arlington cty police arrest annette m...

arlington cty police arrest annette marion stalking and drone torture charges

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

GERALD J

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 6, 2013
AND YOU KNOW THAT, HOSED.
come on wrote:
ITS THE GREATEST GAME EVER
JENNY wrote:
*murderers
ANNETTE IS AN ADICT TO SEX, INCEST, STALKING, AND DOES NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG, SHE ONLY WANTS TO 'FEEL GOOD''SHADE OF GREY' SO BLACK SO COLORED SHE IS ALBINO, MOM WOULD NOT RECOGNIZE THE KILLER NOW., SHE DID IN MOM. HOW DARE YOU THOU SHALT NOT KILL, WHAT COMMANDMENTS DID ANNETTE AND GROUP NOT VIOLATE> VIOLATED ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN, ROCK IS THROW TO YOU, ANGEL DOG PROTECTS., DAMN TO HELL ALL OF YOU. YOU DID IT DO IT WILL ALWAYS, YOU CHOSE THAT, KILL IS A KILL ANNETTE CAN NOT LIVE WITH HERSELF, WHERE IS THE ESTATEMONEY, TIME IS UP, WHT KILL SIBLINGS TO STEAL ALL., NO ONE, YVETTE WILL STATES BROTHER GET IT. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, TASK NOT DONE, SO ANNETTE IS INCOMPETENT., AND MENTAL, NOT HART, BITE, CHEW, BYTE, CHEW, HAANNETTE MARION IN COL SPR NOT TOO FAR ACADEMY/VOYAGER KNOWS WHERE YVETTE IS

ANNETTE DOESD MANY PLOYS, PLOTS, SHE HOSED OVER 25 EMAILS., LIKE BOSTONTERRIOR AND BLOCK COUNTRY BOTH WANT A TELEPHONE NUMBER, MY SECURITY QUESTION IS WHAT WAS ISSUED, NOT A NUMBER

THIS IS A PLOY WITH MICROSOFT, AND HOTMAIL.COM .

YOU JUST DO NOT GET IT., YOU KNOW MY POSITION, AT FANX II, NSA, COURSES, BLACK OPS COURSE, THEY KNOW YOUR POSITION, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, MAKE THEM WORK FOR IT., POLICE THEY KNOW., THEY TOY WITH YOU, LIE, STEAL, CHEAT AND KILL

GERALD J I HAVE YVETTE COMPUTER SONY FROM PENTAGON CITY, HER FORMER STUDENT SOLD IT TO HER., SHE IS NOT EVER COMING BACK TO VIRGINIA, THE SONY AT PENTAGON CITY, KNOW THE SHIT KILLER ANNETTE, FABRICATOR, LIAR, STEALER, YES, KILLED THE MOTHER, OUT, TRUTH CAN NOT SEAL IT

WORK FOR IT ANNETTE, POLICE ASK HER, IF SHE STATES SHE DOES NOT KNOW., THAT IS A FELONY., SHE HAS TO BE HONEST, AND IF SHE DOES NOT STATE, THEN SHE ALREADY INCRIMINATED HERSELF, SHE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
POLICE IN CHEYENNE, ARSENIO, KNOW WHER YVETTE IS AND SO DOES ANNETTE COME ON TELL COP.
ANNETTE MARION DOES SHE VISIT THERE OFTEN? COP SHE IS STALKER
GERALD J WROTE

INFERIOR GENES, AND PERSONALITY THE SEX ADDICT OF SIBLINGS PARENT ANNETTE ON LOSOSE

WHAT WOULD NSA DO

PLAY THE GAME ANNETTE, COME ON PLAY, ALQUIDA IS ON THE HORIZON, YOUR TEAM IS LOADED HOLES. AND YOU CAN NOT MOVE, I WIN.

BLACK OPS., DO THE GAME ANNETE YOU MADE THE RULES YOU DIE BY THE RULES, BIBLE, LIVE A LIE YOU DIE WITH A LIE., OK
MICROSOFT TEAMS UP WITH DRONE NETS AND EVIL ANNETTE WHAT IS PHONE? NONE
COME ON BABY GIRL, YOU ARE AN 'IT' NOT FEMALE NOT MALE
GROSS, YOU PLAY WITH YOUR PARTS IN YOU, SOON THE BEAST WILL EAT YOU
NO RETURN
ARLINGTON CTY POLICE ARREST ANNETTE MARION STALKING AND DRONE TORTURE CHARGES
LETS DO THE GAME
YOUR MOVE DO IT., THERE IS ONLY ONE MOVE YOU DO

GERALD J WROTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DACA recipients question future 15 hr Dee Dee Dee 216
News Vandals nearly destroy Trump Unity Bridge ahead... Sep 18 sesostrus 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alexandria (Dec '16) Sep 18 Chris124 77
Looking for John T. Everly of Alexandria. Sep 17 Bert 2
News How would you rename the Jefferson Davis Highway? Sep 17 Bert 27
News Number of fully accredited Virginia schools grows Sep 14 sesostrus 1
News Process Underway To Re-Name Jefferson Davis Hig... Aug '17 sesostrus 2

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance