New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil ...

New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil Smith, deputy chief in Elgin, Ill.

There are 4 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 29, 2013, titled New Sanford police chief pick: Cecil Smith, deputy chief in Elgin, Ill.. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Cecil E. Smith, deputy chief of the Elgin , Ill., Police Department, has been offered the job of Sanford police chief.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I'm a concerned citizen in Sanford, Fl. can anyone give me some feedback on your Dep. Chief Cecil Smith? Will he make a good Chief of Police for my community? Thanks.
H Town

Lisle, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Yes
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#3 Jan 30, 2013
H Town wrote:
Yes
Thanks Cecil..lol
from elgin

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
cecil will be a wonderful asset to your city. im wondering what r we going to do without him. he is always fair and available to talk. always has time for us residents.you will be missed. best of luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Algonquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think of Dundee-Crown? (Aug '07) Apr 28 Lots to offer 12
Barrington Attorney John Peter Curielli sued in... Apr 26 nobody 11
Review: A&Y Expert Tree Service (Jun '13) Apr 17 george2 2
News Tiny Lakemoor gets big bucks from red-light cam... (Aug '15) Apr 16 avoidlakemoor 2 5
Roastis in algonquin Apr 15 Cody 1
Barrington Attorney John Peter Curielli Sued Ag... Apr 12 CatcherNRye 1
News Letter: Wasted tax dollars on Longmeadow Parkway Feb '16 JJJ 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Algonquin Mortgages