lee

United States

#44 Feb 9, 2013
Iii
lees

United States

#45 Feb 9, 2013
Learn how to love regardless,race,sex,or image and you will the greatest love of all,love
lees

United States

#46 Feb 9, 2013
Loving yourself first will teach, you how to love other it doesn't matter is he is arab or she is black that's what makes it unique and diffrent,diffrent people attract and deserve attention that's what makes them Worthy, them to be noticed and miracalous,not to be humilitated by freedom of choice or actions
Lebanese Caribbean Man

Virgin Islands, British

#48 Mar 9, 2013
Happily and madly in love with a woman of color, she's perfect, and our love is perfect. My mother objected at first, but i sat her down one day and told her that if her objections were based on my girlfriend's race or color that i would not be able to consider her my mother furthermore, she understood and threw away her groundless bigoted beliefs and chose her son. I'm not certain if her new convictions are real or just a front, but it was a big step for her nonetheless and i'm glad she chose me and my future wife over her own pride. Thanks mom.
zaineb

Cape Town, South Africa

#49 Mar 24, 2013
Regardless whom you are dating as long as you are happy that.all that matters.your happiness comes first.in Allah's.eyes we one.He loves us equally.Follow your heart let your love lead you through the darkness.inshallah
Arabmale

Sandusky, OH

#52 May 9, 2013
I sure as hell don't.
kate

Dubai, UAE

#54 May 23, 2013
I am an African dating an Egyptian. we have been dating for 5yrs until last month he traveled to Egypt . Guess what?? His family will disown him if he comes back to me. being the kind of man he is, i know he will marry her. just because i am black and not an Egyptian. It took them no time to look for a wife for him in their neighborhood . he must marry her.How could they be so senseless . i feel sorry for them most especially him. How can a man marry a woman he barely knows..
kate

Dubai, UAE

#55 May 23, 2013
zaineb wrote:
Regardless whom you are dating as long as you are happy that.all that matters.your happiness comes first.in Allah's.eyes we one.He loves us equally.Follow your heart let your love lead you through the darkness.inshallah
I wish my guy was like you.he succumbed bc his mother wanted to disown him. I believe that if he is mind he will come back to me. I am waiting patiently. I am a black African woman.we have gone through a lot with this man. I will see what happens when he comes back from Egypt. i Know its primarily bc of the colour of my skin
Hanifa abdallah

Europe

#56 Jun 17, 2013
Ahahahaha ths site is exciting. Whateva u guys are arguing about dnt make sense. African, arab, asians etc thoz are all God made p'ple. Am shocked at the rate of racism. Upto now seriously? I shed tearz wen i hear or read the bitter comments p'ple write. Why is ths so. Is the world coming to an end? The ones saying they re religious are the most racists why? Allah sees all. Asalam alaikum.
Egyptian LUV Haitians

Palm Bay, FL

#58 Jun 21, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
also if you wan to see what i look like http://www.facebook.com/album.php... #!/?ref=home
I lived in a lot of places in the U.S I can personality say that as a Haitian woman I have always attracted Arabian Men. It is true that it works on your favor, to learn about there culture and a lot of them do get married at very young ages back overseas; so it would be best to find out that there not married what so ever I dated this egyptian after he let it be known that he had intentions of a serious relationship with me. And that he always found black women very beautyful. We dated and after 9 months he ask me to marry him and we also got married and have 3 beautyful children together. I can also say that especially since him and I started dating a lot of his egyptian friends also only date caribbean or west indies just for the similar background lol...
Kalifornia

Rialto, CA

#59 Jul 2, 2013
khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
You haven't met every black women. And this Is so offensive and wrong I don't know where your looking
really bitch really

Toledo, OH

#60 Jul 7, 2013
This whole topix hs no meaning
tina

Ashburn, VA

#61 Jul 7, 2013
be polite
Wow

Laguna Niguel, CA

#62 Jul 26, 2013
Last time I checked Janet Jackson IS an AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN that recently married a very handsome Arabian Gentleman. So you are the ignorant dolt! In other countries Black women are marrying into Royalty also. You should really check your facts, get your choice of words together and be able to back them up. What matters, truly matters is real LOVE and hate will be destroyed. LOVE not hate will conquer all!! To all those posting messages of love for others no matter their race, keep it up peacekeepers. We keep leaving hate behind choking on our dust. Peace and God bless.
Wow

