thomas jefferson high school alex va ...

thomas jefferson high school alex va not proud of lisa & annette marion

Posted in the Alexandria Forum

ALBERT GERALD

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 16, 2013
LAXATIVE ANNETTE AND LISA 75 PUT IN A CAKE FEED IT TO AGENTS FBI, MS MELTON, VOT CLASS. VOCATIONAL OFFICE TRAINING, ANNETTE WORKED GSA, GOVERNMENT SERVICE ADMIN, CRYSTAL CITY GS 1 CLERK TYPIST, BARELY GOT C AS GRADE, SHE IS SO STUPID TELL THE WORLD MOM SAID THE UGLYNESS OF ANNETTE AND SUZIE OF THERE LIFE, THEY DID, DO WILL ALWAYS BE PROUD TELL ALL.

DEAR SENATOR KAINE, DEGRASSO, WARNER, PROBLEMS WITH DOD CPMS OSD MIL TRACKPHONE ILLEGAL USE OF DRONES AND NETS TO RID, HARM, KILL INNOCENT VICTIMS, I YVETTE ONE OF THEM, ALBERT, GERALD J. SOSSOSOSOSOSOOO
annette MARION USING DRONE NETS, TONGUE STICK OUT NETS MUSCLE AND BONES ILLEGAL
SENATOR KAINE, WARNER, DEGRASS MIKE KNOW annette MARIONDRONE NETS, TONGUE STICK OUT NETS
V/R
GERALD
NO ONE HAS ROOTS IN THE UNITED STATES, AND HANDFIELD.CA IS THE WEBSITE OF THE RELATIVES, THAT DEPT OF DEFENSE DOES NOT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE, WHY NO ONE KNOWS, ILLEGAL ACT,.CA CANADIA OWNES, REPORTED TO SENATOR KAINE AND WARNER.
PROBLEM WITH DOD, AND ANNETTE, ANNETTE IS NOT PROUD OF CANADIAN, UKRAINE RUSSIA, AND ENGLAND HER ROOTS, THERE ARE NONE IN THE USA
AND ANNETTE THOUGHT WE WER FRANCIS MARION, NO NOT A RELATIVE STUPID
SENATOR WARNER VA, KAINE KNOW OF THE ILLEGAL ACTS OF ANNETTE MARION DRONE NETS
YVETTE ANNE MARION HANDFIELD ROOTS 'JOPPA' KING RICHARD BURNT MOSQUES
ROOTS AND HISTORY CANADIAN, BRITISH, FR EMPIRE KING RICHARD ONLY SPOOK FRENCH
KING RICHARD ON CAMPAIGN HID HIS MOM AND BOY,GIRL, HISTORY DONOT HIDE GIRLS HE HIDE HIS ILLEGIT SON W/17 YEAR OLD AND MOTHER MARGARITE.
KING RICHARD (HANDFIELD KNIGHTS) CROSS IN REDW/SILVER 'KNIGHT SHINING ARMOR
LADY OF FRANCE YVETTE ARTM HANDFIELD ESQ NO ROOTS IN HELLHOLE USA THANK GOD
LORDS LADIES, KNIGHTES, THE HISTORY WE BURNT 'JOPPA' MIDDLE EAST MOSQUE, AND FOUGHT FOR CHRISTIANITY, NOT DEMONIC THINGS THE GROUP AND ANNETE, SO SHE IS OUT OF HER MIND AND RHELM
COLORADO SPRINGS N ACADEMY 25, JOHNSTON NEAR WENDY GOODWILL DEPORTATION
LADY OF FRANCE YVETTE 'THERE ARE NO GOOD, KIND PEOPLE IN USA EVIL USA'
PREDICTION THAT BLACK MAN COME TO POWER THERE WILL BE WAR....OBAMA
LADY OF FRANCE YVETTE 'I DO THIS FOR KING RICHARD...WAR WILL BE COMING PREDICTION'
THE END OF USA SOON, DRONES, NETS, RIDS, KILL, MAIME TORTURE POWER PERSUDATION THIS IS REVELATION 'MANIPULATIN AND PERSUDATION. READ AND HEED, AND THE LORD WILL PUT THEM OUT IN 7 YEARS, COUNT DOWN
LADY YVETTE DIED CAMED BACK 92 'LORD MISSION MANY ONE PROVE USA UNGODLY YESITIS
LADY OF FRANCE YVETTE LEAVE THE DEMONIC NATION OF USA,'UNGODLY CONTINENT'
THOMAS JEFFERSON HIGH SCHOOL ALEX VA NOT PROUD OF LISA & ANNETTE MARION
THOMAS JEFFERSON ANNETTE MARION LISA 75 PUT LAXATIVE IN CAKE GAVE TO AGENTS FBI
DEPORTATION, MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS I DIE OR GET IN THE STREET YOU SENATOR ARE TO BLAME., SLOW IS NOT MOLASSA
SENATOR KAINE KNOWS OF THE ILLEGAL ACTS DRONE W/NETS BY DOD CPMS KILLER ANNETTE
YVETTE ARTMH DICAMPLI
GERALD J WROTE, AND TALKED TO HER,'I AM THE NEXT VICTIM USED ON ME IN 2010, 2011 IN MY HOME.,SOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSO'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting in Arlington Tied to Street Gang (Nov '06) Jul 27 Rossel Aka Gorilla 16
Review: ABC Cleaning Restoration & Home Improve... Jul 26 Andrew Eder-Moreau 1
News Virginia questions a 4-lane legacy as road name... Jul 25 Ecossias 3
Bonnie Good Jul 22 Try to Focus 1
found dog (Jun '14) Jul 22 Amelia Christina 9
DIY Network's 'I Want That' Season 7 Filming in... Jul 21 IWantThatCasting 1
Dirty snapchats (Jul '13) Jul 9 GW 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages