im still looking for my old friend Ch...

im still looking for my old friend Chris Ayers he is about 45 do you know him

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

Dave

Glendale, AZ

#1 Aug 17, 2012
im looking for my old classmate chris ayers do you know him
oh yeah

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2012
If you're in AZ I think you are going to have a tough time catching him. He hangs out in the McDonalds, Subway, and Kroger areas of Middlesboro. At least every time I see him, it is in that area. I do not know if he has a cell phone.He has lived in Middlesboro several years now.Good Luck!
Dave

Glendale, AZ

#3 Aug 18, 2012
oh yeah wrote:
If you're in AZ I think you are going to have a tough time catching him. He hangs out in the McDonalds, Subway, and Kroger areas of Middlesboro. At least every time I see him, it is in that area. I do not know if he has a cell phone.He has lived in Middlesboro several years now.Good Luck!
thanks for the info if you dont mind if you see him agian will you plz tell him to respond on here iv have not seen him in over 30 yrs he was a good friend
helper

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Aug 20, 2012
look up marsha or michelle on facebook,they can get in touch with him.
Dr Saul Abramson

United States

#5 Feb 25, 2013
I was just wondering if you got up with Chris. I have his phone number now. I recently ran across him over at Middlesboro.Let me know if you need it.
ky girl

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2013
You can find him around cumberkand matket in middlesboro.chris hasnt changed a bit still the same ole chris.isee him all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just say no 13 hr Leon Jones 1
Senator Elizabeth Warren Jul 28 wanda 6
Don't have a clue Jul 28 Dude 1
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Slick 2
Donald Trump Jul 27 Leslie 1
News Sen. Kaine After Meeting Illegals: Immigration ... Jul 26 concerned citizen 3
I am Indian and very much attracted to white women Jul 18 dude_indian2019 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages