Supervisors Marathon Meeting Focuses ...

Supervisors Marathon Meeting Focuses on Dumler

There are 63 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 11, 2013, titled Supervisors Marathon Meeting Focuses on Dumler. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Albemarle County Board of Supervisors are in a marathon meeting that will last well into the evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fools Gold

Scottsville, VA

#69 Mar 15, 2013
Fools Gold wrote:
Why does everyone want Dumler out? I have never seen an elected official really "GET BEHIND" his constituents like Dumler.
Bearing in mind there was a victim hear; wise cracks should only be permitted so long as Dumler is the BUTT of the joke.

On that note, we really need to keep Dumler on-board and at the front of the room for Board of Supervisors meeteings. Lord knows we are all safer with him IN FRONT of us.
Roger_O_Vernout

Charlottesville, VA

#71 Mar 16, 2013
New Chris Dumler website with plenty of news and info: http://chrisdumlermustgo.com/
JRP

United States

#72 Apr 29, 2013
Let me get this straight. Dumler doesn't want to resign for the good of his constituents, but he's so narcissistic that he doesn't mind all of the BOS' time be spent talking about how to rid of him rather than attend to any real county business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am Indian and very much attracted to white women Jul 18 dude_indian2019 1
Senator Elizabeth Warren Jul 14 wanda 1
President Obama Jul 9 delbert 2
How an act of negligence grew into a conspiracy... Jul 8 Ken 1
Senator Cummings Jul 7 Coal City 1
News Hacker who exposed Hillary Clinton's email serv... Jun '16 PROUD TO BE SERB ... 6
News Obamacare premiums in California may rise 8% ne... May '16 Go Blue Forever 30

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages