Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#148449 Jul 4, 2012
The Voice Of Sound Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Homosexual Ideologies Strengthen American Values?
As we continue going to the fountainhead of all truth for answers, I would like to consider the significance of biblical numbers used within scripture, as a means to establish the great Biblical truths as God intended! I would like to consider the number "Six"
LOL @ Silly Voice

You couldn't take the pressure of little Bellefontaine, OH Topix so you come here? Looks like you have many similar thinking morons for you to preach to, I bet they will love you here. Have you told them yet that you left your local Topix because it was revealed that you are a self-hating, closeted homosexual?

No? You haven't revealed that to your audience here? That you use your bible and special brand of religion (that hates all other religions) to curb your homosexual desires? We tried to tell you that it was OK for you to be gay but you continue to fight it and spread your hatred of homosexuals (though only gay males, not lesbians) all due to you not being comfortable with who you really are.

Well, good luck Silly Voice. I hope you someday understand who you are and open that closet door, I think you will feel better about yourself if you do.

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Location hidden

#148450 Jul 4, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is a lie from hell! These to morons are laughable! Why would God create a homosexual gene, and then have homosexuality declared a capital offense, punishable by death? Why is there no instruction given through out the entire scripture concerning how a homosexual/lesbian relationship is to work? Why can no off spring be produced via homosexual sodomy? Why would God create something that would gut and destroy a parents desire for grandchildren, and bring untold misery to parents on several levels? Why would God create something that would cause the entire genealogy of a family to become extinct? Clearly all homosexual/lesbian propaganda is built upon a foundation of corruption and lies, not love and family! Again the video is just laughable as you consider all the lies and lame reasoning's for such a corrupt and devilish lifestyle! But homosexual/lesbians are born liars!"
WOW that's a bold statement!
" But homosexual/lesbians are born liars!"
God hates your lying tongue.
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

[but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.]

All homosexual sodomy is a sexual sin committed against a mans body! Because it is outside of the scope that God intended for sexual pleasure! God has set specific boundary's for all sexual behavior! All Homosexual sexual practices are clearly built upon lies concerning these great boundary! We know from the scripture that one of the reasons that homosexuals have so many different partners is because, homosexual sodomy was not designed to sexually satisfy a man! Homosexual sodomy leaves man sexually unfulfilled! And that's another reason the scripture says here that, he who sins sexually sins against his own body! Too sin sexually is to use your body to engage in sex with a sexual partner your body and genitalia was not created for!

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

What a beautiful verse used here to show what God intended marriage to be! In the original Greek, the word defiled meansÂ…..not defiled, unsoiled, and free from that by which the nature of a thing is deformed and debased, or its force and vigor impaired. Marriage is honorable in all. The object here is to state that honor is to be shown to the marriage relation. It is not to be undervalued by the pretense of the superior purity of a state of celibacy! The lie of homosexual marriage attempts to dirty what God has established! Two men involved in homosexual sodomy defile the marriage bed! So does polygamy! Although some homosexuals here support this most destructive sexual device! I will continue to show how and why The scripture considers the homosexual the father of all lies! It is truly a never ending list, with lies stuffed within lies!
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148451 Jul 4, 2012
Q: What kind of dog does Mitt Romney have now?

A: A stuffed copy of all the ones he has given rides on he roof of his cars too.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

United States

#148454 Jul 4, 2012
Given the most recent conviction of the homosexual pedophile Jerry Sandusky. Is there really much difference between what he did and what homosexuals are teaching school children?[...snap ...]
You hit on the entire point of the "born this way" lie: to promote the notion homosexuality is nature not nurture. This lie gets homosexuals in the schools, Boy Scout Troops, all the places where there are young boys.

This lie is not supported by a shred of evidence yet straight morons who support same sex marriage bandy it around as if it's a cosmic law.

This lie puts millions of young boys at risk of being swayed into the misery of homosexuality.

The man-boy sex industry is the fastest growing industry around. Gay pimps are making BILLIONS from it. Back in the days of NAMBLA the idea was to spread the Gospel of man-boy assignations. Today the unholy amounts of money to be made has eliminated this kind of twarted idealism. Nobody cares about spreading the Gospel anymore, now it's about getting filthy rich.

Rent-a-Boy is a good example of how man-boy sex has gone big business. First, it was necessary to acquire an almost unlimited supply of STRAIGHT boys. I capitalize "straight" because straight boys are the only kind homosexual clients are interested in. Gay boys such as Perez Hilton are considered "too gay-looking" by men who patronize these places.

What they put in place in Massachusetts is an assembly-line system for recruiting, training, and seasoning young straight boys for sex industry employment.

Once a gay man became the head of the Massachusetts Public Health Department, gay males took over the entire youth health wing. The principle strategy for replacing everyone with gay males was to add an HIV-AIDS component to every aspect of youth health. Once this was done only gay males were deemed qualified for opening positions. It was complete bullshit, but it worked -- spectacularly well.

Proof of this is the thoroughly homosexualized Cambridge Cares About Youth man-boy sex worker clearing house. All the boys who come through this corrupter of youth bucket shop are immediately thrown into a world of homosexual reinforcement. All are immediately introduced to the insidious idea they might be homosexual and not know it.

For example, Youth on Fire, is a drop-in center run by CCA. The first thing the boys -- as young as 14!-- get when they walk into the drop in center is a copy of the homosexual sex guide The Little Black Book.

Why a sex guide, you might well ask? And why a homosexual sex guide? The gays running the place reply most boys living in the streets are bisexual if not openly homosexual; thus, sex education -- HIV prevention -- is paramount.

The reality is these boys have been placed on a track to become man-boy sex industry workers.

All this, none of which would be possible without the straight morons who support same sex marriage.

http://www.ccaa.org/pump.html
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148455 Jul 4, 2012
Rose, You are a Vet?...
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148456 Jul 4, 2012
Q: How many times does it take for Mitt Romney to listen to a question?

A: Depends if he likes the question presented to him in the first place.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148457 Jul 4, 2012
Thank you Rose . . .

The Voice Of Sound Reason

Location hidden

#148458 Jul 4, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit on the entire point of the "born this way" lie: to promote the notion homosexuality is nature not nurture. This lie gets homosexuals in the schools, Boy Scout Troops, all the places where there are young boys.
This lie is not supported by a shred of evidence yet straight morons who support same sex marriage bandy it around as if it's a cosmic law.
This lie puts millions of young boys at risk of being swayed into the misery of homosexuality.
The man-boy sex industry is the fastest growing industry around. Gay pimps are making BILLIONS from it. Back in the days of NAMBLA the idea was to spread the Gospel of man-boy assignations. Today the unholy amounts of money to be made has eliminated this kind of twarted idealism. Nobody cares about spreading the Gospel anymore, now it's about getting filthy rich.
Rent-a-Boy is a good example of how man-boy sex has gone big business. First, it was necessary to acquire an almost unlimited supply of STRAIGHT boys. I capitalize "straight" because straight boys are the only kind homosexual clients are interested in. Gay boys such as Perez Hilton are considered "too gay-looking" by men who patronize these places.
What they put in place in Massachusetts is an assembly-line system for recruiting, training, and seasoning young straight boys for sex industry employment.
Once a gay man became the head of the Massachusetts Public Health Department, gay males took over the entire youth health wing. The principle strategy for replacing everyone with gay males was to add an HIV-AIDS component to every aspect of youth health. Once this was done only gay males were deemed qualified for opening positions. It was complete bullshit, but it worked -- spectacularly well.
Proof of this is the thoroughly homosexualized Cambridge Cares About Youth man-boy sex worker clearing house. All the boys who come through this corrupter of youth bucket shop are immediately thrown into a world of homosexual reinforcement. All are immediately introduced to the insidious idea they might be homosexual and not know it.
For example, Youth on Fire, is a drop-in center run by CCA. The first thing the boys -- as young as 14!-- get when they walk into the drop in center is a copy of the homosexual sex guide The Little Black Book.
Why a sex guide, you might well ask? And why a homosexual sex guide? The gays running the place reply most boys living in the streets are bisexual if not openly homosexual; thus, sex education -- HIV prevention -- is paramount.
The reality is these boys have been placed on a track to become man-boy sex industry workers.
All this, none of which would be possible without the straight morons who support same sex marriage.
http://www.ccaa.org/pump.html
All homosexual adoption is based upon the false assumption that homosexuals in some perverse way are entitled to children because they have chosen a lifestyle that, by its very nature has denied them off spring! All homosexual adoption is built upon the false premise that children are to be given to homosexuals based upon nothing more then the private purpose to obtain, based upon the desire for that which one because of the choices they have made forbids them children by a natural and Godly means! All homosexual adoption is based upon the homosexuals desire to posses children for a private purpose rather then what is actually best for the child! Homosexual adoption is nothing more then a slight of hand trick carried out via the state to shift the adoption of children from an essential purpose, to the inessential private purpose of the homosexual!
Romney Jokes

La Puente, CA

#148460 Jul 4, 2012
Q: Just how stupid does Mitt Romney think the American public is?

A: Mitt Romney doesn't care, all he wants is 'face time' in front of the camera.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148461 Jul 4, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: How many times does it take for Mitt Romney to listen to a question?
A: Depends if he likes the question presented to him in the first place.
What's your point ... that you don't like Romney? BFD ... STFU
YouWish

Mooresville, NC

#148462 Jul 4, 2012
Gays are so retarded. I think it's soooo funny that a gay will say "I was born gay", but chances are he's screwed plenty of women, has an ex-wife or has kids!! I have to laugh at the homo-gene theory based on that. Cuz the way I see it, if someone was "born gay", then they'd NEVER experience hetero sex... Never.
It's also quite funny that gay men like "gay" men. Lol, "gay" men that dress and act and talk like a woman (or at least the best they can). Seriously you gays, if you really liked men (and were really homo), then you'd want a man that acts like a man...
I think so many gays are out there cuz they cant get laid otherwise. Get real. Get a life. And before you try to smash me for being anti-gay, think anout you being anti-straight..........