Laguna Niguel, CA

#63 Jul 26, 2013
Also, I would love to meet an Arabian man too please. Thank you. I am very well educated to Doctorate degree completion, and am waiting for marriage before being intimate. I have never done drugs, I have no children yet, and I have never been married. I am wanting an incredible, caring, considerate husband.
vanessa

United States

#65 Aug 30, 2013
wow! Dis z crazy! I am a PROUD african amazon y'al need to watch how u talk about africans. However, i dnt mind some of that arabian goodness! Ps,we were all made and loved by God!
palestinianwife

United States

#66 Sep 12, 2013
Mari wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats where you are WRONG. Us African- Americans are CIVILIZED people. You AFRICANS are the ones who run around half naked UNCIVILIZED. How does it feel to be sterotyped. Not good dosen't, have you ever been to America? if you have then i am sorry you had to see that. That dosen't mean you have to start stereotyping all of them! The reason why alot of black men are leaving black women, is because white women are somewhat "easier to deal with" white women just let black men run over them. Black women actually speak their mind. Before you start stereotyping , how about you actually come to america, and have a chance to meet thm! TRUST ME NOT ALL OF US ARE NASTY AS YOU THINK WE ARE. Most people think africans are uncivilized, chase and eat lions, and walk around half naked. now do i think that? NO, because i am an intellgent balck women, who knows how to act and is well mannered. Anymore questions about black women....no...DIDNT THINK SO BYE!
Im so glad u told the african girl the truth because all their african men want black women not african women and i know why because you are really ugly by standard. Ur eyes look like u have a liver disease ur feet and fingers look like monkey hands ur hair is nappy and ur so easy to get in bed while ur husband has another wife. Glad my palestinian realizes the quuen i am just as every other race ive dated. The only pretty african women are from morroco ethiopia and somalia. The rest is garbage.
Ria

Steger, IL

#67 Sep 17, 2013
khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
This a damn in married to an arabic have a 9 month son nd 5 months pregnant he respects me nd put a ring on my finger within months into our relationship
Ayesha

Maywood, IL

#68 Nov 1, 2013
khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
R u kidding? Idk what part of the world you live in but I know of 3 African American women who married to Arabs and they are treated very well. I've been going to school for the last 4 yrs in a school with a very strong Arab presence and I'm a muslim afro latin BLACK woman. What I notice is that Arab men simply want a woman who has dignity and class. I do not engage in sexual intercourse without marriage, which means I am a virgin and I am in my early twenties. I've been proposed to by an Egyptian muslim man and he has already met my family. And so far things look pretty good.. idk wtf ur tlking about but YES it is possible for a BLACK woman to get married. And u are very low for criticizing an accent. EVERYONE HAS their own accent. white ppl at my school make fun of Arabic accent so some could say theirs is annoying, whatever. this is all very childish. you should be embarrassed.
Ayesha

Maywood, IL

#69 Nov 1, 2013
Mel wrote:
Im an African girl and I agree that Black American women are nasty . I feel so sorry for them. I don't know how men even marry these women. This is the reason why most Black American man are marrying Whites, Africans or any other race..
Lol I don't see Black men marrying Africans. In fact I notice African men drooling over thick light skin African American women. And they love how we talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mature single ladies Jan 29 Black Stallion 1
Space Shuttle Columbia Fast Facts Jan 28 SpaceBlues 1
jake t. austin is my cousin and single (Jul '07) Jan 26 gdrebht 3,383
Older Women Dating Younger Men (Sep '09) Jan 25 Freemannkomo 109
PBS to make a new drama based on Civil War nurses Jan 23 Marilynstoner 1
Review: A On Call 25-8 Computer Repair (Jul '08) Jan 19 Sandro 12
Home and Office Cleaning Jan 16 Angelo Stevens 1
Alexandria Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:13 pm PST