John Lindt: Visalia's Mooney Boulevar...

John Lindt: Visalia's Mooney Boulevard filling up

There are 2 comments on the Visalia Times-Delta story from Jan 5, 2013, titled John Lindt: Visalia's Mooney Boulevard filling up. In it, Visalia Times-Delta reports that:

Nasdaq-traded Ulta Beauty will open a 10,000-square-foot store in Visalia's Packwood Creek Shopping Center this spring, the latest sign that this city's big retail strip is back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Visalia Times-Delta.

Manteca, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Wasn't this guy just complaining less than a year ago about how Mooney was in dire shape and that the sky was falling and that if we didn't elect Greg Collins President of the Universe that we'd have a terrorist attack at the Oval?
Geez, John! Make up your mind, already!

Manteca, CA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Zero Dark Thirty was the best movie this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min stewart scott 30,283
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr HONEST TRUTH 20,172
Montebello Mayor bought and Paid for 2 hr Focus People 18
News VW executive to face tough questions from Congr... 3 hr Chota don 2
I See Alota White Trash on Pluto 3 hr positronium 2
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) 3 hr passCO 40
Jack's Montebello Council Approves Controversia... 5 hr What a shame 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alhambra Mortgages