“Out and Proud”

Since: Dec 10

Concord, California

#148463 Jul 4, 2012
YouWish wrote:
Gays are so retarded. I think it's soooo funny that a gay will say "I was born gay", but chances are he's screwed plenty of women, has an ex-wife or has kids!! I have to laugh at the homo-gene theory based on that. Cuz the way I see it, if someone was "born gay", then they'd NEVER experience hetero sex... Never.
It's also quite funny that gay men like "gay" men. Lol, "gay" men that dress and act and talk like a woman (or at least the best they can). Seriously you gays, if you really liked men (and were really homo), then you'd want a man that acts like a man...
I think so many gays are out there cuz they cant get laid otherwise. Get real. Get a life. And before you try to smash me for being anti-gay, think anout you being anti-straight..........
LOL I wont bash you at all Bro. Never been with a man that acts or talks like a girl. I'm so happy you know so much about gay people it's really funny. You think you can just put all gay people in one group and thats all of us. Think again your wrong for saying that. Oh also i'm not anti-straight it's you striaght types that get all scared and plug you butt hole because you think we are after you. New flash BRO most gay people do not think striaght guys are hot some of you are very good looking but most of you rate a 2 on my scale at least. So before you go mouthing off about something you do not know or you do not understand maybe you should shut up and do some research.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#148464 Jul 4, 2012
YouWish wrote:
You just won the award for displaying the total lack of knowledge about the subject on which you comment. Congratulations.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#148465 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
[but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.]
All homosexual sodomy is a sexual sin committed against a mans body! Because it is outside of the scope that God intended for sexual pleasure!.....
Of course, you have no problem with sodomy as long as it's between a man and a woman right?

Geesh.

Why in the world do you people fantasize about gay MEN having sex every time you hear about any gay folks marriages? And you conveniently forget that half of the gay population are NOT MEN.

But it's only male sex that fills your obsessions. And then you have the nerve to blame people you have never met for the fantasies and obsessions filling your own mind.

It's down-right creepy.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#148468 Jul 4, 2012
YouWish wrote:
You don't actually KNOW any gay folks, do you?

And, like so many bigots who claim to be "straight men", you are ONLY obsessed with gay MALES.

Your odd fantasies don't resemble reality, however.
YouWish

Mooresville, NC

#148474 Jul 4, 2012
You guys are so strange... You're saying that gay men don't act like women? Gay women don't act like men? What world are you living in?? I don't know much bout you weirdos, but what I do know is that y'all are missing some brain cells to want something shoved up your butt!
I have no fantasies about you gays, just observations. You people insist on throwing your sexualitly around, we straights can't get away from it.
Funny how you call it "same-sex marriage" & we just call it "marriage", not "different-sex marriage". You have to label it huh? You have to label yourselves huh? If you were truly homosexual, you really wouldnt care what anyone had to say about it.....
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#148479 Jul 4, 2012
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I wont bash you at all Bro. Never been with a man that acts or talks like a girl. I'm so happy you know so much about gay people it's really funny. You think you can just put all gay people in one group and thats all of us. Think again your wrong for saying that. Oh also i'm not anti-straight it's you striaght types that get all scared and plug you butt hole because you think we are after you. New flash BRO most gay people do not think striaght guys are hot some of you are very good looking but most of you rate a 2 on my scale at least. So before you go mouthing off about something you do not know or you do not understand maybe you should shut up and do some research.
Gayleon, You may not have been with a girlyman and that is your choice and your constitutional right, but there are "girlymen" out there, we,ve seen them in your gay parades. It's ok to rate hetero men to a #2 what ever that means !!
You know this because you are a second class person and that is all you know.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#148481 Jul 4, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome Rose ...
Have a great 4th and be safe:-)
YouWish

Mooresville, NC

#148482 Jul 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's always the comeback from all nasty Queers to try to get under NORMAL peoples skin by saying nasty shi+ like : you're obsessed with gay males, you're secretly wanting to have gay sex, you're a closet Queer and afraid to come out. HaHaHaHaHa. You stupid a$$ Queers dream on. No normal person wants to be a freak like you. Obsessed with Queers? Obsessed with hoping they get a one way trip to the Antarctic. LMFAO
LIKE!!
YouWish

Mooresville, NC

#148483 Jul 4, 2012
Ghaleon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, typical gay-boi response..... Like I really care what you rate me. Just keep your sexual preferences to yourself like the rest of us do. Like I really care if gats think I'm good lookin or not! pfft You're a strange butt-banger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 1 million immigrants ignoring deportation 3 hr Gwen 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 32,293
in N out 6 hr bottle racket 9
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) 9 hr another loudmouth 73
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 10 hr Chilli J 82
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 20 hr nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... Thu Robert 2

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages