Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I heard this arab boy on this site saying how arab men are not attracted to black women. I got so irritated by his little ignorant ass comments because i am mulatto and the black is on my father's side. In america black people judge me for being mixed and so do white people. so i get rascism on both sides. Anyways, my ex-husband was a very fair-skinned egyptian and my new husband is a broze skinned palestinian. I love me some arab cuz they are gorgeous with their dark features and i know plenty of arab men who like black women. Dont think because i am mixed that i dont count as black woman because i have what i call negro mannerism. I think blacks and arabs are hated equally by whites anyway so we should be trying to get togther not th opposite. Please share your comments on this topic.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

also if you wan to see what i look like http://www.facebook.com/album.php... #!/?ref=home
International Girl

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey Vega Nova,

I was surprised to have met a Palestinian guy on LinkedIn of all places. He contacted me and I have to admit, I was (still am) a little skeptical, but he seems so sweet and nice to me. How are your experiences?
luv them

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am a brown skinned black woman.I've recently dated men from Egypt,Yemen and Jordan.They respect you as long as you respect yourself.It's important to educate yourself about the cultural differences.As in any relationship you teach people how to treat you.They say once you go black you never go back that must go for once you go Arab as well.I don't see myself with anyone other than an Arab man now.Be aware that they may have a wife and children in their home country and still marry someone in the U.S. so ask questions and do your own research.
arabic love

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vega Nova wrote:
also if you wan to see what i look like http://www.facebook.com/album.php... #!/?ref=home
I agree arabic men love black women, they love the exorcist in us, they find black women sexy and
desirable, once you have any encounters with them, they never want to leave you, I know that to be a fact. Arabic men can be great guys, I have 3 wonderful brother-in-laws who treats me with the utmost respect,love, we share a beautiful daughter, such gorgeous features, we as a mix makes gorgeous children.
arab queen

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 4, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

arabic love wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree arabic men love black women, they love the exorcist in us, they find black women sexy and
desirable, once you have any encounters with them, they never want to leave you, I know that to be a fact. Arabic men can be great guys, I have 3 wonderful brother-in-laws who treats me with the utmost respect,love, we share a beautiful daughter, such gorgeous features, we as a mix makes gorgeous children.
I so agree being a black wman dating an arabian man. I love it

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

distastfull
blackisrealite

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

smh, why dnt u women wrk on urselves and stop focusing on stupid men. how bout u get a career, a stable income, a house a car an eduacation, and stop focusing on men who dnt give a shit about u
khadija1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

1

You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
Bwan

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Both of you guys are obviously low life's who have very poor education about black women, all
black women aren't wh0res & they don't have an accent! We speak perfect English unless their from a different country or just ghetto as f@#$ black women like myself are very well educated & don't have culture because of what happened in our history, obviously you two ignorant f@#$ should go read a history book & educated yourselfs before you make a useless dumb a$$ comment
Nelly

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank u very much Bwan, u have said it all. Incase they didnt know black woman were made strong.
jamieson

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
You have self esteem issues. You need to work on that.
jamieson

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nelly wrote:
Thank u very much Bwan, u have said it all. Incase they didnt know black woman were made strong.
And that's a fact
Mrs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
Assalamualaikum. Wow! I am a proud African American woman married to a my dream come true Moroccan husband. I was online trying to find pics of afro/arab mix children and came upon this stupidity. Lol my husband provides, loves, and cares for us. We have accepted each others cultures as one, he loves my Gumbo just as I love his Mums Couscous. Ladies do not listen to this nonsense. God is love
Rita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So stupid,what do arab woman thinks they are,im rita from jamiaca.they should have tie their man with rope when they were busy chasing black girls. oh! so sorry, you girls dont hav to be jealous,i just think arab ladies dont deserve their men,so that is why we blacks are helping you in taking care of them.You fucking bitch
Joi Alshawabka

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

khadija1 wrote:
You women hear are a bunch of liars with your interracial fantasies. Anyone with half a brain can see your stories are fake. I agree with blackisraelite in that you need to find better and more productive things to with your life than obsess over men who will never marry you. Actually what man would marry a black american women. They have no culture, have annoying accents and mannerisms, and the majority are wh0res.
I am black ... my husband is 110% Jordanian he loves me beyond the stars in the heaven . A whore in whose eyes yours or Allah's . I am American my husband is the only man I will ever be with . And the only man I see myself with . We have a son . And my son is cherished beyond life . Ms khadija Allah does not like back biting ... judge use not use be judge . Allah is & will judge you according to your accordings . So concentrate on your deen and not others . You will find more blessings . You follow your culture beliefs and not the beliefs of Allah . One can marry any race long as the children that are bore from this matrimony is raised and brought up Muslim . May Allah bless you . Follow Allah not your culture . Religion rules over culture . You should know that but obviously you don't . So take this as a Message from Allah . Because he he knew on this date & time this conversion would be taking place . Truly Allah is the all know .
Keli abdelghani

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You cant be ng serious wallah I am strong light skinned black female .. And I am married to a palsetine guy ... And my story is NOT,fake I guess im the choosin ONE ya'll madd lol
Mel

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Im an African girl and I agree that Black American women are nasty . I feel so sorry for them. I don't know how men even marry these women. This is the reason why most Black American man are marrying Whites, Africans or any other race..
Jenny

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blackisrealite wrote:
smh, why dnt u women wrk on urselves and stop focusing on stupid men. how bout u get a career, a stable income, a house a car an eduacation, and stop focusing on men who dnt give a shit about u
wow really! what do you mean "dont give crap about you" thats very IGNORANT and LOW of you! if all you wanted to do is be a jerk then why did you comment on this? trust me a lot of black women are independent, and have a life. YOUR ARE probaly a low life self centered joke who is hopeless! haven't you heard of.....CURIOSITY. Well, thats what most of us are. how would you know that
an arab or any ethnicity would not care about us? Have you actually talked to them, and have they all said that.....DIDNT THINK SO. next time how about you think before you do something.....thanks!
Mari

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mel wrote:
Im an African girl and I agree that Black American women are nasty . I feel so sorry for them. I don't know how men even marry these women. This is the reason why most Black American man are marrying Whites, Africans or any other race..
Thats where you are WRONG. Us African- Americans are CIVILIZED people. You AFRICANS are the ones who run around half naked UNCIVILIZED. How does it feel to be sterotyped. Not good dosen't, have you ever been to America? if you have then i am sorry you had to see that. That dosen't mean you have to start stereotyping all of them! The reason why alot of black men are leaving black women, is because white women are somewhat "easier to deal with" white women just let black men run over them. Black women actually speak their mind. Before you start stereotyping , how about you actually come to america, and have a chance to meet thm! TRUST ME NOT ALL OF US ARE NASTY AS YOU THINK WE ARE. Most people think africans are uncivilized, chase and eat lions, and walk around half naked. now do i think that? NO, because i am an intellgent balck women, who knows how to act and is well mannered. Anymore questions about black women....no...DIDNT THINK SO BYE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inova Mount Vernon Hospital on lockdown 3 hr Will 1
Learn French with results at the French Academy 12 hr The French Academy 1
i love jake t austin (Feb '08) Mon davina 208
Older Women Dating Younger Men (Sep '09) Aug 15 Sani 104
Review: All Towns Locksmith Serving Rose Hill -... Aug 15 Jerk 1
Johnny "five toes* Gober Aug 5 Gober descendant 2
Dirty snapchats (Jul '13) Aug 4 Librarian loverof... 61

Search the Alexandria Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Alexandria Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Alexandria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Alexandria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alexandria
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••