thing but I'm happy to hear that the sisters made it out without this Josh character could hurt them. The perp got what he desevered from the sister whom fired on him. Ecspecially since he was a marine corp! Makes you think that anyone is capable of anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slotzy's Now open(aka Diggers Dugout) Tue TinyTim 2
highland speedway closure (Mar '17) Sep 16 KevHardwick 20
highland race fans Sep 16 DanikA 15
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 14 HogWash 58
Kudos to the Mayor of Highland Sep 13 Nuttin 9
House for rent Sep 13 SmartShopper 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages