Home break in/shooting
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Local

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Anybody know about a shooting in town last night?
chargerguy39

Lebanon, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Local wrote:
Anybody know about a shooting in town last night?
Check out KSDK.com ...a few details.
hylander

Maryville, IL

#3 Feb 10, 2013
lucky for them sisters they had a gun to fight off the criminal!
thinking

Farmington, MO

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Thinking I need to get serious about buying a gun. These women are my neighbors and I'm thrilled they are both ok.
Whodunnit

O Fallon, MO

#5 Feb 10, 2013
So who's the guy that got shot?
Destiny Fritz

Highland, IL

#6 Feb 10, 2013
I heard the guy was from troy. I will definitely be locking my doors tonight.
truth is

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2013
You guys don't even know that story. Idiots
Bobby

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Just a pimp collecting money from his hos but they spent it all on drugs
Destiny Fritz

Highland, IL

#9 Feb 10, 2013
truth is wrote:
You guys don't even know that story. Idiots
Yeah, it's why we're asking questions. It doesn't make us idiots... it makes us inquisitive. I don't think it's unreasonable to know who is breaking into homes with the intent of robbing and assaulting.
yesyes

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Feb 11, 2013
News reports said it was a guy from Troy. And the only idiots are the ones on here speaking bullsh**!
gdjfy

Highland, IL

#11 Feb 11, 2013
his name is josh jewel. he was partying with me saturday night. and we was to fuZ*&ed up to drive to troy.i told huim to sleep on couch .i woke up sunday morning and he wa gone. next thing i know his mother was calling me sayin he had been shot 2 times..in the stomach nd in the back..hes in barnes hopsital now..paralyzed from waist down. any other questions??
thinking

Farmington, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2013
gdjfy wrote:
his name is josh jewel. he was partying with me saturday night. and we was to fuZ*&ed up to drive to troy.i told huim to sleep on couch .i woke up sunday morning and he wa gone. next thing i know his mother was calling me sayin he had been shot 2 times..in the stomach nd in the back..hes in barnes hopsital now..paralyzed from waist down. any other questions??
Wonder who else shot him then. Verified 1 warning shot and 1 shot in back to make him release the sister. Reinvent your story
You know

Mackinaw, IL

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Maybe the bullet went through his stomach and lodged in his spine.
FuObama

Maryville, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2013
I guess there will not be nationl media coverage of how a gun SAVED a life.
Truth

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
gdjfy wrote:
Can anyone back up this information? I'd hate for it to be a false rumor.
Truth

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
FuObama wrote:
I guess there will not be nationl media coverage of how a gun SAVED a life.
There is coverage of this story EVERYWHERE! Think for yourself... No one is coming for your guns!:)
FuObama

Maryville, IL

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is coverage of this story EVERYWHERE! Think for yourself... No one is coming for your guns!:)
Are you retarded??? Every single Democrat is pushing to start removing or eliminate guns, they hate them. Do you know how to read a newspaper or watch a news channel???
Oh Really

Maryville, IL

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of guns with more than 10 round magazine capacity so yes, they are coming for my guns.
Truth

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2013
FuObama wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded??? Every single Democrat is pushing to start removing or eliminate guns, they hate them. Do you know how to read a newspaper or watch a news channel???
Go back to your doomsday bunkers, guys! They won't be taking our guns...... mark my words. This topic isn't about gun control anyway....... take it elsewhere. Does anyone have a name for the intruder?
yes

Mount Olive, IL

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Josh Jewell is his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many Atheists are in highland? (Jan '11) 15 min Tracker 50
Walmart customer service 23 min CosCo 7
High Schoolers 28 min NatureBoy 6
what Highland needs & where (Nov '10) 31 min NatureBoy 58
Journal printing 9 hr BFKjr 8
Obtaining Veteran's Records, Geneology and Teac... Fri The Graduate 4
College internships and other jobs Fri SligyferMayor 4

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance