what a joke

Johnstown, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Hearing more and more of drugs taking over the streets around hardin county. almost every house you pass is a drug house depending on your choice of drug. pills are becoming the new heroin. when is law enforcement going to step up and take down these morons and put the children into homes with parents that give a damn about them rather than just getting high or making money. GET A GRIP AND GROW UP PEOPLE

Houston, OH

#2 Jan 15, 2014
As if bitching on a forum will change anything

Napoleon, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2014
It may help if beech and connely weren't taking drugs from evidence and returning them to the junkies to use or resell....
Concerned Citizen

Mansfield, OH

#4 May 7, 2014
The sheriff and police can only round 'em up and arrest them. The court is the problem. Out on bail.... Back home for more... Worried about my kid growing up in the mess. The citizens need to make sure they are heard if anything is going to change. We cannot continue to turn a blind eye because it will soon creep up on us so that we cannot longer do so.
save da babiez

Johnstown, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2014
maybe if a-duh's fines wuld get off dey a$$ and do sumthin bout da drug trafficing and usege insted of bn a playa 2 by taken frum evidance lockerz nd putin it back 2 da streetz and users all da a-duh copz do dat all da way up da ladder to da cheif of police i can name a hole lizt of peeps off top of my hed tht ned buztd and takn down
former employee

Bellefontaine, OH

#6 Sep 30, 2014
go out to Ada Tech. They got pills, weed, all kinds of drugs. I don't know how many people got high "on the clock" out there. I told many supervisor of this issue no one cared. BEST CHOICE I MADE recently LEAVING THAT DUMP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt fry Thu bill 2
toni brite has a stinky box Oct 18 don 1
i will fight Oct 17 Kimbo slice 3
Alger Council a J-O-K-E!!!!! Oct 11 Yep 5
Scare fair Harold Haunted Cornfield Oct 8 Parasite 2
Looking to fu@$ Oct 8 Noneya 10
ati Oct 5 JustAGuy 2

Alger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance