Record snowfall warning sends Mid-Atl...

Record snowfall warning sends Mid-Atlantic scrambling; father-s...

There are 2 comments on the Fox13Now story from Feb 5, 2010, titled Record snowfall warning sends Mid-Atlantic scrambling; father-s.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Shoppers jammed aisles and emptied stores of milk, bread and shovels Friday as a massive snowstorm blew into the Mid-Atlantic. Forecasters predicted a record 30 inches or more for the nation's capital, and authorities already were blaming the storm for the deaths of father-son Samaritans in Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

qween

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2010
Bad snow.Really bad

“Cerebral1963”

Since: Sep 08

Alexandria, Virginia

#2 Feb 10, 2010
Love it! I missed the snow last year living in Tampa, Florida. I do not miss Florida at all! I took some great snow pictures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacker who exposed Hillary Clinton's email serv... Jun 20 PROUD TO BE SERB ... 6
Loss of Naval vessels to Iran Jun 5 Dr Gerald Demal 2
Schools (Dec '15) Jun 5 Dr Gerald Demal 4
Brain Researh Forum (Dec '15) Jun 5 Dr Gerald Demal 2
Hillary Clinton Jun 5 Dr Gerald Demal 4
Joey and the Men's Room Jun 5 Dr Gerald Demal 2
News Obamacare premiums in California may rise 8% ne... May '16 Go Blue Forever 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages