Liberals Swoon for Warren, Point to Clinton in '16

Jul 19, 2014 Full story: EDGE 98

At a summertime getaway for liberals, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren has captured the hearts of Democratic activists beginning to think about an heir to President Barack Obama.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Jul 19, 2014
decisions decisions for the libs

vote for the phony squaw claimer
or
the drunk who falls down a lot

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Jul 19, 2014
New York Times story prompted Clinton to question CIA's info on bin Laden, according to newly released memo

Published July 19, 2014
FoxNews.com

When a New York Times article cast doubt on the accusation Usama bin Laden had a hand in the 1998 bombings of African embassies, President Clinton questioned his own CIA, according to a note he scrawled to his national security adviser.

The memo, part of a 1,000-page release of documents Friday afternoon by the National Archives, was written after the president apparently read an article in the self-professed "paper of record" casting doubt on the U.S. Justice Department's case that the Al Qaeda mastermind was involved in the Aug. 7, 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Some 224 people were killed in the twin attacks, including 12 Americans.

Two months later, a federal grand jury in New York indicted bin Laden and 20 others for participating in a terrorist plot to kill Americans. But the Times article, entitled “U.S. Hard Put to Find Proof bin Laden Directed Attacks,” and written the following April, raised doubts about bin Laden's involvement, at least with Clinton.
“Sandy, if this article is right, the CIA sure overstated its case to me — What are the facts?”

- President Clinton, in '99 memo
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#4 Jul 19, 2014
While Hillary Clinton moves toward the Presidency, the con clown car still can't pass voter's inspection.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Jul 19, 2014
Our first Native American female president. Sorry Hillary.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Jul 19, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
While Hillary Clinton moves toward the Presidency, the con clown car still can't pass voter's inspection.
probably not from your view point ... I imagine your polyps are obscuring your view
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Jul 19, 2014
RustyS wrote:
Both sound great.

What have you repubs got? Lolll

usa

#8 Jul 19, 2014
word is Obama is going to back Warren ... that she will continue with the "plan to totally destroy" America...

this will be pretty funny ... she'll campaign as an extension of Obama, continuing his ill-conceived policies, Clinton will campaign on "fixing" what Obama has fked up...

and the liberals think the republicans have problems!!!!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2014
carey529 wrote:
word is Obama is going to back Warren ...!!!!
Your assumptions are full of fantasy and fiction. Hold your breath, hold your horses, pull in your horns and wait for the facts.

What have you repub boys got?!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Jul 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sound great.
Gunz! As the economy depresses even more.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Jul 19, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Gunz!
Is it female, male or teabag?!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jul 19, 2014
carey529 wrote:
word is Obama is going to back Warren ... that she will continue with the "plan to totally destroy" America...
this will be pretty funny ... she'll campaign as an extension of Obama, continuing his ill-conceived policies, Clinton will campaign on "fixing" what Obama has fked up...
and the liberals think the republicans have problems!!!!
The Republicans will not compete with neither. Which leaves thr GOP outside again.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#13 Jul 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it female, male or teabag?!
More and more from both sides of the political spectrum. Two sets of teabaggers, the one living an unhealthy living sucking off the general tax tit set will back off at some point. By the time Warren finishes her first term, there will be 16.5 million more people collecting social security and medicare. That is just to start in an economy with no real growth.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jul 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sound great.
Hmm...let's see. They've gone out of their way to alienate women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, LGBT Americans and compassionate Americans. Who does that leave? Perhaps a sociopathic caucasian American male. Or if necessary even a sociopathic caucasian Canadian male. But would all those voters alienated by the GOP elect its dream candidate?

That's why the smarter Republicans know not to run in 2016. Both Hillary and Elizabeth are too popular to defeat. I believe Clinton will run and will be our next President, while Warren has no intention of running. Either would be a great successor to our current President, who had accomplished so much with his obstructive political opponents doing everything in their power to block his every effort viciously and wastefully at taxpayer expense.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jul 19, 2014
RustyS wrote:
We've also just seen the last Republican in the White House for 20 years.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 Jul 19, 2014
That's what the 99 per cent total progressive media propaganda machine tells us in everything they produce and say. In a few years the aging boomers will be questioning why their social security checks are not keeping up with real purchasing power. The false one per cent CPI cola increases will be found to be part of the total lie package as the real inflation is at least several per cent a year. You have to count everyone that has been alienated. I just gave you one group.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#17 Jul 19, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Gunz! As the economy depresses even more.
By your logig you should have shot yourself when Bush was losing 600,000 jobs. not as we are adding 220,000 a month.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jul 19, 2014
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> More and more from both sides of the political spectrum. Two sets of teabaggers, the one living an unhealthy living sucking off the general tax tit set will back off at some point. By the time Warren finishes her first term, there will be 16.5 million more people collecting social security and medicare. That is just to start in an economy with no real growth.
What did you expect from an aging population who made the contributions to Soc Sec and Med for their retirement?
spocko

Oakland, CA

#19 Jul 19, 2014
I love it and so do the democrats, the more f-ing stupid you right-wing idiots get the better the chance for Clinton. For gawds sake, look at what you idiots are posting -- it's not only retarded it is freaking scary stupid!!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#20 Jul 19, 2014
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...let's see. They've gone out of their way to alienate women, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, LGBT Americans and compassionate Americans. Who does that leave? Perhaps a sociopathic caucasian American male. Or if necessary even a sociopathic caucasian Canadian male. But would all those voters alienated by the GOP elect its dream candidate?
That's why the smarter Republicans know not to run in 2016. Both Hillary and Elizabeth are too popular to defeat. I believe Clinton will run and will be our next President, while Warren has no intention of running. Either would be a great successor to our current President, who had accomplished so much with his obstructive political opponents doing everything in their power to block his every effort viciously and wastefully at taxpayer expense.
Thanks to the GOP it’s better to be a corporation today than to be a woman in front of the Supreme Court.

usa

#21 Jul 19, 2014
some REALLY stupid left wingers here...like THAT'S news!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat Tony 1,358
avery brooks Sep 9 Start here 2
i love jake t austin (Feb '08) Sep 9 Miami mami 209
Alexandria to dedicate memorial to African Amer... Sep 5 thegreatlc33 1
Arab men and Black women (Aug '10) Sep 5 camforest 64
Dirty snapchats (Jul '13) Sep 1 Sam_knowles1992 62
Ava Austin(jake little sister) (Sep '07) Aug 30 bekki g 177
•••
•••
Alexandria Dating