Robbyxly

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks etc, Your cite is optimistic. I am a new student learning A+ Computer Repairs, trying to be more aware of the various parts and their functions in the computer.
I would appreciate any information advice that you can offer. Thanks yours Robert Mcleod robbyxly@yahoo.com
Robbyxly

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Please can you give me some lessons information on this diagram, Spam, Virus,Spyware Thanks
Azim

Sungai Petani, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Robbyxly wrote:
Please can you give me some lessons information on this diagram, Spam, Virus,Spyware Thanks
Spam:In simple words-Any unwanted advertisement, unwanted content, unwanted comment etc.All stuff that people don't want to see.Because it is annoying to them.

Spyware:A kind of software that installed in your PC without you knowing it.The function of these software is to steal any valuable information from your PC like credit card number etc and send it back to the spyware designer.

Virus:According to wikipedia : A computer virus is a computer program that can copy itself and infect a computer
Read more here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_virus

Hope these helps.Read more on my blog:
http://www.adwarespywareremovalguide.com
atie

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

can u explain future the relationship between all this...the digram show that it have relation but i dont jknew how to explain tq
mercy

Accra, Ghana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

please can any one explain the relationship of dis diagram please i was given an assignment on spyware and virus to present in school and i need some explanation of d diagram please can anyone help please dis is ma email address Adeola_osilaja@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Alexandria Forum right now

Search the Alexandria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dirty snapchats (Jul '13) 17 hr Horndog1 54
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 6 babyface 2,535
Does anyone know Eric Miller of Alexandria,va. ... (Jan '10) Jul 2 sgm 26
7 Colombians now facing murder charges in US Jul 2 Monty Anaconda 1
Liquor in Lee County? Jun 30 Thinker 2
Review: Henry's Wrecker Service Of Alexandria Jun 29 Simon 1
Review: Rhino's Wrecker Service Jun 29 Sal 1
•••
•••
•••
Alexandria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••