UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32292 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#13333 Aug 31, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you go.
So, you shouldn't make yourself look like even MORE of an idiot, by slamming Trojans (or anyone else for that matter) who don't follow the law.
saaaaaay whaaaT?
are drunk? UCLA should also recruit players from the prisons...hey, if it works for USC, why not mirror them? isn't there one of the Simmons brothers in prison for arned robbery? he is getting in two more years...will USC again offer him a scholarship? me thinks YES.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13334 Sep 1, 2012
Once again, the moron is too stupid to realize that much of the reason FUCLA has to recruit good little boys is because they are a public school. They don't have a choice. They would recruit players similar to ours, if they could. They can't.

Hell, they are situated in an area where the residents give you the stink eye if you use a plastic bag for your groceries!

But you keep living in your alternate reality where you can't see the truth. It's the pot. LOL!!

#13336 Sep 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Once again, the moron is too stupid to realize that much of the reason FUCLA has to recruit good little boys is because they are a public school. They don't have a choice. They would recruit players similar to ours, if they could. They can't.
Hell, they are situated in an area where the residents give you the stink eye if you use a plastic bag for your groceries!
But you keep living in your alternate reality where you can't see the truth. It's the pot. LOL!!
On your 3 points: I agree, I agree, and it's not the pot trust me, the truth is the culture of usc football is "win at all cost" cheat, look the other way when you see shady sruff going in, and lastly, go get players anywhere you can, including PRISONS...certainly you're smart enough to recognize that I speak the truth.
UCLA, where victories come thru honor and perseverance.

USC, where victories come thru cheating and clearing out the prisons.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13337 Sep 1, 2012
Really Nevada beats Cal ????

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#13338 Sep 1, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Well Bruins and Trojans, it's time to get it on! Good luck to both your teams this year and I hope you both live up to what the off-season was predicting. I'm ready for some hard hitting, nose to the ground, football.
Nice start for your Buckeye's
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13339 Sep 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA, where victories come thru honor and perseverance.
Yeah, OK. 6-8 is really something to celebrate! LOL!!

Because we all know even you wouldn't be stupid to be celebrating 1-0 versus Rice.

As I stated, thanks for showing your ignorance as to WHY fucla only recruits boy scouts.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13340 Sep 1, 2012
Yeah, those are some REALLY "honorable" kids at FUCLA! LOL!!

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/29/sports/coll...

What a moron.

Oh well, as I said, what can you expect from a pothead whose own family couldn't follow the (immigration) law.

#13341 Sep 1, 2012
Congratulations to USC on a good win, I am especially excited because of a 5 team parlay in which I had USC not covering a 42.5 points....

#13342 Sep 1, 2012
...on a darker note, USC is ivestigating improper gifts to USC player Joe McKnight in 2009 and Davon Jefferson a basketball player receiving gifts including a car. This story is not new (about McKnight) however Jefferson is a new one to me...USC did know about McKnight's car, as previously reported...nuff said
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/story/_/id...

#13343 Sep 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
What a moron.
Oh well, as I said, what can you expect from a pothead whose own family couldn't follow the (immigration) law.
Wow!!! those Bruins are THUGS!!!! how embarrassing!!! how dare they get tme Handiclapped placards 13 years ago!!! here is a "NEWER" story for you, fresh off the press...TODAY.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/story/_/id...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13344 Sep 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>how dare they get tme Handiclapped placards 13 years ago!!!
How did I know you'd be stupid enough to state this was 13 years ago, even though the most recent FINDING against USC was from 2004!

I love it...walked right into it. What a moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13345 Sep 1, 2012
And BTW...

Thanks for pointing to "investigations" again, showing what a double standard POS you are. Only convictions (or findings) matter when it's Bruins. But the slightest suspicion is enough for you to slam Trojans.

Once again, proving you are the stupidest person on this thread. LOL!!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#13346 Sep 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Congratulations to USC on a good win, I am especially excited because of a 5 team parlay in which I had USC not covering a 42.5 points....
Oh the horror fellow Bruin. It was awful! Mighty USC destroyed Wolfie and Obama's beloved Rainbow Warriors of Hawaii. Let's not panic now ole boy we are still undefeated and have scored as many points as mighty USC, no need to be afraid as we Bruins must visualize USC as handicap and take their parking spaces... Beat The Huskers...Go Bruins!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13347 Sep 1, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hundley looking like a stud and Franklin like a stallion!
Brew Miser, you shouldn't talk all dirty like that unless you commit to the hot tub ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13348 Sep 1, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
Come now Lifer,you know we Bruins don't gamble. We gambled on those two coaches these last ten years and look where that got us :(

But that was nice with you giving congrtulations to the Trojans. I guess we should get used to that this season :/

Go Bruins, 1-0 before next Saturday comes :)
Bruin4Life

United States

#13349 Sep 1, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I know you'd be stupid enough to state this was 13 years ago, even though the most recent FINDING against USC was from 2004!
I love it...walked right into it. What a moron.
I gave you what you wanted to hear, you moron, I like to amuse you once in a while,...and you're WRONG, the story is not fron 2004, it's from 2009, and just NOW it is being invesrigated by USC...di you think Haden will self impose same sanctions and ban his own trOJans from playing in post season? lmao ya kitate ese nopalote! lmao

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#13350 Sep 2, 2012
Thanks man, Meyer has them conditioned better than I've ever seen them. Not one player has fat hanging over their Jersey. You guys start off with a doozy of a game against Nebraska. They looked like a better team than last year. Good luck in that game.
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice start for your Buckeye's

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#13351 Sep 2, 2012
Trojan wrote:
What a moron.
dateline 1999, Really?

its football season can you, Rob and CT stop this and stick with today?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13353 Sep 2, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
dateline 1999, Really?
As I said, why not? If (some) idiot Bruin fans want to whoop it up over RB's 2004 improprieties. Don't tell me you're going to be as much of a double standard douche as Slob?!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13354 Sep 2, 2012
Bruin4Life wrote:
<quoted text>...and you're WRONG, the story is not fron 2004, it's from 2009
No. RB's improprities were in 2004.

We only count actual court convictions or NCAA findings, remember? So, these most recent allegations don't count.

Oh that's right. That only applies if it's Bruins, according to Mr. Double Standard! LOL!!

But, even if something happened more recently, at least some Bruins can now admit it's virtually impossible to watch your players 24/7, as they found with the drugged out bb team. Those are Bruins or fans thereof have a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in N out 49 min bottle racket 9
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) 4 hr another loudmouth 73
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 5 hr Chilli J 82
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 15 hr nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 20 hr Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) 20 hr Robert 10
Councilwoman Vanessa Delgado Attempted to Extor... 23 hr bottle racket 10

Alhambra Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages