Canoga Park Man Convicted In Fatal Encino Shooting

Mar 12, 2007 Full story: cbs2.com 8

A Canoga Park Superior Court jury deliberated just over a day before finding Erick Antonio Rodriguez, 23, guilty of murder, attempted murder, assault with a firearm and shooting at an occupied motor vehicle.

The murder charge stems from the Oct. 23, 2004, shooting death of Tae Joon Kim, 26, of Van Nuys.

Kim was shot while driving east on Victory Boulevard near White Oak Avenue in Encino. Neither of his two passengers were injured. Read more

Full Story
mexicans are dirty

Redmond, WA

#1 Jun 20, 2007
Why is it that these dirty homeless mexicans cross over into our land and think that they have the right to take the lives of innocent American people? I think all mexicans should be kept in prison camps and the showers should expel poisonous gas. We can grind up the bodies and use them as fertilizer. This will not only save alot of our childrens lives from being taken, but it will also give these people a chance to give back to our society after taking so much from us.
erick antonio rodriguez

Redmond, WA

#2 Jun 20, 2007
yes its true , and i witnessed it myself last time i was in there. I saw the kid getting bent over by a couple black dudes in the shower . He was holding one of the guys hands the whole time so im pretty sure he was enjoying it.
nance

AOL

#3 May 14, 2008
erick antonio rodriguez wrote:
yes its true , and i witnessed it myself last time i was in there. I saw the kid getting bent over by a couple black dudes in the shower . He was holding one of the guys hands the whole time so im pretty sure he was enjoying it.
if u remember correctly this was once our land mexicans
Pony

Dayton, TN

#4 May 14, 2008
mexicans are dirty wrote:
Why is it that these dirty homeless mexicans cross over into our land and think that they have the right to take the lives of innocent American people? I think all mexicans should be kept in prison camps and the showers should expel poisonous gas. We can grind up the bodies and use them as fertilizer. This will not only save alot of our childrens lives from being taken, but it will also give these people a chance to give back to our society after taking so much from us.
Man you must of had a bad day. Dirty people are dirty and bad people are bad. Illegal people are illegal. Race is not the issue it is the person that is the issue.
George

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2009
Funny I found this, I knew this dude erick antonio rodriguez. he was from some gay gang called the rebels in canoga park. They claim to be a gay gang, they dress in drag and go to gay clubs and try to act like gangsters, this guy is a major cocksucker and very proud of it. He got caught sucking off this kid rojer in the bathroom at aliso high school . Good thing he's in jail with the rest of the filthy beaners.
A friend

Santa Clarita, CA

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Today is Andy's birthday. I remember when I received the news that he died. I was at Oktoberfest in Alpine Village with my then-boyfriend. I burst into tears and I ran to the bathroom. I couldn't understand why someone would do this to a guy like Andy, and it hurt me so much. We weren't close friends, but we had known each other since kindergarten. He was a great guy and I always loved seeing him -- he was HILARIOUS! I think about him quite often and hope his family is healing the best they can.
Friend

Stockton, CA

#7 Apr 30, 2012
gods forgiveness is all that matters
B-Rad

Gardena, CA

#8 Aug 13, 2012
HAHAHAHA! This is the guy that got caught sucking dick at aliso!!! Maybe he did this so he could go to jail and get all the dick he needs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alhambra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burbank police officer commits suicide on publi... (Oct '09) 1 hr fuckere101 180
People confirms Bruce Jenner 'transitioning int... 2 hr Teb817 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Anonymous 28,762
Longshoremen... 4 hr LoveMyGunRights 1
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... Nov '14 DILF 2
Rapist Who Met Victims at Alhambra Cafe Sentenced Nov '14 Donna C 1
Community Group to hold two I-710 meetings Oct '14 FedsLandGrabSGV 1

Alhambra News Video

Alhambra Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alhambra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]