Tavern searched in sexual assault case

Tavern searched in sexual assault case

There are 15 comments on the WTOM-TV Traverse City story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Tavern searched in sexual assault case. In it, WTOM-TV Traverse City reports that:

A Clare County tavern was searched by deputies in an ongoing sexual assault investigation. via WTOM-TV Traverse City

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOM-TV Traverse City.

retired firefihter

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2008
does any body know wich one?

Since: Jul 07

Midland, MI

#2 Mar 28, 2008
yeah, it is mcfarlands tavern
rider

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2008
Mcfarlands tavern is still #1 everyone still goes there.The cgarges were droped!
An ex customer

Saginaw, MI

#4 Apr 10, 2008
The charges were not dropped, they are still being investigated. They wer eraided by the police, and the owner was arrested for obstuction of justice, so if nothing happened, then what are they trying to cover.
dude

Harrison, MI

#9 Nov 22, 2008
i dont belive it mcfarlends is still aswome not as awsome as the ROCKWOOD but still awsome.[ROCKWOOD ROCKWOOD ROCKWOOD ROCKWOOD YEAAAAAAAAAAA ROCKWOOD]
wired

Mount Pleasant, MI

#10 Jan 4, 2009
The case is being investigated by the State Attorney General's Office as there were too many conflicts of interest in the case. Charges have not been dropped. Contact the office for more details.
Jim

Harrison, MI

#11 Feb 7, 2009
Yeah....when this all comes down...people are going to wonder why they voted the way they did.
preson

Harrison, MI

#13 Mar 19, 2009
dude u r right the rockwood is awsome we are all friends down there right
LIL LULU

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 21, 2009
Test

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#15 Apr 26, 2009
McFarland's Tavern on North Clare Ave. in Harrison.

Man I used to go there when I lived in Harrison
Rhubarb

Canton, OH

#16 Apr 27, 2009
Im comin' to town to investigate. Can I stay at somebody house durin' my investigation ?
wired

Mount Pleasant, MI

#17 Jun 1, 2009
New Management sign posted at bar. Supposedly busted last week for serving minors. True or not?
Harrison resident

Harrison, MI

#18 Jan 7, 2010
rider wrote:
Mcfarlands tavern is still #1 everyone still goes there.The cgarges were droped!
First of all I'm sure this post was written by someone with an interest in the place. Mike?? By the way, have you ever heard of spell check?
I live in Harrison and I hate to tell you but, nobody goes there..it has such a bad reputation. I'm not even sure they are open as of this date. What a shame, the owners must be sick!

Since: Jul 10

Tomball, TX

#19 Jul 13, 2010
The owner took the tape to save his son
the one you ruined

Portage, MI

#21 Jan 11, 2015
To all of u that stuck up for me I would like to thank you but unfortunately we live in a county that is corrupted. But I would like to let everyone know that McFarlands bar ruined my life. Almost 8 years later and nothing has been done and to this date I live with the medical problems I suffered from the rape. How these people can sleep at night after what they did to me I will never understand. I suffer from P.T.S.D and also am only 28 years old and will be having a hystorectomy due to the damage done to me. I pray everyday that this doesn't happen to anyone else just girls never let your guard down it can happen to anyone. Dont ever for one minute think this can't happen to you because that was my mistake. To The people that were involved you know who you are from the ones who took advantage of me to the ones who help cover it up i pray for you as well that the guilt of what you've done to me eats you alive. I will never understand how people can be so evil and heartless. Just think what if I was your daughter or sister or wife how would you feel would you have believed me then would you have helped me. Just know I have never forgotten that night I live with the terror everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Algonac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recount timeline on hold Dec '16 Kathie Yakes 1
Review: Champion's Auto Ferry Inc (Mar '13) Nov '16 Woodchuckreese 2
burt radtz hhs class of 2000? (Aug '16) Nov '16 jane 3
News Michigan Man Arrested After Police Find Meth La... (Oct '16) Oct '16 sallyk 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Color full 1
Looking for Jerry Renfro (Jul '16) Jul '16 Linda Renfro 3
Algonac Nit Wits? (Oct '14) Dec '15 Bonnie 3

Algonac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Algonac Mortgages