Lawmakers Questioned About Cracking D...

Lawmakers Questioned About Cracking Down on Illegal Immigrants

There are 2 comments on the KAAL-TV Austin story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Lawmakers Questioned About Cracking Down on Illegal Immigrants. In it, KAAL-TV Austin reports that:

Two Minnesota lawmakers who want to crack down on illegal immigration came under some tough questioning as they outlined their proposals at a Willmar news conference. via KAAL-TV Austin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL-TV Austin.

sKIP

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Feb 24, 2008
First of all I want to say that “Alianiss N. Morales” is a criminal illegal alien from Honduras who stole the identity of a US citizen from Puerto Rico. Willmar is filled with other Honduran criminals doing the very same thing. Her identity is known by her attorney and will become public shortly. She is not a Mexican.

Roger Hedgecock said on his radio show that Alianiss Nunez Morales worked for
HORMEL FOODS
Here is the Direct Link
http://www.therogerhedgecockshow.com/audio/th ...
Right Click and "save target as", or click and play
Clip is about 9 minutes and 30 seconds into recording
Farmer Bachmann

Jerseyville, IL

#2 Jul 8, 2011
Here in Minnesota we like illegals to work. They do the jobs americans won't.
Don't worry about all of the stimulus money that was funneled to Hormel/Jennie O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alexandria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for small cheap apt Jan '17 Renee Brook 1
October 29 2016 Award Honoree Garrison Keillor Sep '16 Water Usage 1
The sign man (Aug '15) Aug '15 Montigramma 1
News Jennings bank troubles started with expansion (Oct '09) Jul '15 Court romance 5
News Monticello Man Arrested For Domestic Assault by... (Dec '12) Jul '15 Tellitlikeitis 9
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Monticello, MN (Dec '14) May '15 wenischshelly 4
Review: Double M Sales Inc (Nov '14) Nov '14 Clyde 1

Alexandria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alexandria Mortgages